Obamas Job Czar Jeffery Immelt says Obamacare is hurting businesses

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
GE Boss Jeff Immelt Says ObamaCare Hurting Business - Fox Nation

A week after General Electric blamed Obamacare for hurting its medical business, the company’s chairman on Wednesday warned that uncertainty in the healthcare field will persist for much longer.

“I think that there’s still a lot of uncertainty in health care and we’ll just have to see that over time,” warned Jeff Immelt during a shareholder’s meeting in Chicago.

A week after General Electric blamed Obamacare for hurting its medical business, the company’s chairman on Wednesday warned that uncertainty in the healthcare field will persist for much longer.

“I think that there’s still a lot of uncertainty in health care and we’ll just have to see that over time,” warned Jeff Immelt during a shareholder’s meeting in Chicago.

He really didn't say Obamacare is hurting business, did he?

“I think that there’s still a lot of uncertainty in health care and we’ll just have to see that over time,”

So the healthcare industry's profiteering is going to be impeded in the future?

boohoo

Forum List

Back