Obama's final State of the Union address draws record-low TV audience Read more: http://www.politico

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
That about where his approval numbers are and not hyped up by the LameStream lapdog medias having him in the 40s. so he still has a few die hard cult members who will bow to his spew. Even Bush's final address got more viewers. lol

snip:
Obama's final State of the Union address draws record-low TV audience
By Alex Weprin

01/13/16 01:50 PM EST
President Barack Obama's final State of the Union address drew 31.3 million viewers across 12 networks, marking a new record low in viewership, according to Nielsen.

More than 21 million people watched on the "big four" broadcast networks. CBS led the broadcasters with 6.89 million viewers, followed by NBC with 6.62 million viewers, ABC with 5.02 million viewers, and Fox with 2.37 million.

On cable news, more than 9.5 million people tuned into the “big three” of Fox News, CNN and MSNBC, on average. Fox News, CNN and MSNBC were all up compared to last year’s address, with CNN averaging 3.49 million viewers, Fox News 3.47 million viewers, and MSNBC 2.52 million viewers. In the core adults 25-54 demo, CNN led cable news with 1.30 million viewers, Fox News with 753,000 viewers, and MSNBC with 604,000 viewers.

Last year, 31.7 million viewers watched the State of the Union address, on average, across 13 networks, including the Spanish-language networks, and smaller cable channels like Al Jazeera America and Fox Business. That was the lowest viewership of president Obama’s tenure. President George W. Bush’s final State of the Union address in 2008 averaged 37.5 million viewers, while the final State of the Union of Bill Clinton's tenure averaged 31.5 million.

all of it here

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/01/ratings-state-of-the-union-2016-217718#ixzz3xDw1uAxr

He already did the SOTU?

They should have advertised it

That about where his approval numbers are and not hyped up by the LameStream lapdog medias having him in the 40s. so he still has a few die hard cult members who will bow to his spew. Even Bush's final address got more viewers. lol

snip:
By Alex Weprin

President Barack Obama's final State of the Union address drew 31.3 million viewers across 12 networks, marking a new record low in viewership, according to Nielsen.

More than 21 million people watched on the "big four" broadcast networks. CBS led the broadcasters with 6.89 million viewers, followed by NBC with 6.62 million viewers, ABC with 5.02 million viewers, and Fox with 2.37 million.

On cable news, more than 9.5 million people tuned into the “big three” of Fox News, CNN and MSNBC, on average. Fox News, CNN and MSNBC were all up compared to last year’s address, with CNN averaging 3.49 million viewers, Fox News 3.47 million viewers, and MSNBC 2.52 million viewers. In the core adults 25-54 demo, CNN led cable news with 1.30 million viewers, Fox News with 753,000 viewers, and MSNBC with 604,000 viewers.

Last year, 31.7 million viewers watched the State of the Union address, on average, across 13 networks, including the Spanish-language networks, and smaller cable channels like Al Jazeera America and Fox Business. That was the lowest viewership of president Obama’s tenure. President George W. Bush’s final State of the Union address in 2008 averaged 37.5 million viewers, while the final State of the Union of Bill Clinton's tenure averaged 31.5 million.

all of it here

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/01/ratings-state-of-the-union-2016-217718#ixzz3xDw1uAxr

Ratings: State of the Union Dips vs. 2015, iZombie Returns Steady
President Barack Obama’s final State of the Union address on Tuesday night drew 17.7 million total viewers across the Big 4 broadcast networks, down 9 percent from last year.
Obama’s previous SOTU went on to amass 31.7 million viewers with cable networks added in, marking a 15-year low for the speech. (Cable numbers famouslycome in much, much later; check back this evening for an update.)

That wasn't his final address. Obama is going to stay in office permanently after he declares martial law...or so I am told.

snip:
By Alex Weprin

all of it here

Ratings: State of the Union Dips vs. 2015, iZombie Returns Steady
President Barack Obama’s final State of the Union address on Tuesday night drew 17.7 million total viewers across the Big 4 broadcast networks, down 9 percent from last year.
Obama’s previous SOTU went on to amass 31.7 million viewers with cable networks added in, marking a 15-year low for the speech. (Cable numbers famouslycome in much, much later; check back this evening for an update.)

It was on against IZombie?

NO wonder viewing was down

That wasn't his final address. Obama is going to stay in office permanently after he declares martial law...or so I am told.
I warned you guys about that last year and the year before and Jake Starkey insisted it was impossible and that I was wrong. Hey listen - I hope I'm wrong. But I've never seen a Communist or Muslim step down gracefully. They kind of have that Dictator for lifetime mindset going on. We'll see mdk.

(If ya have a choice between 2 zombie shows, watch the one with the sexiest star)

th

Gee, he isn't even entertaining any more. I'm thinking he answers Obamacare questions as a telephone consultant after this gig.

I warned you guys about that last year and the year before and Jake Starkey insisted it was impossible and that I was wrong. Hey listen - I hope I'm wrong. But I've never seen a Communist or Muslim step down gracefully. They kind of have that Dictator for lifetime mindset going on. We'll see mdk.

tumblr_l5iagg1MF51qa4w2fo1_400.gif

You are so nutty that reading your posts requires an Epipen.

Forum List

Back