Obama's Dirty Trick November Surprise

Obama has used dirty tricks his entire political career and this will be the nastiest by far. He unsealed the Ryan's divorce record, what will he try to do to Mitt?

Obama need not try this shit.

He played the dirtiest trick ever when he lied to all Americans about Libya, and caused one of our own citizens to have to go into hiding.

Obama is a joke, unfortunately the joke has been on us for the last 4 years

but Bush, Yellowcake Plame and Iraq lies were ok?

Plame was a joke.......talk about nothing

oh and with Iraq...eveyone thought they had WMDs....why because they did and used them......but you must think it's ok

BUT.......liberals think youtube videos create mideast violence.......talk about dumbfucks

He cant do anything. Mitt's clean

I think it may have to do with the Staples divorce. I here that was pretty ugly. Something about having dirt on Romney

my dad was a bishop and a stake president. At one time he had 7500 members in his stake.
He had some pretty tough issues come up during his tenure.

I don't suppose the general public realize what a chore it is.

Allred's going to a family courthouse to request a lifting of the gag order and what's showing up all over it that this is about a woman who requested to have an abortion and as Bishop he was adamantly opposed.

The name coming up is Carrel Hilton Sheldon and she claimed the abortion was to save her life. She had the abortion and claims Bishop Romney traumatized her so much she left the Church.

That's what I've picked up so far. The Boston Globe is going to cover this at the court house tomorrow morning.

ETA: Does Canton Mass ring a bell. Here's a link to the Daily Mail UK

Citing 'a source close to the situation,' the website's assistant managing editor, Jen Heger, claims that the Boston Globe is planning to cover the 9 a.m. hearing at Norfolk Probate and Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nseal-Romneys-sworn-testimony-prior-case.html

Last edited:

And I used to think you weren't a hack

I just see that both sides suck to claim only one side sucks is hackery.

I am not voting for Obama nor Romney.

How noble of you. Makes it easy to slam all the people who are actually investing their hearts and minds into helping their Country. Riding the fence is always easy until you realize your starting to get splinters.

Obama has used dirty tricks his entire political career and this will be the nastiest by far. He unsealed the Ryan's divorce record, what will he try to do to Mitt?

He played the dirtiest trick ever when he lied to all Americans about Libya, and caused one of our own citizens to have to go into hiding.

There was yellowcake. Plame wasnt a covert agent and we know who "outed" her and he wasnt prosecuted because it wasnt illegal. And misinformation about Iraq do not equate to lies.

There was yellowcake. Plame wasnt a covert agent and we know who "outed" her and he wasnt prosecuted because it wasnt illegal. And misinformation about Iraq do not equate to lies.

"misinformation"? Do go on. The night is young :)

Please provide a link that shows where anyone here said those were O.K.

After you prove they were lies.....and no DailyKos links please. The smell of vomit makes me puke too.

How noble of you. Makes it easy to slam all the people who are actually investing their hearts and minds into helping their Country. Riding the fence is always easy until you realize your starting to get splinters.

I refuse to help my couuntry drop farther by supporting either one of the candidates.

I haven't heard Nader's name this go-round.

Me neither. I am writing in my own name as my vote. To show that I voted but wanted neither candidate.
I wish we had a "no confidence" or "none of the above" option on the ballot.

Gloria Allred has gone to court to get the divorce records of Tom Stemberg unsealed and released. Romney testified as to the value of the Staples stock and has notified the court that he has no objection to unsealing that portion of the records dealing with his testimony. Allred's problem is that she is trying to get the records of a private citizen unsealed. Neither of the parties are running for office and their private matters have no bearing on the presidential election.

EXCLUSIVE: Romney Lawyer Comments on Gloria Allred Court Hearing | The Page by Mark Halperin | TIME.com

I'm shocked beyond belief that they haven't paid.....i mean found women who claimed Mitt Romney sexually harrassed them.

Gloria Allred has gone to court to get the divorce records of Tom Stemberg unsealed and released. Romney testified as to the value of the Staples stock and has notified the court that he has no objection to unsealing that portion of the records dealing with his testimony. Allred's problem is that she is trying to get the records of a private citizen unsealed. Neither of the parties are running for office and their private matters have no bearing on the presidential election.

EXCLUSIVE: Romney Lawyer Comments on Gloria Allred Court Hearing | The Page by Mark Halperin | TIME.com

Hold the telephone kids! So...according to that little paragraph, Romney (or his lawyer) said he had no problem with unsealing his (Romney's) testimony? If that's the case, then obviously he's not worried about what's in there and Gloria "Grade-A Attention Whore" Allred has nothing.

In other words, this is a fishing expedition and Gloria ain't gonna catch anything.

Don't sell the dirty tricks democrats short. They are capable of insane acts. Barney Frank engineered the biggest October surprise in history when he told Americans that Fannie was doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse just before the election.

Here you go. It's up on the Daily Mail but the rumours have been around since Drudge tweeted that Gloria was up to something.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rise-dnc-hitman-at-it-again.html?nojs=1#links

Allred is only bought out from storage when the Dems are desperate. She did a fine, very fine, job attacking Herman Cain and then crawled back into her hole to await the next pitiful cry for help.

It reminds me of the movie "Clash of the Titans." The Dems find themselves facing difficulty and they cannot overcome it on their own, so someone gives the order, "Release the Kraken." And Gloria Allred emerges from the deep.

Forum List

Back