American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Obama's Commission on Civil Rights Nominee's Racial Privilege
December 17, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

2016-05-12t01-53-04-433z-1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

The obvious criticisms of Debo Adegbile were made when Obama first tried to get him past the Senate to head the Justice Department Civil Rights Division. Debo was so much worse than even Obama's usual roster of terrible nominees that the move failed. And now that Obama, as one of his final parting shots, wants Debo on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, they are being made again.

Debo's work on behalf of lefty celeb cop killer Mumia Abu Jamal is at the heart of much of the opposition. Obama clearly despises the police. And there's little doubt that he's a Mumia man. There are just limits to what even he can say and do without too much of the moderates realizing how extreme he really is.

But let's revisit one particular piece of work from Debo that doesn't involve Mumia, but does involve a defense of racial privileges.

Consider the consequences of appointing a man with a worldview so twisted that he deems the lack of racial privileges to be a denial of dignity, at the expense of others, to such a position.

Obama's Commission on Civil Rights Nominee's Racial Privilege

try to cope----he is just an advocate of affirmative action--------HOWEVER when I was
a kid-----I actually believe that 50 years of affirmative action would DO IT-------
I cannot accept it as a FOREVER

Forum List

Back