Obama's Chief of Staff Doesn't know if He was in Meetings Launching the Collusion Hoax "Aah, It's been a long time since I thought about that . . . "

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
2:55:

Wow, so a meeting in which the FBI tells the President of the United States that they are going to take a fake story by a Clinton campaign operative and use it to launch an investigation of Clinton's opponent in order to damage his chances of being elected wasn't anything that the Chief of Staff would remember?

SEN BLACKBURN: I think it's important to know what your involvement was with the FBI . . .

FORMER OBAMA CoS: Hm.

SEN BLACKBURN: . . . in pushing for that.

SEN BLACKBURN: And my understanding is that you were in the situation room with President Obama, Susan Rice, and other top officials, where they discussed the Russia collusion issue. Is that accurate?

FORMER OBAMA CoS: I'm not sure which meeting you're talking about.

Long-winded SoB, ain't he?

Blackburn goes on to express disappointment that Clinton could simply make something up about Trump and Obama would allow his FBI to run with it by conducting a years long investigation run by incredibly biased operatives that divided the country bitterly for years.

Now Democrats don't want to talk about it anymore.

2:55:

Wow, so a meeting in which the FBI tells the President of the United States that they are going to take a fake story by a Clinton campaign operative and use it to launch an investigation of Clinton's opponent in order to damage his chances of being elected wasn't anything that the Chief of Staff would remember?

SEN BLACKBURN: I think it's important to know what your involvement was with the FBI . . .

SEN BLACKBURN: . . . in pushing for that.

SEN BLACKBURN: And my understanding is that you were in the situation room with President Obama, Susan Rice, and other top officials, where they discussed the Russia collusion issue. Is that accurate?

FORMER OBAMA CoS: I'm not sure which meeting you're talking about.

Long-winded SoB, ain't he?

Blackburn goes on to express disappointment that Clinton could simply make something up about Trump and Obama would allow his FBI to run with it by conducting a years long investigation run by incredibly biased operatives that divided the country bitterly for years.

Now Democrats don't want to talk about it anymore.

The Democrat Party's systemic corruption is undermining the rule of law.
We are becoming a banana republic.

Forum List

Back