'Obamagate'

1589312090758.png

Isn't a little early in the election game to be throwing Hail Marys? I mean, you got nothing. Why don't you wait until after the convention to start pounding this narrative? At least you might get some mind share by election day. At this rate, you're gonna spend all your bullets before the convention and people won't remember anything. Just that thousands of people are dead and Obama wasn't President. :)

Isn't a little early in the election game to be throwing Hail Marys? I mean, you got nothing. Why don't you wait until after the convention to start pounding this narrative? At least you might get some mind share by election day. At this rate, you're gonna spend all your bullets before the convention and people won't remember anything. Just that thousands of people are dead and Obama wasn't President. :)

Best Instagram #obamagate Hashtags | Difficulty: 45 | Posts: 86.57 K

What If I told you that ODS is so prevalent on your side of the aisle that you guys run the risk of kneecapping the Republican Party for the next decade?
I would have thought that at some point, it would be about self-preservation but not many Republicans are thinking long term...or thinking at all. They only see Trump.

8 years. No grand juries convened, no indictments handed down, no prison sentences given.
More conspiracy theories thrown around in the tornado of right wing bile and hatred than I've seen in my lifetime...and nothing sticks.
Just the same tired old memes and gifs.

What If I told you that ODS is so prevalent on your side of the aisle that you guys run the risk of kneecapping the Republican Party for the next decade?
I would have thought that at some point, it would be about self-preservation but not many Republicans are thinking long term...or thinking at all. They only see Trump.

8 years. No grand juries convened, no indictments handed down, no prison sentences given.
More conspiracy theories thrown around in the tornado of right wing bile and hatred than I've seen in my lifetime...and nothing sticks.
Just the same tired old memes and gifs.

REALity on Twitter:  RUN FOR THE HILLS.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ...

We finally have a definition of Obamagate. Right wing crazies are convinced that every claim, vague accusation, or out right lie that the right has ever levied against Obama is true. Even though virtually all of those claims, vague accusations, and out right lies have been to be proven to be bullshit, they are still compiled and have become known as the Gospel of the right wing. Like all religious cults, you can not convince the crazy right wingers that their religion is bullshit. Obamagate is defined as the great effort exerted over many years by Republicans, right wing radio, Fox, and conspiracy theory leaders that successfully brainwashed the idiots into believing that electing a pig like Trump was the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back