Obamacare is the ACA -for those who know nothing about it

Maybe you like Trumps plan better,
1. Wrong Donald = the website works just fine
2. Wrong Donad = your employees are not on it, (he thought his employees were on it, and said they complained about it , an outright fib)
3. And Donald , All hospitals in the USA treat all people in the ER regardless of ins or not. (Texas might be the exception).

See I do not want my taxes to pay for your lack of HI.

Neither do I. But we don't need to force people to buy corporate insurance to accomplish that. Just change the laws that require you to pay for other people's health care.

No it can't happen They same reason that everyone pays into Medicare and SS, young , middle age, and seniors till the age of retirement. There are some reasons one does not need to pay the fine for not joining.

Sure it can. If you've got the votes. If a majority of voters are as stingy as you, you should be able to get EMTALA repealed.

Yes we need to force people to have insurance, same as auto insurance. Welcome to 2016 where we do not want to pay for your healthcare costs, and its time to pull your own weight.

We can pull our own weight with being slaves to your corporations. Even after all these years debating it, I'm still astounded that liberals are so eager to sell us out to their corporate sponsors.

Neither do I. But we don't need to force people to buy corporate insurance to accomplish that. Just change the laws that require you to pay for other people's health care.

No it can't happen They same reason that everyone pays into Medicare and SS, young , middle age, and seniors till the age of retirement. There are some reasons one does not need to pay the fine for not joining.

Sure it can. If you've got the votes. If a majority of voters are as stingy as you, you should be able to get EMTALA repealed.

Yes we need to force people to have insurance, same as auto insurance. Welcome to 2016 where we do not want to pay for your healthcare costs, and its time to pull your own weight.

We can pull our own weight with being slaves to your corporations. Even after all these years debating it, I'm still astounded that liberals are so eager to sell us out to their corporate sponsors.

If you voted for Trump you just sold yourself to billionaires. Get ready to pull your straps up.

If you voted for Trump you just sold yourself to billionaires. Get ready to pull your straps up.

I didn't vote for Trump.

So, tell us more about selling out ...

Let me guess you voted against Hillary? or not at all.

This always a tough subject for me to sit through on sites like this.

I work for a medical insurance company, and in June of 2013, I was put on a transition team to get our company ready for Obamacare/ACA.

When it all started on January 1st 2014...I was working in Customer Service AND Appeals and Grievances.

When it comes to Obamacare/ACA....I am the rubber that meets the road.

When Politicians and Pundits talk about the ACA, it's abundantly clear they know less about it than I do.

I even know more about it than the average policy holder, because I've been involved in the experiences of thousands of them. I talk with roughly 30 of them per day, 5 days/week, = appx 7,200 a year...that I talk to about their Obamacare policies.

I know what the problems are, and I know what the solutions are.

Let me save you all some suspense....

20 years tops...with Obamacare, or Obamacare modified by Trump, or a complete repeal.....we will have a national access to healthcare crisis.

That crisis will force the US into a single payor system like the rest of the world has.

No way to stop it at all

Until then...I'll sit back and watch righties and lefties bludgeon each other with the issue in absolute and complete futility

Last edited:
I didn't vote for Trump.

Our system doesn't accommodate that, actually. You get one vote FOR one candidate. But I know some people like to look at it that way. From that perspective, I guess you could say I voted against Clinton AND Trump.

But this is a tangent. We're talking about ACA. Funneling all our health care dollars through the insurance industry doesn't help anyone but the insurance companies.

I didn't vote for Trump.

Our system doesn't accommodate that, actually. You get one vote FOR one candidate. But I know some people like to look at it that way. From that perspective, I guess you could say I voted against Clinton AND Trump.

But this is a tangent. We're talking about ACA. Funneling all our health care dollars through the insurance industry doesn't help anyone but the insurance companies.

I am all for getting rid of the middle man. The GOP is not, the insurance company is huge, read about the mayor of Fl and his involvement in healthcare for profit. Insurances are the middle man, paper pushers and marketers, and they even can be the cause of deaths. Until single payor the ACA with expanded Medicaid was the best way, the Trump admin will not get rid of insurance companies.

This always a tough subject for me to sit through on sites like this.

I work for a medical insurance company, and in June of 2013, I was put on a transition team to get our company ready for Obamacare/ACA.

When it all started on January 1st 2014...I was working in Customer Service AND Appeals and Grievances.

When it comes to Obamacare/ACA....I am the rubber that meets the road.

When Politicians and Pundits talk about the ACA, it's abundantly clear they know less about it than I do.

I even know more about it than the average policy holder, because I've been involved in the experiences of thousands of them. I talk with roughly 30 of them per day, 5 days/week, = appx 7,200 a year...that I talk to about their Obamacare policies.

I know what the problems are, and I know what the solutions are.

Let me save you all some suspense....

20 years tops...with Obamacare, or Obamacare modified by Trump, or a complete repeal.....we will have a national access to healthcare crisis.

That crisis will force the US into a single payor system like the rest of the world has.

No way to stop it at all

Until then...I'll sit back and watch righties and lefties bludgeon each other with the issue in absolute and complete futility

I'd like to know what the most common complaints those on the ACA have told you about? If you could list several that would be great.

Might as well call it "Obamacare" it's way more accurate than the ACA, there is nothing affordable about it.

Have you been on it, have you shopped for ins. elsewhere, have you even been to the site?????

I bet you know nothing about it.

I didn't vote for Trump.

I am all for getting rid of the middle man. The GOP is not, the insurance company is huge, read about the mayor of Fl and his involvement in healthcare for profit. Insurances are the middle man, paper pushers and marketers, and they even can be the cause of deaths. Until single payor the ACA with expanded Medicaid was the best way, the Trump admin will not get rid of insurance companies.

Well, I certainly agree the Republicans are no more likely to repeal ACA than Democrats. In fact, I think most of them will be giddy with the expansive new powers the Democrats have granted them.

Anyway, ACA was a first class sellout. Period. Democrats didn't have the balls to socialize health care outright so they 'corporatized' it instead.

Might as well call it "Obamacare" it's way more accurate than the ACA, there is nothing affordable about it.

Have you been on it, have you shopped for ins. elsewhere, have you even been to the site?????

I know quite a bit about it. I keep up with current events and I am capable of logic and reason. You apparently are not.

I know quite a bit about it. I keep up with current events and I am capable of logic and reason. You apparently are not.

I doubt it, do you even have insurance? I doubt it. I doubt you know anything about it. Or you are a government employee and I'm subsidizing your health insurance.

Forum List

Back