Obamacare is the ACA -for those who know nothing about it

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and complain about it anyway.

Time to learn about the ACA, you might want to write your Congressman requesting to keep the ACA , because someday, maybe tomorrow you just might need it. Chances are better you will need it, esp if self employed and a freelancer, in between jobs, have an accident, need emergency surgery or get a chronic condition.

Request while your at it, for a mandate for all states to expand Medicaid, and also the ACA needs to made mandatory to work and enforcement of this is vital.

We subsidize congressmen's healthcare, and if you qualify you just might need a subsidy someday. At least learn about it, and see the beauty of it, it needs a bit of fixing and fine tuning, but its not the handout people think it is:

I think everyone should pay what they can for health insurance , don't you??

14 Obamacare Myths: What's the the Truth Behind Them?

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Do not expect the far or alt right to understand anything your wrote, penny.

Time to learn about the ACA, you might want to write your Congressman requesting to keep the ACA , because someday, maybe tomorrow you just might need it. Chances are better you will need it, esp if self employed and a freelancer, in between jobs, have an accident, need emergency surgery or get a chronic condition.

Request while your at it, for a mandate for all states to expand Medicaid, and also the ACA needs to made mandatory to work and enforcement of this is vital.

We subsidize congressmen's healthcare, and if you qualify you just might need a subsidy someday. At least learn about it, and see the beauty of it, it needs a bit of fixing and fine tuning, but its not the handout people think it is:

i don't follow you. I mean, the words you used, so big and with multiple syllables. I don't get it.

i don't follow you. I mean, the words you used, so big and with multiple syllables. I don't get it.
Of course you don't, prisonmike.

It's none of my business how other people finance their health care. It would be wrong to try to force my views on them with government mandates.

It's none of my business how other people finance their health care. It would be wrong to try to force my views on them with government mandates.

You either need job that supplies HI , rich and can pay cash, or are still a child at age 26, but you must have HI or pay. See I do not want my taxes to pay for your lack of HI.

You either need job that supplies HI , rich and can pay cash, or are still a child at age 26, but you must have HI or pay. See I do not want my taxes to pay for your lack of HI.
Then why do ewe want to expand Medicaid?

Why do you Ewe want kids and sick people to die?

This explains it much better than I :
The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid

Expect the right to see right through it. There is nothing affordable about Obamacare. It is a real mess.

Its not Obamacare, but obviously you know nothing about it.

Well, I know it isn't sustainable. I know insurance companies are fleeing. I know 5,000 dollars deductibles are not affordable. I know penalizing an individuals for opting out isn't constitutional....

See I do not want my taxes to pay for your lack of HI.

Neither do I. But we don't need to force people to buy corporate insurance to accomplish that. Just change the laws that require you to pay for other people's health care.

Last edited:
Expect the right to see right through it. There is nothing affordable about Obamacare. It is a real mess.

Its not Obamacare, but obviously you know nothing about it.

Well, I know it isn't sustainable. I know insurance companies are fleeing. I know 5,000 dollars deductibles are not affordable. I know penalizing an individuals for opting out isn't constitutional....

Like I said earlier you know nothing about the ACA, if you did you'd know all the things you posted above are wrong.

Its unsustainable for young healthy people not to carry insurance until they get ill, and then before the ACA you'd pay a lot more if you could get it at all, so your healthcare would be covered by our taxes, and you might even find yourself in bankruptcy.

Some bronze plans have 5 grand deducts and the same OOP max, and they are dirt cheap, they also allow pre tax HSA's. (HI's before the ACA had those OOP max prices as well , even when copays were not featured in, they also had lifetime max benefits, and had you fill out a long health questionaire)

Insurance companies are leaving because 19 Republican States have not expanded Medicaid,
and not enforcing the mandate to join up. Its the GOP's fault, and Trump caused mass hysteria as well. Actually since the GOP took over in congress, Insurance companies have been in hysteria since they advanced so many bills.

Insurance companies wanted Clinton to win.

No one is forcing you to join the ACA, but you need to have health insurance. I do believe you know nothing about it and just spout what Fox says.

Last edited:
See I do not want my taxes to pay for your lack of HI.

Neither do I. But we don't need to force people to buy corporate insurance to accomplish that. Just change the laws that require you to pay for other people's health care.

No it can't happen. They same reason that everyone pays into Medicare and SS, young , middle age, and seniors till the age of retirement. There are some reasons one does not need to pay the fine for not joining.

Yes we need to force people to have insurance, same as auto insurance. Welcome to 2016 where we do not want to pay for your healthcare costs, and its time to pull your own weight.

New Topics

Forum List

Back