Obama

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Name one thing he's done that has not divided this country.

Name one thing he's done that has not exacerbated racial tension in this country.

Name one thing he's done that has not alienated our allies, and encouraged our enemies.

Name one thing he's done that has not placed the United States in greater danger.

Here's the floor. Knock yourselves out.

Knock you own self out, with the nearest blunt instrument, it would be a blessed relief from your chronic ODS.

Name one thing he's done that has not exacerbated racial tension in this country.

Name one thing he's done that has not alienated our allies, and encouraged our enemies.

Name one thing he's done that has not placed the United States in greater danger.

Ans. - All of the above.

giphy.gif

What the fuck does that even mean? Your standard of 'dividing the country' is that you disagree with with something the president said or did. Or that *anyone* disagree with it. Resulting in a standard so void of meaning that the President is condemned as a 'divider' if you merely disagree with him for any reason.

Immigration reform? You disagree with it. Ergo, he's a 'divider'. Despite the fact that majority supports it.

Same sex marriage support. You disagree with it. Ergo, he's a 'divider'. Despite the fact that majority supports it too.

International trade, honoring our agreements with Iraq, scaling down our wars, healthcare reform, tax cuts for the middle class, expansion of offshore shore drilling, gays in the military, support of legal abortion, Obama's on the side of the public.

There's a divide alright. And for the most part, conservatives are on one side and the majority of Americans are on the other. And Obama being with the majority of Americans far more than he's with conservatives.

What the fuck does that even mean? Your standard of 'dividing the country' is that you disagree with with something the president said or did. Or that *anyone* disagree with it. Resulting in a standard so void of meaning that the President is condemned as a 'divider' if you merely disagree with him for any reason.

Immigration reform? You disagree with it. Ergo, he's a 'divider'. Despite the fact that majority supports it.

Same sex marriage support. You disagree with it. Ergo, he's a 'divider'. Despite the fact that majority supports it too.

International trade, honoring our agreements with Iraq, scaling down our wars, healthcare reform, tax cuts for the middle class, expansion of offshore shore drilling, gays in the military, support of legal abortion, Obama's on the side of the public.

There's a divide alright. And for the most part, conservatives are on one side and the majority of Americans are on the other. And Obama being with the majority of Americans far more than he's with conservatives.

So, you cannot name one thing. C'est la Vie.

When the standard of 'divider' is that a conservative disagrees with him? Um, no. When the standard is that the majority of the nation agree with him? See my post for all the examples.

Ignore as you will.

When the standard of 'divider' is that a conservative disagrees with him? Um, no. When the standard is that the majority of the nation agree with him? See my post for all the examples.

Ignore as you will.

Says the far left drone that votes for political slavery..

Name one way that you personally have been divided. With whom were you aligned before he took office that you are now "divided from".

Another far left tactic that does nothing but cloud the fact they can not defend their messiah on these issues.

Under Obama he has widened the gap between the uber rich and uber poor. Yet you plan to vote for a 1% er even though you constantly bash them, talk about hypocrisy.

But then again these far left drones actually believe they get choices in their nominations..

Knock you own self out, with the nearest blunt instrument, it would be a blessed relief from your chronic ODS.

So, you cannot name a thing. I understand.
Why should I add substance to your empty thread? It has all the rhetorical value of a tantrum by a spoiled toddler.

So, you cannot name one thing, as I suspected.
Suspect all you want, to you to only thing Obama could have ever done good was not be born. Your entire tone stinks of fear and loathing and you seem nearly as smart as a stump. I enjoy talking to reasonable people, but you? You just get trolled. I can go on and on adding exactly as much substance to your thread as you are.

Why should I add substance to your empty thread? It has all the rhetorical value of a tantrum by a spoiled toddler.

Suspect all you want, to you to only thing Obama could have ever done good was not be born. Your entire tone stinks of fear and loathing and you seem nearly as smart as a stump. I enjoy talking to reasonable people, but you? You just get trolled. I can go on and on adding exactly as much substance to your thread as you are.

Another far left drone projecting their hatred...

only on issues that he hasnt opened his trap on

--LOL

Three posts in this thread, and STILL you cannot name a single thing. Too funny.

Three posts in this thread, and STILL you cannot name a single thing. Too funny.
Good thing you think your stupidity is funny, you will keep yourself entertained for the rest of your life.

Forum List

Back