Obama Worrying About U.S. Elections "Tarnishing" U.S. Image Overseas...

Ahhhh. Sure. As if he hasn't done nothing but acted stellar these last eight years to improve U.S. relations overseas. Hell, we have more enemies now than the fucking Klingons on Star Trek. And please don't give us that election behavior bullshit Barry. Remember your thug Black Panthers with baseball bats at polling stations during your elections?

Asshole.

2016 elections may be tarnishing the US image abroad, worries Obama - Firstpost
I for one never gave a shit about what others think of the United States of America, except that We the People were ready to put down anyone who thought they could conquer the world. Unfortunately when you have spineless liberals(redundant statement) in command, then those who would conquer the world get emboldened. This is why we see ISIS, Russia, North Korea, and China all trying to expand their borders or saber rattling. The worst thing for the world is having a feckless leader who draws lines in the sand then keeps backing up.
Hilarious. On one hand, you have GOP hero George W. Bush who spent Vietnam under a bar stool. Then you have decorated John Kerry who was trashed by the GOP. And Republicans call people like John Kerry spineless.
Oh you are hilarious.
Swift Vets and POWs for Truth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SBVT asserted that Kerry was "unfit to serve" as President based upon his alleged "willful distortion of the conduct" of American servicemen during that war, and his alleged "withholding and/or distortion of material facts" as to his own conduct during that war.[2] SBVT stated that "Kerry's phony war crimes charges, his exaggerated claims about his own service in Vietnam, and his deliberate misrepresentation of the nature and effectiveness of Swift boat operations compel us to step forward."[3] The group challenged the legitimacy of each of the combat medals awarded to Kerry by the U.S. Navy and the disposition of his discharge. (See John Kerry military service controversy.) Further, SBVT said that Kerry's later criticism of the war was a "betrayal of trust" with other soldiers, and that by his activism he had caused direct "harm" to soldiers still at war.
At this point what difference does it make that a liberal would betray US citizens to be killed by the enemy?

JibJab.com - Holiday eCards, Birthday Cards, and More

Ahhhh. Sure. As if he hasn't done nothing but acted stellar these last eight years to improve U.S. relations overseas. Hell, we have more enemies now than the fucking Klingons on Star Trek. And please don't give us that election behavior bullshit Barry. Remember your thug Black Panthers with baseball bats at polling stations during your elections?

Asshole.

I for one never gave a shit about what others think of the United States of America, except that We the People were ready to put down anyone who thought they could conquer the world. Unfortunately when you have spineless liberals(redundant statement) in command, then those who would conquer the world get emboldened. This is why we see ISIS, Russia, North Korea, and China all trying to expand their borders or saber rattling. The worst thing for the world is having a feckless leader who draws lines in the sand then keeps backing up.

And having allies who think you're voters are stupid makes things so much better, right?

Well, we elected Obama, twice. Can't get any worse than that.

A swing and a miss.

He's the same President that blamed the Libya mess in England. Because, it's never his fault. I'm sure Cameron enjoyed being thrown under the bus.

oh really, I guess he forgot about Billy Hound dog Clinton.

and then we've had him for Eight shameful years. How can it be anymore Tarnished?

Obummer turning lybia into a shit stain did far more to tarnish our image in the world then anything going on here, now

How many allied countries actually tried to ban our crazy right wing presidential hopefuls because of their hateful rhetoric?

Your question. So you must know the answer
My answer, who gives a shit. Most of those allies have voted in people like Obama, so I could care less. Germany Angela Merklebutt, allowing Muslims to take over Germany. Britain David Camermarroon, allowing Muslims to take over Britain. Obama, allowing Muslims to take over America.

Asshole.

Remember your thug Black Panthers with baseball bats at polling stations during your elections?

Link?

Two or three black guys doing nothing illegal in a black neighborhood where no one even really noticed except for right wing media. Big deal.
So if I was out there armed with my AR-15 infront of a white neighborhood polling place, you would have no problem with that? Is that what you are saying?

You mean like this?
Bamacarry.png

Asshole.

And having allies who think you're voters are stupid makes things so much better, right?

They already know you are stupid....you voted for "Light in the loafers" Barrypuppet with his tyranny wife not once but twice.

Asshole.

They already know you are stupid....you voted for "Light in the loafers" Barrypuppet with his tyranny wife not once but twice.

With a clown like Obama in the White House, our image is as tarnished as it can get.

Asshole.

Well, we elected Obama, twice. Can't get any worse than that.

A swing and a miss.

He's the same President that blamed the Libya mess in England. Because, it's never his fault. I'm sure Cameron enjoyed being thrown under the bus.

Obama was suckered by his euro pals into taking the lead on turning lybia into shit stain. The problem now, it took him a while to figure that out. ;)

'Bring a gun to a knife fight'?
'Get in their face'?
'Al Qaeida is on the run', 'The War on Terror is over'?

The behavior we have seen in this election so far is a bi-product of this criminal donk's divisiveness and non-representative, Un-Constitutional / Rule of Law-violating, Pro-Illegal Immigration. Pro-Islamic Extremist policies / agenda...his and that of the Washington Establishment GOP who have attempted to run the party and nation as Oligarchist rulers rather than servants of the people.

They are the architects of what is going on....reap the whirlwind, biys and girls...Barry.

Asshole.

Don't you have a tinfoil hat to build?

'Get in their face'?

The behavior we have seen in this election so far is a bi-product of this criminal donk's divisiveness and non-representative, Un-Constitutional / Rule of Law-violating, Pro-Illegal Immigration. Pro-Islamic Extremist policies / agenda...his and that of the Washington Establishment GOP who have attempted to run the party and nation as Oligarchist rulers rather than servants of the people.

They are the architects of what is going on....reap the whirlwind, biys and girls...Barry.

Rush should be so proud. You bought his "the sky is falling" line 100%.

'Get in their face'?

Rush should be so proud. You bought his "the sky is falling" line 100%.
th.jpg

Obummer turning lybia into a shit stain did far more to tarnish our image in the world then anything going on here, now

How many allied countries actually tried to ban our crazy right wing presidential hopefuls because of their hateful rhetoric?

U.K. Lawmakers Hold Debate on Barring Donald Trump

U.K is a shithole. They have police that will not even go after muslim lawbreakers in parts of towns that are overrun with the muslim sandniglets because they are afraid. The U.K apparently is being ran by a bunch of limp-wristed liberals that are afraid of their own shadow. I wouldn't go to the U.K (or any place in Europe) even if all my expenses were paid.

Asshole.

Don't you have a tinfoil hat to build?

Tired of getting your ass handed to you? (snicker)

U.K is a shithole. They have police that will not even go after muslim lawbreakers in parts of towns that are overrun with the muslim sandniglets because they are afraid. The U.K apparently is being ran by a bunch of limp-wristed liberals that are afraid of their own shadow. I wouldn't go to the U.K (or any place in Europe) even if all my expenses were paid.

On behalf of all my friends in the U..K, and all of Europe, thank you.

On behalf of all my friends in the U..K, and all of Europe, thank you.

All two of them?

Forum List

Back