Obama won by Cowing to hispanics

You cant blame hispanics, they are too clueless to know any better...........

You cant blame blacks, they could care less about improving their lot.........

You can blame white trash degenerate whites for their overwhelming ignorance.........

there's no reason to keep lying. you won. we're on the fast track to third world. I hope you enjoy the ride.

I'm not lying at all.

Ronald Reagan was probably the spendiest President ever.

And he's a hero to you guys.

yea....your buddy Chris said Obama is the Democrats Reagan....true story....

I don't know Chris..and I don't agree.

Reagan committed Treason.

And lied to the nation is a VERY MAJOR WAY.

But because he was so likable and democrats still had the ol' Nixon memory looming, they just let him apologize on primetime.

Then we wind up with Bush doing Iraq.

It was amazing.

With obama's mentaily ,he would promise Ax murders free axes if it would give him a vote.You voted back in a regime of destruction....

No he wouldn't.

President Obama ordered that Osama Bin Laden, killed.

It was Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush that sent him..and his Merry Band of Muj, weapons to destroy stuff. Heck..they even sent in CIA instructors to train them how to do it.

That's using your own analogy against you with real live world history.

Ace.

obama ordered Bin Laden killed, and Chris Stevens, Ty Woods, Glen Dougherty and Sean Smith too.

The man who REALLY got Bin Laden is serving 30 years in a Pakistani prison.

With obama's mentaily ,he would promise Ax murders free axes if it would give him a vote.You voted back in a regime of destruction....

No he wouldn't.

It was Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush that sent him..and his Merry Band of Muj, weapons to destroy stuff. Heck..they even sent in CIA instructors to train them how to do it.

Ace.

obama ordered Bin Laden killed, and Chris Stevens, Ty Woods, Glen Dougherty and Sean Smith too.

Best post of the YEAR!

No he wouldn't.

Ace.

No he didn't.

Those guys were killed by terrorists.

Like the 3000 Americans killed during 9/11.

Or is it your contention that George W. Bush ordered the folks killed?

The guys in benghazi begged three times for security and thrice were denied, it's biblical. judas.priest.

No he wouldn't.

Ace.

Best post of the YEAR!

...and she, curiously :rolleyes: didn't supply a link which, BTW, is her M.O. :tinfoil: Funny that a Rightie would applaud that c-word- Katzndogs :razz: :clap2:

The guys in benghazi begged three times for security and thrice were denied, it's biblical. judas.priest.

You can't even stay on one topic in any thread..

It rolls back to hyperbole about different issues.

If republicans cared so much about security..they shouldn't have been cutting funding.

If republicans cared so much about security..they shouldn't have been cutting funding.

are you ready to state categorically that the people in ALL countries with immigration laws don't give a shit about the rest of the people on the planet? We're waiting.

Cowing? That takes the fucking cake.

Obama won because he treated hispanics like people.

Romney was a fucking shithead that said to the American people, "Yes, I was employing "illegals" but since it looked bad as I was running for President, and as I am such a shithead I didn't think to make them legal, I fired them all..because heck, I don't really consider hispanics people anyway..and they can self deport".

And we hispanics (My pop was hispanic), took a little offense. Oh and by the way..do keep it up.

until they left the room......

That's basically bullshit.

Obama appointed the first hispanic to the Supreme Court.

If you guys want a model for how Republicans should treat hispanics moving forward, you should look to George W. Bush.

That's one of the few things he got right.
do you think the Hispanic population believes the shit the Democrats feed them?.....so Obama appoints one to something.....big fucking deal.....i work with a lot of Mexicans Sallow....i live in a neighborhood that is at least 75% Mexican....and lots are ILLEGALS.......they laugh when guys like you say this kind of shit.....they laugh at Mayor Villaraigosa....they are tired of being used for their votes.....and when they take over the Democratic Party....all that will change.....then it will be their turn to use you for their Agenda.....what goes around comes around......

are you ready to state categorically that the people in ALL countries with immigration laws don't give a shit about the rest of the people on the planet? We're waiting.

The world is not one big amorphous blob, sweetie. It's comprised of different countries and different laws. So feel free..which country are you talking about?

HELL- He USURPED the US Constitution by Executive Order , bypassed Congress and ILLEGALLY granted amnesty while at the same time, REGISTERED these illegals.. What percentage of these MILLIONS of illegals voted in Ohio and in Virginia? In Colorado?

Illegals? Those are human beings. And this coming from a "right to lifer".

And the immigration laws in this country are so whacky..no one really knows where the line even starts.

Like I said..do keep it up.

it starts behind the ones who are actually doing it legally....you know the ones who have petitioned the Govt. and have paperwork going?...

Okay..

First get a couple of Million bucks..then promise to invest it.

That's one way of coming here legally.

Sound fair?

thats funny the guy next door to me said it will cost him around 5-7 thousand when its all done....how does that sound?.....

until they left the room......

If you guys want a model for how Republicans should treat hispanics moving forward, you should look to George W. Bush.

do you think the Hispanic population believes the shit the Democrats feed them?.....so Obama appoints one to something.....big fucking deal.....i work with a lot of Mexicans Sallow....i live in a neighborhood that is at least 75% Mexican....and lots are ILLEGALS.......they laugh when guys like you say this kind of shit.....they laugh at Mayor Villaraigosa....they are tired of being used for their votes.....and when they take over the Democratic Party....all that will change.....then it will be their turn to use you for their Agenda.....what goes around comes around......

Ask them how they feel about Cubans.

Who have an entirely different ruleset then Mexicans.

it starts behind the ones who are actually doing it legally....you know the ones who have petitioned the Govt. and have paperwork going?...

Okay..

Sound fair?

thats funny the guy next door to me said it will cost him around 5-7 thousand when its all done....how does that sound?.....

Like I pointed out it's and entirely different game depending on who you are and where you are from.

Some of that is valid..we should make sure we aren't allowing criminals into the country.

But aside from that there should be a standard set of laws. And it should be much easier to become a US citizen.

The ONLY reason why the Libyan death toll was four is because TWO men violated their orders. obama intended that all 30 present in the embassy be murdered. He INTENDED that all 30 die. The state department ordered Chris Stevens to Benghazi on 911 to help arrange for a minor cultural event so he would be there for the slaughter.

My contention is the George Bush did not know 20 men intended to fly planes into buildings but obama DID know of the plan to attack the consulate and on that specific day, because Chris Smith TOLD him. Possibly because obama intended to use the attack to make a gesture of goodwill by releasing the blind sheik.

obama does not have the integrity of a mafia don.

The ONLY reason why the Libyan death toll was four is because TWO men violated their orders. obama intended that all 30 present in the embassy be murdered. He INTENDED that all 30 die. The state department ordered Chris Stevens to Benghazi on 911 to help arrange for a minor cultural event so he would be there for the slaughter.

My contention is the George Bush did not know 20 men intended to fly planes into buildings but obama DID know of the plan to attack the consulate and on that specific day, because Chris Smith TOLD him. Possibly because obama intended to use the attack to make a gesture of goodwill by releasing the blind sheik.

obama does not have the integrity of a mafia don.

Oh bullshit.

And there are plenty of Benghazi threads to post this nonsense in..

Ask them how they feel about Cubans.

Who have an entirely different ruleset then Mexicans.
they have an attitude about Puerto Ricans too

Okay..

Sound fair?

Like I pointed out it's and entirely different game depending on who you are and where you are from.

Some of that is valid..we should make sure we aren't allowing criminals into the country.

But aside from that there should be a standard set of laws. And it should be much easier to become a US citizen.

i agree....but the lag with the INS is the same no matter what party controls things.....to these people its all talk......very little action...until voting comes up.....

This is why you are no longer wanted in the GOP.

Get lost.

You cant blame hispanics, they are too clueless to know any better...........

You cant blame blacks, they could care less about improving their lot.........

You can blame white trash degenerate whites for their overwhelming ignorance.........

Forum List

Back