Obama won by Cowing to hispanics

obama gave preferential treatment to 800,000 illegals, giving them access to green cards, he gave the finger to those waiting in line legally. yes,, honey he cowed to them he sure as hell did.

Illegals? Those are human beings. And this coming from a "right to lifer".

And the immigration laws in this country are so whacky..no one really knows where the line even starts.

Like I said..do keep it up.

oh so you mean if you are alive it's impossible to do something illegal?

No. I mean your definition of human life stops at the birth of white fetuses conceived in this country. Or the lives of people that conveniently fit into your political agenda.

You folks simply don't care about the rest of humanity on the planet.

Hence..you are losing real live human beings who have a say in the political process.

If you look at those countries that are hispanic, the one common denominator is that they accept corrupt government and are comfortable with a corrupt government. This makes them perfect democrats.

If you look at most hispanic countries in the world, they were once or still are under the influence of Europe or America.

No, In fact Obama likes only himself, and he promises free social programs on the taxpayers dime for his own benefit, to the detriment of America,Clown Obama will bankrupt this nation in the next 4 years.:clap2:

Funny you talk about "bankrupting" the nation.

Republican Presidents have "spent" much more then Democratic Presidents have spent. Obama's actual contribution to the debt has been under a trillion. GW Bush's contribution was OVER 4 Trillion (and still counting).

Part of what won Obama a second term..was math.

there's no reason to keep lying. you won. we're on the fast track to third world. I hope you enjoy the ride.

I'm not lying at all.

Ronald Reagan was probably the spendiest President ever.

And he's a hero to you guys.

With obama's mentaily ,he would promise Ax murders free axes if it would give him a vote.You voted back in a regime of destruction....

And the immigration laws in this country are so whacky..no one really knows where the line even starts.

No. I mean your definition of human life stops at the birth of white fetuses conceived in this country. Or the lives of people that conveniently fit into your political agenda.

Hence..you are losing real live human beings who have a say in the political process.

hey asswipe tell me one thing. do the other countries on the fucking planet have immigration laws or do they not, and if I break those fucking laws is it considered illegal or is it not. Now do strive for an honest answer. I don't think you can do it but give it a try.

With obama's mentaily ,he would promise Ax murders free axes if it would give him a vote.You voted back in a regime of destruction....

No he wouldn't.

President Obama ordered that Osama Bin Laden, killed.

It was Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush that sent him..and his Merry Band of Muj, weapons to destroy stuff. Heck..they even sent in CIA instructors to train them how to do it.

That's using your own analogy against you with real live world history.

Ace.

hey asswipe tell me one thing. do the other countries on the fucking planet have immigration laws or do they not, and if I break those fucking laws is it considered illegal or is it not. Now do strive for an honest answer. I don't think you can do it but give it a try.

Notice..during this whole exchange, not one personal insult was cast against you.

This is part of the problem with you folks. You hate people that don't agree with you. And not just hate..it's a deep seated bitterness. And it's apparent in the politicians you put up. Romney spoke, in depth, of the folks he hated in this country..47% of them.

And sure..other countries have immigration laws. Now you are holding up the laws in other countries? I thought our nation was unique and exceptional.

Notice..during this whole exchange, not one personal insult was cast against you.

This is part of the problem with you folks. You hate people that don't agree with you. And not just hate..it's a deep seated bitterness. And it's apparent in the politicians you put up. Romney spoke, in depth, of the folks he hated in this country..47% of them.

And sure..other countries have immigration laws. Now you are holding up the laws in other countries? I thought our nation was unique and exceptional.

hey asswipe tell me one thing. do the other countries on the fucking planet have immigration laws or do they not, and if I break those fucking laws is it considered illegal or is it not. Now do strive for an honest answer. I don't think you can do it but give it a try

so, asswipe, are you ready to go on record by saying that all the people in all the countries who have immigration laws don't give a fuck about the other people on the planet? Are you. We shall wait.

a_3x-horizontal.jpg

The far right extremists here are demonstrating why they will be forced out of the GOP. Don't need their hatred of those different than them: hispanics, blacks, emancipated women, gays, and so forth.

The old days are dead.

Don't tell me the Right is absolving itself of all responsibility when it comes to securing the border & placing all blame on the Left? :eusa_eh: :lol:

Cowing? That takes the fucking cake.

Obama won because he treated hispanics like people.

Romney was a fucking shithead that said to the American people, "Yes, I was employing "illegals" but since it looked bad as I was running for President, and as I am such a shithead I didn't think to make them legal, I fired them all..because heck, I don't really consider hispanics people anyway..and they can self deport".

And we hispanics (My pop was hispanic), took a little offense. Oh and by the way..do keep it up.

obama gave preferential treatment to 800,000 illegals, giving them access to green cards, he gave the finger to those waiting in line legally. yes,, honey he cowed to them he sure as hell did.

Of course they are human beings, why are you implying that they aren't?

Ah the old 'right-to-lifers only care about fetuses' meme. Yeah, you go with that. :rolleyes:

The immigration laws work fine, if followed. Fine and jail anyone who employees illegals will go a long way in solving the problem as well.

I'll never understand why the left is ok with illegal activities.

The far right extremists here are demonstrating why they will be forced out of the GOP. Don't need their hatred of those different than them: hispanics, blacks, emancipated women, gays, and so forth.

The old days are dead.

We don't want someone who comes into this country illegally to get rewarded for it.

Wow, how far right and extreme. :rolleyes:

Romney was a fucking shithead that said to the American people, "Yes, I was employing "illegals" but since it looked bad as I was running for President, and as I am such a shithead I didn't think to make them legal, I fired them all..because heck, I don't really consider hispanics people anyway..and they can self deport".

And we hispanics (My pop was hispanic), took a little offense. Oh and by the way..do keep it up.

until they left the room......

Of course they are human beings, why are you implying that they aren't?

Ah the old 'right-to-lifers only care about fetuses' meme. Yeah, you go with that. :rolleyes:

The immigration laws work fine, if followed. Fine and jail anyone who employees illegals will go a long way in solving the problem as well.

I'll never understand why the left is ok with illegal activities.

No. They absolutely don't work fine.

They never have.

There's no protocol. It's not the same for everyone.

And it's hilarious that everyone thinks they ancestors all came to this country "legally".

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

it starts behind the ones who are actually doing it legally....you know the ones who have petitioned the Govt. and have paperwork going?...

until they left the room......

That's basically bullshit.

Obama appointed the first hispanic to the Supreme Court.

If you guys want a model for how Republicans should treat hispanics moving forward, you should look to George W. Bush.

That's one of the few things he got right.

it starts behind the ones who are actually doing it legally....you know the ones who have petitioned the Govt. and have paperwork going?...

Okay..

First get a couple of Million bucks..then promise to invest it.

That's one way of coming here legally.

Sound fair?

Funny you talk about "bankrupting" the nation.

Republican Presidents have "spent" much more then Democratic Presidents have spent. Obama's actual contribution to the debt has been under a trillion. GW Bush's contribution was OVER 4 Trillion (and still counting).

Part of what won Obama a second term..was math.

there's no reason to keep lying. you won. we're on the fast track to third world. I hope you enjoy the ride.

I'm not lying at all.

Ronald Reagan was probably the spendiest President ever.

And he's a hero to you guys.

yea....your buddy Chris said Obama is the Democrats Reagan....true story....

Forum List

Back