Obama wins Smith Dinner Joke-Off

Romney's jokes seemed to mostly be stuff from his stump speech just with a bigger smile but all the nastiness.

Romney was definitely on his home court with the audience though. He could have easily used one of Bush's jokes from a few years ago, "This is an impressive crowd. The haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite. I call you my base".
Good thing you lolberals aren't bitter and covetous, or anything like that. :rolleyes:

Covetous? Let me ask you this. If there was a $100 bill laying on the ground would I pick it up. Sure I would. If there was a $100 bill laying on a counter and the owner had his back to me and I could take the bill and it was guaranteed that the owner would ever know who took it would I take it? No. Neither would probably any one of the 'covetous' liberals on this board. Now I have a question for you. If there was a homeless guy with $100 would you take his $100 even if he knew you took it?

Romney's jokes seemed to mostly be stuff from his stump speech just with a bigger smile but all the nastiness.

Romney was definitely on his home court with the audience though. He could have easily used one of Bush's jokes from a few years ago, "This is an impressive crowd. The haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite. I call you my base".
Good thing you lolberals aren't bitter and covetous, or anything like that. :rolleyes:

Covetous? Let me ask you this. If there was a $100 bill laying on the ground would I pick it up. Sure I would. If there was a $100 bill laying on a counter and the owner had his back to me and I could take the bill and it was guaranteed that the owner would ever know who took it would I take it? No. Neither would probably any one of the 'covetous' liberals on this board. Now I have a question for you. If there was a homeless guy with $100 would you take his $100 even if he knew you took it?

GOOD ONE!

ROTFL.gif

You really are quite the thick-headed one arentya? :lmao:

I could watch this over and over.

Obama is just such a great speaker.

So much better than that Robot, Mitt.

Wow your not bias huh? Romney was great Barry Hussein was not

Obama had his moments. The Chris Matthews line was good.

But Romney was freakin hilarious. I think the only joke he gave that wasnt pretty funny was the "latin" one.

It's pretty sad when you can't acknowledge good things about other people. There isn't a single person on earth that you cant find one good thing to say about them.

I have to say Mitt surprised me, he usually isnt that funny.

Could that be because you don't like Romney??

I thought he was hilarious! I don't usually laugh out loud (when i'm by myself), but i did at some of the jokes he made! Obama looked a little "unconfortable" to me....and he has every reason to.

Wow...why don't you just go camp out at the back door of the White House.
Maybe your Bammy will come out and let you lick the dirt off his feet!

You're embarassing!

A sense of humor is a mirror of a person's soul.

At the Reagan Presidential Library there is an area where people can listen to Ronald Reagan telling jokes. Anyone spending three minutes there can't help but getting to love Ronald Reagan.

There will never be such area in the Obama presidential library.

They were both funny...MY GAWD! Seriously people, neither one have pointy teeth with flames flying from their fingertips.

As to ability to lead Obama sucks...as to ability to deliver pre-wrtten one liners they are both adequate.

A sense of humor is a mirror of a person's soul.

At the Reagan Presidential Library there is an area where people can listen to Ronald Reagan telling jokes. Anyone spending three minutes there can't help but getting to love Ronald Reagan.

There will never be such area in the Obama presidential library.

Yes in that library there will be a circular room lined with mirrors.....with a statue of Obummer in the middle cause....it's all about him.

After all, he did win the first debate.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back