Obama Weighs in on Transgender Bathroom Law Suit...Predictably

FANTASY FOOTBALL AND JEB BUSH.... He's 7-0 right now and the guy who takes it the most seriously has yet to win a game.

i love fantasy football, don't get me wrong, but without a doubt it's a game of chance, and thus gambling.

I am 7-0 in one league and 4-3 in another...just saying, but I will only publicly declare on TV I am '7-0' ...just sayin'.)

Jeb also plays 'Fantasy Politics'...right now he leads his MENTAL league...

Where does it say they don't .
Cons are ignorant.

That's like saying, 'The Constitution does NOT say that Obama can't walk into your house and have sex with a goat on your living room table, so he must have the RIGHT to do it. '

:lmao:

As I said, Libz is NUTZ!
He can if you invite him too.
The constitution does say something to the effect of other rights not listed here.
I'll take your response as there is nothing in the Constitution prohibiting kids taking a wiz in the same room.

In the US conservatives never pass up the opportunity to contrive a "controversy" where none exists.

There is nothing wrong with men going into women's bathrooms....argues every rapist and sexual deviant who ever lived.

>BREAKING NEWS< EVERY MEMBER OF THE WESCHESTERSHIRE HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM JUST ANNOUNCED THAT ALTHOUGH THEY ARE GUYS, THEY HAVE ALWAYS FELT THEY ARE WOMEN AND NOW DEMAND TO GO TO THE BATHROOM WITH THE CHEERLEADERS....POINT OUT FEDERAL JUDGE SAYS IT'S THEIR 'RIGHT'<

:lmao:
Link ?

I believe it is a girl pretending to be a boy. She can't use the urinals so what is the point?

Nope, it's a young man who has decided, despite his plumbing, he chooses to be and thus IS a 'girl'.

MORE LIBERAL INSANITY:
Feds Say Little Boys Have Right to Pee with Little Girls
LINK: Feds Say Little Boys Have Right to Pee with Little Girls - Breitbart

(Funny...half a decade ago Democrats wanted blacks and whites to have separate bathrooms and now they want EVERYONE to use the same one... :p )

OP article:
Grimm appealed to the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals after a federal district court judge rejected his request for an injunction against the school’s policy, which barred him from using male restrooms. The administration’s filing claims that the district’s policy constitutes sex discrimination and therefore violates Title IX of the Education Act of 1972.

Says barred from male restrooms...

I would not want my daughter using the bathroom with MALES.
What kind of fuckin pervert is Obama?
Would he let dudes piss with his daughters 2 feet away?

So this girl should have to use the boys room?

nicole-maines-transgender-teen.jpg

Is that person a male or female? Notice I didn't use social constructs but biology :)

She is pre operative. Should she have to use the boys room?
Yes

Fortunately the law is finding you wrong.

Is that person a male or female? Notice I didn't use social constructs but biology :)

Yes

Right? Whats the big deal about MALES pissing 2 foot from FEMALES? Who needs a civilized society? Barbaric is the new American way!
I know one thing, I would NEVER let me school aged daughter pee besides that mentally ill child.

When I was in NZ, was initially surprised to see men and women in the same bathrooms at a rugby match....then realized I was the only one making a big deal of it.

It's hard for me to imagine that women wouldn't be disgusted sharing a bathroom with men at a sporting event. The men's bathrooms at stadiums are disgusting. Drunk guys pissing all over the toilet and the floor.

Yes

No it isn't.

You are aware gender isn't a state of mind right? He will never have a period or a baby or be a real woman. All surgeries are dangerous, promoting that with healthy children should be a crime. What next? We have to believe somebody is a elf just cause they want to be?

Can you quote exactly what Obama has said on the matter?

Apparently he can't, or maybe he hasn't been around.

Any of you want to help him out?

Any of you know exactly what Obama said on this subject?

Forum List

Back