Obama Weighs in on Transgender Bathroom Law Suit...Predictably

You want to end unisex bathrooms? Get rid of the stalls. Like in the old boot camps.

3fb35f1da933357b53439a32043e61e3.jpg

"Obama administration weighs in on “transgender bathroom” question with predictable results"
LINK: Obama administration weighs in on “transgender bathroom” question with predictable results « Hot Air

"In a historic show of support for transgender civil rights, the Obama administration filed a legal brief in federal appeals court backing a transgender student’s sex discrimination lawsuit Wednesday.

The friend-of-the-court brief supports a lawsuit filed against Virginia’s Gloucester County School District by 16-year-old Gavin Grimm, a transgender male student who is challenging the district’s ban on students who wish to use restrooms corresponding with their chosen gender identity rather than their (existing) biological sex
."

So basically this DUDE...with a PENIS...demands the 'right' to walk into a girl's bathroom to do his business just because he says he has CHOSEN to be a 'girl'....and Obama fully supports this.

Once again the extreme Liberal Left has decided to side with the extreme MINORITY in demanding the rights of the VAST MAJORITY be stripped / denied to appease the desires of that minority.
- In other words, Obama is in favor of telling girls, and the parents of those girls, that they have no right to expect / have privacy in their own bathrooms for their designated sex because some DUDE...with a penis...has decided he wants to pee in the bathroom with the girls (for WHATEVER reason).

:wtf:

IDEAS:

1. Tell this guy ... and those like him ... ONCE YOU GET YOUR SEX CHANGE, feel free to go into the women's bathroom. Until then use the men's room.

2. Solve the problem by taking 'Men' and 'Women' off of the bathroom doors, replacing them with either a picture of a PENIS or a VAGINA or the WORDS 'Penis' and 'Vagina'. If you have a penis, you use THIS bathroom. If you have a Vagina, you use THIS bathroom. PROBLEM SOLVED!

I believe it is a girl pretending to be a boy. She can't use the urinals so what is the point?

I believe it is a girl pretending to be a boy. She can't use the urinals so what is the point?

Nope, it's a young man who has decided, despite his plumbing, he chooses to be and thus IS a 'girl'.

MORE LIBERAL INSANITY:
Feds Say Little Boys Have Right to Pee with Little Girls
LINK: Feds Say Little Boys Have Right to Pee with Little Girls - Breitbart

(Funny...half a decade ago Democrats wanted blacks and whites to have separate bathrooms and now they want EVERYONE to use the same one... :p )

Nope, it's a young man who has decided, despite his plumbing, he chooses to be and thus IS a 'girl'.

MORE LIBERAL INSANITY:

(Funny...half a decade ago Democrats wanted blacks and whites to have separate bathrooms and now they want EVERYONE to use the same one... :p )
Link?

MORE LIBERAL INSANITY:

Link?
Ummmm...see where it says 'LINK'?!

i agree to not complain if chics need to use a rest-room instead of merely relieving themselves in public.
Does that mean a couch will be placed in the men's room in case women decide to use the men's room? :p

Where exactly does it say in the Constitution that it is a 'RIGHT' for 'little boys to pee with little girls'?

Libs is NUTZ, man!

MORE LIBERAL INSANITY:

Link?
Ummmm...see where it says 'LINK'?!
A credible link stating that in 2005 democrats wanted segregated bathrooms.
Not Breitbart raving.

Where does it say they don't .
Cons are ignorant.

That's like saying, 'The Constitution does NOT say that Obama can't walk into your house and have sex with a goat on your living room table, so he must have the RIGHT to do it. '

:lmao:

As I said, Libz is NUTZ!

In the US conservatives never pass up the opportunity to contrive a "controversy" where none exists.

There is nothing wrong with men going into women's bathrooms....argues every rapist and sexual deviant who ever lived.

>BREAKING NEWS< EVERY MEMBER OF THE WESCHESTERSHIRE HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM JUST ANNOUNCED THAT ALTHOUGH THEY ARE GUYS, THEY HAVE ALWAYS FELT THEY ARE WOMEN AND NOW DEMAND TO GO TO THE BATHROOM WITH THE CHEERLEADERS....POINT OUT FEDERAL JUDGE SAYS IT'S THEIR 'RIGHT'<

:lmao:

This on a scale of importance, is right up there with fantasyfootball.
Fantasy football is a huge industry with millions of players.

This is way less important
I have 6 teams......on a 3 game winning streak in all but one.

Oh.......Jeb is probably cheating. Claims he's 7-0. Fantasy sports is half luck. One key injury or suspension and your team is screwed for that week.....possibly the season.
what's wrong with a little luck? my league leader right now missed the draft. the rest of us were there, carefully selecting our teams. He's 7-0 right now and the guy who takes it the most seriously has yet to win a game.

i love fantasy football, don't get me wrong, but without a doubt it's a game of chance, and thus gambling.

Forum List

Back