Obama Used Democrat Campaign Staffer In SOTU In Other Events

How does her being a Democrat in any way make what she said untrue?

she was a plant. Obama lied about her being an average citizen who just happened to write to him. Her story, if true, if fine. Hard work pays off. But thats never been obama's message or the lib dems message. Their message: vote for us and the govt will take care of you, become our slave and you will get lots of free stuff.

How is she a plant?

Nothing has been posted to show that her story is untrue.
Getting involved in politics is a civic responsibility. Working as a volunteer to make your community better

Other than being a democrat, her story is usually the one that Republicans celebrate

He presented her as an average american mom who had worked hard and succeeded. She is a dem staffer who gets paid to promote dem propaganda. He lied about who she is.

Think about it, fool. What would you say if Bush used one of McCain's staffers in the exact same way.

Why can't an average american mom volunteer for candidates she thinks are good for the country? It is called civic responsiblity

sure they can, but thats no what this is about. Its about obama lying about who she is. I guess you can't see that with your head up his ass.

Obama said she is a hard working mother who rose from economic hardship. I have yet to see anything posted on this thread that indicates otherwise

How does her being a Democrat in any way make what she said untrue?

she was a plant. Obama lied about her being an average citizen who just happened to write to him. Her story, if true, if fine. Hard work pays off. But thats never been obama's message or the lib dems message. Their message: vote for us and the govt will take care of you, become our slave and you will get lots of free stuff.

How is she a plant?

Getting involved in politics is a civic responsibility. Working as a volunteer to make your community better

Other than being a democrat, her story is usually the one that Republicans celebrate

He presented her as an average american mom who had worked hard and succeeded. She is a dem staffer who gets paid to promote dem propaganda. He lied about who she is.

Think about it, fool. What would you say if Bush used one of McCain's staffers in the exact same way.

Why can't an average american mom volunteer for candidates she thinks are good for the country? It is called civic responsiblity
Why does the democrat party pay their staffers so little?
:eusa_shhh:
That isn't suppose to be asked. We are just suppose to accept things because the Dear Leader says it's true.

How is she a plant?

sure they can, but thats no what this is about. Its about obama lying about who she is. I guess you can't see that with your head up his ass.

Obama said she is a hard working mother who rose from economic hardship. I have yet to see anything posted on this thread that indicates otherwise

If he had said she was a hard working mother who rose from economic hardship and works as a staffer for Patty Murray, then he would have been telling the truth.
But he would not have used her for a prop if he had to tell the truth about who she worked for-------------i know that, you know that, everyone knows that.

its just another obama lie., face it, deal with it.

How is she a plant?

If he had said she was a hard working mother who rose from economic hardship and works as a staffer for Patty Murray, then he would have been telling the truth.
But he would not have used her for a prop if he had to tell the truth about who she worked for-------------i know that, you know that, everyone knows that.

Again....being a politically active American in no way disproves that she and her family rose from bad economic circumstances

Show me how much she was paid by the Murray campaign. She is no longer a staffer

How is she a plant?

Why does the democrat party pay their staffers so little?

Most low level staffers receive no pay. Most are volunteers

Where in your article does it indicate she was paid and what pay she received?
If she volunteered she wouldn't need the money, and the part of the story about hardships are false. If she really did struggle by working hard then the democrat party needs to pay a living wage.

Again....being a politically active American in no way disproves that she and her family rose from bad economic circumstances

Show me how much she was paid by the Murray campaign. She is no longer a staffer

stop the deflection, obama lied about who she is. Thats the only issue being discussed here. But if she was struggling so hard to make ends meet, how did she have time to do volunteer work for a political campaign?

stop the deflection, obama lied about who she is. Thats the only issue being discussed here. But if she was struggling so hard to make ends meet, how did she have time to do volunteer work for a political campaign?

I still fail to see the relevance of her being politically involved for a few months five years ago.

How does that amount to an A-HA moment for conservatives?

I still fail to see the relevance of her being politically involved for a few months five years ago.

How does that amount to an A-HA moment for conservatives?

OK, idiot. For the last time---------------Obama lied about who and what she is. End of story.

This administration seems unashamed of their lies, dishonesty, and lack of character. Hell Andrea Mitchell questioned Obama's credibility. Obama and his ilk have been a gift to conservatives, they are decimating the Democratic party. There are so few Democrats in congress today you have to go all the way back to 1921 so they are at a 90 year low. Ahahaha!

Forum List

Back