Obama tweets favorite black racist Grammy winner; Trevor Noah mocks whites re: Grammys

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
White House tweets shoutout to Kendrick Lamar

Obama found time between wrecking our foreign policy and ignoring a week with 8 dead cops to.....Tweet his favorite rapper after a white guilt performance at the Grammys.

Trevor Noah....the guy lecturing liberals on the Daily Show now....mocked white people in attendance at the Grammys, adding he bets they wish Beyonce was on stage instead. Bet Hollywood's white libs never thought they would be treated like that hahahaha!!!!

Obama found time between wrecking our foreign policy and ignoring a week with 8 dead cops to.....Tweet his favorite rapper after a white guilt performance at the Grammys.

Trevor Noah....the guy lecturing liberals on the Daily Show now....mocked white people in attendance at the Grammys, adding he bets they wish Beyonce was on stage instead. Bet Hollywood's white libs never thought they would be treated like that hahahaha!!!!
Bucs obsessing over race again :cuckoo:

and again.... no doubt it's satire. :cuckoo:

it must so suck to be a bigot like you are.

Not at all. I'm reacting to blacks obsessed with race. They're starting the conversation.

Obama and Holder said in 2009 we are racial cowards too afraid to have the race talks.

Well....fuck that...we're having it. Yall just thought it was gonna be whites sitting down and being lectured to. It's not. We are talking too.

He is also planning on building 7 mosques at tax payer expense.

How many more days? 266?

Not at all. I'm reacting to blacks obsessed with race. They're starting the conversation.

Obama and Holder said in 2009 we are racial cowards too afraid to have the race talks.

Well....fuck that...we're having it. Yall just thought it was gonna be whites sitting down and being lectured to. It's not. We are talking too.

you're an obsessed racist. get over it.

like i said... it must suck being a hate-filled bigot like you.

now try to pretend again that you're just modeling behavior. your er... shortcomings and inadequacies are apparent.

You white libs must feel great. Getting lectured to and called racist by fellow libs like Trevor Noah who you embraced. You fucking idiots hahaha.

you're an obsessed racist. get over it.

like i said... it must suck being a hate-filled bigot like you.

now try to pretend again that you're just modeling behavior. your er... shortcomings and inadequacies are apparent.

Blah blah blah. My life is awesome. I just enjoy talking shit to fag liberals. Like you.

Forum List

Back