Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"

I heard the fuller version yesterday. His comment is followed by a bunch of snarky laughter from the toadies in the audience. Disgraceful.

Of course not.

"Enough money" is subjective. His Cronies deserve a lot, the rest of us much less.

I wonder how much higher than the 5+ million he made last year, that "certain point" is.

I mean for me, $5 Million is plenty in ten years, but he made it in one. I wonder where he draws the line regarding CEO worth?

Immie

Total fucking insanity. We,, are,,, owed,,,, an ,,,,,,, apology.. from........ the.....loons on........the .........left.

Protecting the corprations from the people.

Yeah you guys have found a real winner of an Issue here.

I think you need to work harder though.

You need to find all the RINOS and kick them out of the party.

You need to find a way to piss off other people besides just the latinos and blacks.

Cant you figure out how to piss off Asians?

His remarks conitinue to show his true colors. This president and the Dem's could truly give a shit less about us. When will Lib's wake up and see that this man is for nothing more than taking from everyone!!

You need to find a way to piss off other people besides just the latinos and blacks.

No surprise here to find out you support Obama on this one. Bet you wouldn't support Obama on this one though if he said that people doing your job should only make $25k per year though.

(Disclaimer: the above presumes you have a job)

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The sound of Dems calling Obama out on his Marxists Ideology

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]YouTube - Cricket Sound[/ame]

Sending you to Tokyo would work

The proper definition of "enough" is personal to the individual. When the marginal income from working is no longer worth, then "enough".

Obama's policies are forcing more and more of the productive, entrepreneurial class to that point; which is why private sector job creation is virtually nil.

No surprise here to find out you support Obama on this one. Bet you wouldn't support Obama on this one though if he said that people doing your job should only make $25k per year though.

That would be sweet, I dont work.

That would be sweet, I dont work.
You don't work and you support wealth re-distribution? Never would've guessed.

Forum List

Back