Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"

My favorite demonnrat calls, bells, whistles, and whines..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1It3AlXmQ]YouTube - Loon calls[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHX6YaXr7KM]YouTube - Howard Dean State Capitals - Funny Remix w/ Animaniacs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLpDlUiR9_o[/ame]

Last edited:
Protecting the corprations from the people.

Yeah you guys have found a real winner of an Issue here.

I think you need to work harder though.

You need to find all the RINOS and kick them out of the party.

You need to find a way to piss off other people besides just the latinos and blacks.

Cant you figure out how to piss off Asians?

You do realize don't you, that the officers of these corporations are either appointed or elected by the shareholders. Usually, at a shareholder meeting. This is generally done by proxy vote in a Democratic election. It is the shareholders that determine the salary of the board members. It is the shareholders that typically approve the salaries of the Board of Directors.

What is it that you do not like about Democracy that makes you want to take the right of the shareholders away from them?

Here is a little bit of reference for you:

Board of directors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A board of directors is a body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization. The body sometimes has a different name, such as board of trustees, board of governors, board of managers, or executive board. It is often simply referred to as "the board."

A board's activities are determined by the powers, duties, and responsibilities delegated to it or conferred on it by an authority outside itself. These matters are typically detailed in the organization's bylaws. The bylaws commonly also specify the number of members of the board, how they are to be chosen, and when they are to meet.

In an organization with voting members, e.g., a professional society, the board acts on behalf of, and is subordinate to, the organization's full assembly, which usually chooses the members of the board. In a stock corporation, the board is elected by the stockholders and is the highest authority in the management of the corporation. In a non-stock corporation with no general voting membership, e.g., a university, the board is the supreme governing body of the institution.[1]

Typical duties of boards of directors include[2][3]

* governing the organization by establishing broad policies and objectives;
* selecting, appointing, supporting and reviewing the performance of the chief executive;
* ensuring the availability of adequate financial resources;
* approving annual budgets;
* accounting to the stakeholders for the organization's performance.

So tell me again, what is it about democracy that you despise that you want to take the rights of shareholders away from them?

Immie

Protecting the corprations from the people.

Yeah you guys have found a real winner of an Issue here.

I think you need to work harder though.

You need to find all the RINOS and kick them out of the party.

You need to find a way to piss off other people besides just the latinos and blacks.

Cant you figure out how to piss off Asians?
No surprise here to find out you support Obama on this one. Bet you wouldn't support Obama on this one though if he said that people doing your job should only make $25k per year though.

(Disclaimer: the above presumes you have a job)

That would be sweet, I dont work.

Us pro life men usually hear from you libs that we are men and don't have a right to tell women what to do with their bodies.

How about you get a job before deciding how much you think someone else should make?

No surprise here to find out you support Obama on this one. Bet you wouldn't support Obama on this one though if he said that people doing your job should only make $25k per year though.

Us pro life men usually hear from you libs that we are men and don't have a right to tell women what to do with their bodies.

How about you get a job before deciding how much you think someone else should make?

:clap2:

Side note: just from reading quotes, I know I made the right decision when I threw her ass on my ignore list.

When you look at the quote... the worst part is amazingly NOT what he says about "enough money". It's his total inability to comprehend the driving force of business. :eek:
He seems to believe that businesses should exist primarily to serve the collective, rather than the private interests of the entrepreneurs who build them.

Individual Liberty means nothing to this guy. He doesn't understand human nature. He doesn't understand how the profit-motive innovates business. There's no way he can positively affect the economy... because he just doesn't get it.

"We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy."

How about you fuck off and dont tell me and my husband how to live.

He makes enough money for my entire family to live quite fucking well.

BTW I dont work but I do bring in money legally by managing our rental property.

Remember when the right used to praise people for putting family first?

These assholes you are defending FUCKED THIS COUNTRY!

Have fun defending these assholes "right" to rip off the American people.

BTW I dont work but I do bring in money legally by managing our rental property.

TM,

Why don't you live according to the philosophy you promote and sell two of your three houses? Isn't One Enough?

You could then donate the proceeds to the Poor Starving Children you think the rest of us hate.

*sincerely*

boe

Yeah riled up by some asshole suggesting only people who HAVE to work can speak.

I dont have to work.

My hubby and me planned it that way.

Got a problem with people who work to build a REAL family life?

Yeah riled up by some asshole suggesting only people who HAVE to work can speak.

I dont have to work.

My hubby and me planned it that way.

Got a problem with people who work to build a REAL family life?

Why do you wish to deny others the same opportunity?

oh dayyyyummm I can't not hardly stand it! :lol::lol::eusa_angel:

TM,

Why don't you live according to the philosophy you promote and sell two of your three houses? Isn't One Enough?

You could then donate the proceeds to the Poor Starving Children you think the rest of us hate.

*sincerely*

boe

You dont understand philosophy which is why you worship Rand.

To suggest no one who wants life in America to be decent for all has to forgo ANY building of their own wealth is a fucking idiots arguement.

Why dont you go lie to your neighbor so you can steal his savings?

That is what you are defending when you defend these assholes.

TM,

*sincerely*

boe

You dont understand philosophy which is why you worship Rand.

To suggest no one who wants life in America to be decent for all has to forgo ANY building of their own wealth is a fucking idiots arguement.

Why dont you go lie to your neighbor so you can steal his savings?

That is what you are defending when you defend these assholes.

Why do you want to deny other people the opportunity to better their lives?

"We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy."[/quote]

I would have flunked speech class if I spoke like that.

Forum List

Back