Obama to send U.S. Troops to Moscow to March in Parade Celebrating Stalins Red Army.

Hey, I just got insulted in another thread for saying I wouldn't listen to insults. It's wild and woolly in here :)

No, we can't have dissenting opinions around here, there will be none of that, if you do not support the initiative of having a warm and fuzzy loving global community then you are a terrorist.

Due to criticism from the U.S. posters with Stalin would not quite.

Interfax
Moscow. March 23. INTERFAX.RU - The organizing committee for the preparation of the celebration of 65 anniversary of Victory in WWII does not plan to manufacture and placement of products related to the manner of Stalin.

"We do not plan to manufacture and placement of any photo, video and advertising materials relating to Stalin," - said the source in the organizing committee.

Thanks for helping us understand Russia. I am not trying to fight with you and you obviously understand more about the mindset of the Russian people than I do.

But what do the Russian people consider "good" about Stalin compared to what they think was "bad"

I think it is hard for Russians to know the thruth from the lies, considering how much the press in Russia is influenced by the government (no free press). And don't forget all the government propaganda that has been used over the decades.

Compare it with this situation:

A US Media-empire in the hands of a very rich guy that uses it as his own propaganda tool to inluence and brainwash the public towards his best intrests. Even for americans it is hard to know the truth from all the lies that are being spread around by certain self proclaimed "news-providers".

I sometimes wonder if mass manipulation by using lies and propaganda should be punishable by law

Forum List

Back