Obama to pay visit to Pope

Are you calling the Pope Satan, because you right wingers call Obama the Messiah.

No, dipshit. I am not.
I didn't envision my post being so challenging to some (simpletons of your ilk). I see I was wrong.

I thought George Bush had more babies aborted than Obama

We know he executed more people

Sure about that? Obammy has ordered quite a few drone strikes, but those executions are ok with you right? typical leftard :cool:

Sure about that? Obammy has ordered quite a few drone strikes, but those executions are ok with you right? typical leftard :cool:

If you want to go there

We can talk about the 100,000 Iraqi citizens killed by Bush

Are you calling the Pope Satan, because you right wingers call Obama the Messiah.

We were merely repeating what this long list of liberal BS artists said and added a bit of sarcasm.

BARBARA WALTERS: Well, you've touched on it to a degree. He made so many promises. We thought that he was going to be - I shouldn't say this at Christmastime, but - the next messiah.
Read more: Barbara Walters on Obama: ?We Thought He Was Going To Be The Next Messiah? | NewsBusters

"... A LIGHT WILL SHINE THROUGH THAT WINDOW, A BEAM OF LIGHT WILL COME DOWN UPON YOU, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN EPIPHANY ... AND YOU WILL SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT YOU MUST GO TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR OBAMA"
- BARACK OBAMA LEBANON, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
JANUARY 7, 2008.

Street vendors across downtown Charlotte are selling posters and artwork depicting President Obama as Jesus Christ ...
One poster features an image of the president in prayer with the headline, “Prophecy Fulfilled.”
“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges.
Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.”
“So you see, Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds,” the poster read.
The posters were being sold outside security zones at the Democratic National Convention. The posters are not sanctioned by the DNC.
And from the heart of the Power of Life, when the time was expedient and the time was right, about 2000 years after the birth of Jesus, praises be upon him, over seventy years after His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I, the Lion of Judah, praises be upon him, there came the fulfillment of the hopes and dreams of centuries: Barack Hussein Obama, born of a virgin, young in age.The virgin’s name was Ann. And the man she was betrothed to was from the east of Africa. And the child they had was given the name That One, the Blessing, the One who Confronts and wins the victory: Barack Hussein Obama, a Blessing for all peoples

In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.

The effigy of Obama on the cross is doing the rounds of the blogosphere. The work of Angelo Cruciani, on display at the Galleria Voghera 11, is an interweaving of the two icons Jesus Christ and Barack Obama "erected as a symbol of the new martyr for humanity, like the cross that bears the weight of expectations placed on him

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."
- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

EAST POINT, Ga.—The day after Barack Obama was elected president, Larry Younginer knelt in front of the congregants at his suburban Atlanta church and offered a prayer of thanks.
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "No one saw him coming ... like Jesus being born in a manger"

If you want to go there

Really? Bush ordered the deaths of 100,000 iraqis? thats a hellva lot drone strikes :cool:

Libberhoids overlook these deaths, as they occurred under the Chimp-In-Chief...

575 US troops died in Afghanistan during the Bush presidency. By August 18, 2010, following two troop surges initiated by President Obama, that number had doubled. Today, over 1500 US troops have died in Afghanistan since President Obama took office.

BTW... when did Libberhoids start giving a flying fuck about American servicemembers.

And this thread is about the Chimp meeting the Holy Father.

So get the fuck back on topic.

Time for the Catholic Church to revise the Catechism and get with the times.

We no longer need to procreate like rabbits to sustain the population.

Abortions are God's will through the capable hands of a compassionate doctor.

Gays are God's gift to arts and humanities.

Say thank you and stop being so ungrateful and stop trying to subvert His will.

If you want to go there

Really? Bush ordered the deaths of 100,000 iraqis? thats a hellva lot drone strikes :cool:

Most of those Iraqis were soldiers shooting at American soldiers. In an armed conflict, shit happens and people get killed.

The Pope and the Vatican are all about protecting children…. except those raped by Priests.

What's funny is watching mouth-foaming Obama-haters rally around the Pope, the leader of the Catholic church who supports redistribution of wealth….

The Pope and the Vatican are all about protecting children…. except those raped by Priests.

What's funny is watching clueless assholes of your ilk rally around millions of child-molesters in prison, on the streets, or on parole who are not priests. And believe me - they out-number 10,000-fold those priests who you keep slobbering your mouth over, fudge packer.

From the OP:

Kerry, a Roman Catholic, met with Vatican leaders on Tuesday to discuss foreign policy and economic issues, including Francis’ outspoken stance on income inequality worldwide.

The Catholic church has more money than God. The pope discussing 'income inequality' is just stinkin' funny. I mean why doesn't he donate his summer palace to the poor?

From the OP:

Kerry, a Roman Catholic, met with Vatican leaders on Tuesday to discuss foreign policy and economic issues, including Francis’ outspoken stance on income inequality worldwide.

The Catholic church has more money than God. The pope discussing 'income inequality' is just stinkin' funny. I mean why doesn't he donate his summer palace to the poor?

Kerry is only a Roman Catholic on paper…

It's like Obama coming off one of his $4M Hawaiian vacations to lecture us on income equality.

Forum List

Back