Obama to House Republicans, "Are you going to serve the rich or the middle class?"

Really? Got some links to back your bullshit up?

Cuz I got these to back my claims up:

U.S. should end Bush tax cuts to shrink debt: economist | Reuters
Independent economist group endorses ending Bush tax cuts | The Raw Story
Economist's View: "Democrats and the Bush Tax Cuts"

Those are just three links. If you want more, let me know.

The first article is calling for an end to all the tax cuts, the second is not a group of economist as much as it is a group with a political agenda to end wealth, the third is a call to restructure the tax code to make it more progressive.

How, exactly, do these back up your claims?

Really? You don't see how it backs up my claims? Okay, you're just plain stupid then. And I don't have the time to teach Geriatric Reading Comprehension. Sorry. Can't make you drink that water, horse.

Your claim was that most economists support raising taxes on people who make more than $250,00. You provided 3 links, none of which supported your position. If I was completely ignorant I might think that the OECD is more than half of the economists in the entire world and think that alone supported your position, but I am not that ignorant.

Are you?

Obama calls for middle class tax cut extension - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“Pass a bill extending the tax cuts for the middle class, I will sign it tomorrow. Pass it next week, I’ll sign it next week,” Obama said. “Right now our priority needs to be giving middle class Americans and small businesses the security they deserve.”

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

How do you think non-partisan voters will view them if they go that route?

They are there to serve Americans, not play special interest giveaways.

As democrats prefer.

Obama calls for middle class tax cut extension - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“Pass a bill extending the tax cuts for the middle class, I will sign it tomorrow. Pass it next week, I’ll sign it next week,” Obama said. “Right now our priority needs to be giving middle class Americans and small businesses the security they deserve.”

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

How do you think non-partisan voters will view them if they go that route?

I thought Congress and the President were supposed to work for and support all classes of people and not try and play them off each other for election year benefits how do you think non partisan voters will fill about that?

i get paid monthly.

Is it to much to ask that the taxpayers of the future fund the future? We have to pay for every expense the government will ever have right now? That's a bit absurd, don't you think?

dude, seriously...give up the ganga, or whatever it is you're doing. Or maybe enlarge your information base...seriously.

we have to pay for every expense the government will ever have right now?

Yes or no?

no.

I get paid monthly.

You don't "get paid," you get a fucking welfare check.

Is it to much to ask that the taxpayers of the future fund the future? We have to pay for every expense the government will ever have right now? That's a bit absurd, don't you think?

Taxpayers of the future are being forced to fund the past - that's how debt works. Our grandchildren will be paying for Obama's foolish spending.

Question: If you believe the general welfare clause allows the federal government broad powers of oversight, what is the point of enumerating specific powers and the 10th amendment?
There is none.
Under their interpretation, there is no need for the clauses between the first and the last, and the 10th amendment is meaningless.
That those clauses were included, alone, negates their interpretation.

Duh! The rich of course. Obviously the only people worth anything.

Rich woman at Romney fundraiser in Hamptons:

A New York City donor a few cars back, who also would not give her name, said Romney needed to do a better job connecting. "I don't think the common person is getting it," she said from the passenger seat of a Range Rover stamped with East Hampton beach permits. "Nobody understands why Obama is hurting them.

"We've got the message," she added. "But my college kid, the baby sitters, the nails ladies -- everybody who's got the right to vote -- they don't understand what's going on. I just think if you're lower income -- one, you're not as educated, two, they don't understand how it works, they don't understand how the systems work, they don't understand the impact."

Donors arrive at Hamptons fundraisers with advice for Mitt Romney - latimes.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7i88LQ9DE]Auntie Mame - "I stepped on the ping pong ball" - YouTube[/ame]
GOP Humor at the Hamtons

I thought Congress and the President were supposed to work for and support all classes of people and not try and play them off each other for election year benefits how do you think non partisan voters will fill about that?

But his politicians would lose that way.

Under Voodoo- since 1983 or so, the richest's wealth has grown 270% while the nonrich and the country have gone to hell. Can you figure this out, dupes?

Interesting isnt how since progressive policies have been implimented the poor have been hurt, isnt it?

Maybe when we actually want to cut taxes and cut spending as the conservatives have been adovcating instead of just passing progressive and progressive light legislation, we can really make some positive change.

I get paid monthly.

You don't "get paid," you get a fucking welfare check.

Taxpayers of the future are being forced to fund the past - that's how debt works. Our grandchildren will be paying for Obama's foolish spending.

You're talking to people who dont give a damn about future generations. They have an active policy of killing them in utero.

This is the usual liberal "Somebody needs to get screwed so we can all get by" mentality.

Why can't we help everyone?

I used to think this would only work in 3rd World countries. Now we've got it here, and the usual idiots are yapping for it. "Kill the rich....Kill the rich.....Kill the rich!!!!!"

Why don't you just hack the rich to pieces with Machettes so you can get it out of your system.

m-a-c-h-e-t-e-s

If you're going to write really stupid crap, at least spell it correctly.

Really, it took me a couple of readings to get what you were so lamely trying to say.

Forum List

Back