Obama to go on Morning Joe

Anyone taking the time to read these posts can easily see who the pissed one is.

Rough the morning after, isn't it.

Yea, they can.... you... and the hacks who can't apply the same standard to both sides.

And I have no idea what you're babbling about with the 'rough the morning after' thing. You clearly think you know more about my life than you actually do. It would be great if you could not apply your fantasies to my life.

Nobody wants to know anything about your life, you always offer too many details tho.

Anyway... Ima find some better discussions, you're boring.

Did I miss you being elected to speak on behalf of the board?

Obama to go on Morning Joe

triplecrown_1_7-6-08_t620.jpg

Heh...that's at Vanatta field.

Ummm..yeah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HyXCHndmk]NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama - YouTube[/ame]

See how what works? You can say anything you want here, it isn't as if anyone listens to you. You're always making so much more of this posting thing than there really is to it.

That's one thing I like about this place.

I can see why you're kinda pissed. Rational thought is annoying to those who lack the capacity to use it.

Anyone taking the time to read these posts can easily see who the pissed one is.

seems it is.

the rabid right thinks if they project their anger, someone who doesn't already have their delusions will believe them.

that's why they project their anger.
that's why they pretend they're winning.
that's why they run around the board doing nothing more than high fiving each other and distorting reality.

I can see why you're kinda pissed. Rational thought is annoying to those who lack the capacity to use it.

seems it is.

the rabid right thinks if they project their anger, someone who doesn't already have their delusions will believe them.

that's why they run around the board doing nothing more than high fiving each other and distorting reality.

oh boy, now you are a psychologist too:lol:

seems it is.

And a liar, I mean lawyer.

Jillian engages in drive-by posts. She cannot sustain a single thread with arguments and counters. I always gets down to "you're a moron and I'm right." And when proven wrong she simply disappears.

seems it is.

Reality? Since when did you learn the meaning of that word? I see little evidence of it - I see a lot of your delusional hyperbolic bullshit and lies... lots and lots of lies.

Blah. Blah. Blah. More ranting from the left lunatic fringe.

lunatic fringe? hardly.

and you've long ago lost any semblance of rational political thought.

sad, too.

At the risk of repeating myself.

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

Everyone who disagrees with your messiah is ..... (insert insult of choice here).... Heard it all before.

On the bright side, I had a semblance of rational political thought to lose... which is far more than you have ever demonstrated. Borg.

:lol: You forgot to add.. Mo Chara!

seems it is.

Reality? Since when did you learn the meaning of that word? I see little evidence of it - I see a lot of your delusional hyperbolic bullshit and lies... lots and lots of lies.

I see a lot of your delusional hyperbolic bullshit and lies... lots and lots of lies, MO CHARA! :razz:

selfportrait01.gif

Ok. Honest question. What will Obama do after he is President? It does not matter if the time is two weeks from now, or four years from now. What will he do to occupy time?

He will go on a tour telling the world how racist the US is. Sort of like Jimmy Carter.

seems it is.

Jillian engages in drive-by posts. She cannot sustain a single thread with arguments and counters. I always gets down to "you're a moron and I'm right." And when proven wrong she simply disappears.

actually, unlike you, i have a life. one that contains work, family and friends. i'm sorry i'm not at your beck and call.

as for me lying...i'm sure that will make me just so upset i might go out into the hurricane and let it carry me away.

but really, why would i lie about what i do to a toilet salesman?

seems it is.

I see a lot of your delusional hyperbolic bullshit and lies... lots and lots of lies, MO CHARA! :razz:

selfportrait01.gif

ya...she seems to have lost her mind.

maybe she gave her login to muddy. it's not like it would be the first time.

actually, unlike you, i have a life. one that contains work, family and friends. i'm sorry i'm not at your beck and call.

as for me lying...i'm sure that will make me just so upset i might go out into the hurricane and let it carry me away.

but really, why would i lie about what i do to a toilet salesman?

Ah, bad excuse, ma celeva! You have enough time to sit and call people names but not enough to engage in actual argument.
Your comments about the law are enough to vitiate any notion you are anything more than a charwoman in an attorney's office, using their internet connection at night.

The fact that Luddley thinks going on MSNBC shows "courage" by the President shows how clueless he is.

The fact is Obama is picking his venues carefully at the moment because he doesn't want to be asked questions about how badly they screwed the pooch in Bengazi and explain all the obvious lies that followed.

seems it is.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Rabbi again.

seems it is.

You spell left 'LEFT', not 'right'.

Forum List

Back