No wonder rw's hate our First Lady

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Jeezus friggin Keeerist. There's First Lady Obama, working for jobs and housing for our vets and their families, working for good nutrition for our kids, feeding her own family out of that organic garden -- when she could be yammering on and on about CostCo like Queen Ann. That's okay, they probably own CostCo.

Ann Romney Shares Costco Shopping List, Cooks For $4.50 A Person

But check it out. Queen Ann is really just like the rest of us -

...except for the millions in the offshore bank accounts
...the dancing ponies
...the grip on reality

“I always start at Costco,” Romney said, according to ABC News, as she took Ray's film crew on a Costco trip, picking up spinach, berries, frozen cream puffs and rotisserie chicken.

I dont' see arrugala on the list. Didnt Moochelle disrupt Washington traffic for 2 hours so she could go out with her secret service detail to buy some arrugala for a special pizza?
And you refer to Ann Romney as "Queen Ann"?? Fuck you, you hypocrite.

Michelle's full support for partial-birth abortion is ghoulish, her, at taxpayers expense extravagant vacations bug me but "hate" nah, a waste of time.

Romney's $ 7,000,000.00 to charity over the past 2 years was very kind...:thup:

Last edited:
Jeezus friggin Keeerist. There's First Lady Obama, working for jobs and housing for our vets and their families, working for good nutrition for our kids, feeding her own family out of that organic garden -- when she could be yammering on and on about CostCo like Queen Ann. That's okay, they probably own CostCo.

Ann Romney Shares Costco Shopping List, Cooks For $4.50 A Person

But check it out. Queen Ann is really just like the rest of us -

...except for the millions in the offshore bank accounts
...the dancing ponies
...the grip on reality

That was funny.

Shouldn't this be in the humor section?

Where does Michelle vacation? Not really the average American as far as I'm concerned.

I think. Ludd is just being stupid...nothing new.

Forum List

Back