Obama to go on Morning Joe

OMG I can't believe some of the crap that goes on here....
Romney's wife goes into the Lions den on the View
and the President goes on Morning Joe and he's the tuff guy.

She did that because her husband was afraid to. What does that say about him?

What, you don't know how to spell Scarborough? All of them are very respectful of the president when he goes on various televised interviews, as all of us should be. Then there are a lot of rude haters who were brought up in barns and just don't know any better.

Then we can expect that when Romney's the President you will show him your complete respect and admiration...

Good thing we won't have that to worry about.

What's this "we" business...:lol:

Nothing, but it does tell us what a moron you are for thinking ANYBODY needs to go the View.

But then you'd do Joy Behar wouldn't you?

Tell Bammy to go on O'reily...

He already did.

OTOH, poor widdow Mittens is running away from media and refuses to appear on any news show.

What's the MitWit so afraid of? Its not like rw's care if he adds to his

616 LIES IN 33 WEEKS

Tell Bammy to go on O'reily...

He already did.

OTOH, poor widdow Mittens is running away from media and refuses to appear on any news show.

What's the MitWit so afraid of? Its not like rw's care if he adds to his

616 LIES IN 33 WEEKS

(smile) 4 years ago...but then as we all know you'll lie every chance you get for Bammy.

Tell him to go on now ;)

Does Obama ever work?

my gawd people, we pay him to travel around doing t.v shows

I assume, if I ask for proof, you'll provide some bullshit liberal source as your 'fact' so I won't bother.

How come Obama's not going on FNC? Scared. What does that say about him?

See how this works, G? You talk crap, so can I. Moronic drivel remains moronic drivel no matter who says it.

Obama Going On 'Morning Joe'

Mittens sends his wife to the "liberal" View while Obama faces his opponents, face to face.

And, how come Mittens is refusing to talk to media about the nutter (god wants you to get preggers by rape) fundie?

How fucking dumb are you?

Did you actually believe your own lie?

The Morning Joe are cheerleaders for obama, nothing more

this is why our country is in such a mess..

these people care more about which T.V. show this lazy ass President is doing

Mittens sends his wife to the "liberal" View while Obama faces his opponents, face to face.

And, how come Mittens is refusing to talk to media about the nutter (god wants you to get preggers by rape) fundie?

Ludite is your common or garden moron. He lacks any capacity - however small - to engage in critical thought. He just accepts - like many others - whatever his side tells him to.

Ludite is your common or garden moron. He lacks any capacity - however small - to engage in critical thought. He just accepts - like many others - whatever his side tells him to.

unlike you, and your buddies, of course.

I assume, if I ask for proof, you'll provide some bullshit liberal source as your 'fact' so I won't bother.

See how this works, G? You talk crap, so can I. Moronic drivel remains moronic drivel no matter who says it.

See how what works? You can say anything you want here, it isn't as if anyone listens to you. You're always making so much more of this posting thing than there really is to it.

That's one thing I like about this place.

Blah. Blah. Blah. More ranting from the left lunatic fringe.

lunatic fringe? hardly.

and you've long ago lost any semblance of rational political thought.

sad, too.

See how what works? You can say anything you want here, it isn't as if anyone listens to you. You're always making so much more of this posting thing than there really is to it.

I can see why you're kinda pissed. Rational thought is annoying to those who lack the capacity to use it.

I can see why you're kinda pissed. Rational thought is annoying to those who lack the capacity to use it.

Anyone taking the time to read these posts can easily see who the pissed one is.

Rough the morning after, isn't it.

lunatic fringe? hardly.

and you've long ago lost any semblance of rational political thought.

sad, too.

At the risk of repeating myself.

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

Everyone who disagrees with your messiah is ..... (insert insult of choice here).... Heard it all before.

On the bright side, I had a semblance of rational political thought to lose... which is far more than you have ever demonstrated. Borg.

Anyone taking the time to read these posts can easily see who the pissed one is.

Yea, they can.... you... and the hacks who can't apply the same standard to both sides.

And I have no idea what you're babbling about with the 'rough the morning after' thing. You clearly think you know more about my life than you actually do. It would be great if you could not apply your fantasies to my life.

Yea, they can.... you... and the hacks who can't apply the same standard to both sides.

And I have no idea what you're babbling about with the 'rough the morning after' thing. You clearly think you know more about my life than you actually do. It would be great if you could not apply your fantasies to my life.

Nobody wants to know anything about your life, you always offer too many details tho.

Anyway... Ima find some better discussions, you're boring.

Forum List

Back