Obama To Campaign For Democrat Accused Of Sexual Criminal Misconduct

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Obama’s backing of Cisneros, who’s running against Republican Young Kim, raises concerns in the light of the #MeToo era. The former president initially snubbed Cisneros and didn’t endorse him, for reasons that remain unclear, though likely are related to the allegations against the candidate."

For the opportunity for Democrats to win control of the House and to Impeach the man who has single-handedly dismantled his 'Legacy', it appears Barry is willing to become an 'Enabler', just like Hillary.

Obama to stump for California Democrats -- including one facing sexual misconduct accusations

"Obama’s backing of Cisneros, who’s running against Republican Young Kim, raises concerns in the light of the #MeToo era. The former president initially snubbed Cisneros and didn’t endorse him, for reasons that remain unclear, though likely are related to the allegations against the candidate."

For the opportunity for Democrats to win control of the House and to Impeach the man who has single-handedly dismantled his 'Legacy', it appears Barry is willing to become an 'Enabler', just like Hillary.

Obama to stump for California Democrats -- including one facing sexual misconduct accusations

One more example of Trump and Obama being alike...Trump with Moore and Obama with Cisneros

One more example of Trump and Obama being alike...Trump with Moore and Obama with Cisneros
More like Barry with Cisneros and Hillary with Slick Willy. :p

More like Barry with Cisneros and Hillary with Slick Willy. :p
LOL right? Because Moore, the guy that admitted to being attracted to young teenagers, is not comparable to other sexual misconduct.

Let's face it, the Democrats really don't care about this sexual harassment issue, they just want to use it politically against their enemies. Their support of the Clintons, despite all they did to hurt women, proves that.

LOL right? Because Moore, the guy that admitted to being attracted to young teenagers, is not comparable to other sexual misconduct.

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't YOU the one who posted, 'Accused? No proof?'

:p

So you want to be just like them?
Didn't say that, lil' snowflake...
Well apparently you want to be. You are riding obamas ass for supporting this guy simply for accusations.
Geez dude you can accuse anyone.
Hypocrisy, my little snowflake.....it just somehow goes right over the heads of snowflakes like you, just rolls off Democrats like water on a duck's back. They simply don't care who knows it. :p

So you want to be just like them?
Didn't say that, lil' snowflake...
Well apparently you want to be. You are riding obamas ass for supporting this guy simply for accusations.
Geez dude you can accuse anyone.
Hypocrisy, my little snowflake.....it just somehow goes right over the heads of snowflakes like you, just rolls off Democrats like water on a duck's back. They simply don't care who knows it. :p
LOL wait a minute, you are accusing me of being a hypocrite when it is CLEARLY you? :confused:
Just keep digging bro :lol:

Just the fact that Russian troll farmers are enthusiastically defending Trump with such vigor speaks volumes about his guilt.

Defending him from WHAT? After 2+ years the Democrats, the Conspirators, the Witch Hunt, have come up with ZERO evidence of a crime committed regarding illegal collusion with the Russians involving the President that ever required an investigation let alone a special counsel being appointed.

The only real evidence of crimes pertaining to illegal Russian collusion...or the attempt to frame someone of such a crime...points back to the Democrats.

Oher just testified that he and Steele had been communicating with Mueller since early 2016 and that he was the middle-man between the FBI and foreign spy Steele who was released from his service with the FBI when the public found out about it

McCabe is now facing a Grand Jury for his crimes identified by the US IG...

The Conspiracy, sedition, Obstruction has been exposed. It is unraveling, and the conspirators / witch hunters are beginning to become the hunted.

Bwuhahahaha.....

OL wait a minute, you are accusing me of being a hypocrite when

Do please try to keep up, lil' snowflake. We were discussing Obama, not YOU. Democrats, like Obama, like to bash others for things they have done / do and for supposedly being who THEY are.

Sort of like the Democrats' 'Politics of Personal Destruction' crusade against Conservatives / Republicans by making all kinds of ACCUSATIONS of sexual misconduct (only to have the accusers disappear once the Republican drops out of the race).

For decades, we now know, while Democrats were bashing and falsely accusing Republicans of sexual misconduct their own Democratic Party Senators had formed a Senate Committee whose only job was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims of sexual misconduct.

That is the EPIC hidden Hypocrisy, right there, my lil' snowflake; yet, snowflakes like yourself and douche bags like Obama attempt to claim the moral high ground while attacking their opponents.

If that does not spell out to you what I was referring to, let me know - I will draw you a picture.

Forum List

Back