Obama to Campaign for Clinton in Michigan Day Before Election

What's the problem here? Michigan is an important state, and it's close. Of course he's gonna campaign there.
This is the problem here
Absentee voting up in Michigan, down in Detroit
We ALL know what that means don't we!?
For those that DON'T know what that means. Its means the BLACK vote is DOWN and the WHITE vote is UP. Michigan is really only black in Detroit and a few other cities..I wonder what its like in the college towns of Ann Arbor,East Lansing etc.
I'm from Michigan. Obama isn't liked here except in Detroit (85% black). Like here on this forum I suspect he'll turn off as many voters as he gains in Detroit.

Hillary was here (Detroit), and the local media talked about her "huge crowd of HUNDREDS"! I laughed out loud when I heard that.

. Might not, but that doesn't change what I said.

You didn't say anything. Of course a sitting president is going to help his party's nominee and campaign for who he wants to win. That is if the sitting president is healthy and popular. He appears to be both. I'm sorry Bush was hiding out by the time 2008 came around but that's not Obama's problem.
. My opinion still stands.

It really doesn't though I'm more than happy to entertain your opinion if you were capable of explaining it.
. No time to play word games with a real deplorable.

You're still failing at explaining your point. You don't want Obama campaigning for Clinton, I get that. You're not explaining why he shouldn't.
. Hmmm, I don't know because I thought I did. He is doing so because he figures she will lose the black vote if he doesn't, but what is that saying for the blacks that they have to vote for someone just because another black told them that they should ??? Wow.

You didn't say anything. Of course a sitting president is going to help his party's nominee and campaign for who he wants to win. That is if the sitting president is healthy and popular. He appears to be both. I'm sorry Bush was hiding out by the time 2008 came around but that's not Obama's problem.

It really doesn't though I'm more than happy to entertain your opinion if you were capable of explaining it.

You're still failing at explaining your point. You don't want Obama campaigning for Clinton, I get that. You're not explaining why he shouldn't.
. Hmmm, I don't know because I thought I did. He is doing so because he figures she will lose the black vote if he doesn't, but what is that saying for the blacks that they have to vote for someone just because another black told them that they should ??? Wow.

She could lose, he could lose, one of them is going to lose so why wouldn't Obama campaign for the one he wants to win? Is this really not obvious?

She could lose, he could lose, one of them is going to lose so why wouldn't Obama campaign for the one he wants to win? Is this really not obvious?
. Why is he campaigning for someone he doesn't like ?? You know and I know he doesn't like Hillary, but that's another story isn't it ?

. Why is he campaigning for someone he doesn't like ?? You know and I know he doesn't like Hillary, but that's another story isn't it ?

I don't know that. They had a contentious primary but seem to get along pretty good since then. But, I'm not the one who looks at Washington like a soap opera and so I'm not always up on the latest gossip.

What's the problem here? Michigan is an important state, and it's close. Of course he's gonna campaign there.
This is the problem here
For those that DON'T know what that means. Its means the BLACK vote is DOWN and the WHITE vote is UP. Michigan is really only black in Detroit and a few other cities..I wonder what its like in the college towns of Ann Arbor,East Lansing etc.
Of note
Dearborn has a huge Arab/Middle eastern population. Highest in the nation. you think a majority of those votes will go to Clinton?

No

This is the problem here
I'm from Michigan. Obama isn't liked here except in Detroit (85% black). Like here on this forum I suspect he'll turn off as many voters as he gains in Detroit.

Hillary was here (Detroit), and the local media talked about her "huge crowd of HUNDREDS"! I laughed out loud when I heard that.

Hilary was at Eastern market. I have connections there, all the venders hate her guts.

So, did any of the deplorables ever consider that there are other races in Michigan, in addition to the presidential race, to rally people for?

No?

Figures. Not the brightest bunch, those deplorables.

Forum List

Back