Obama To Announce Executive Action To 'Ban The Box'

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The one thing the president seems to over look with this new legacy attempt with prisoners, is that most criminals commit crimes because they lack funds...money, mula, that green stuff and the darker the berry, Obama the less his or her chances are of finding WORK....especially being a felon....so chances are, sir, most will return to the old tried and true formula of selling until caught.

I get what he's trying to do, and non violent offenders should be given a second chance, that shit works with Tom and Biff, the white guys with devonic smiles, it fails miserably with chocolate offenders. Its hard enough trying to find work as a darkie to began with, topple that with a felony record, I mean what planet does OBama live on? Has he not witnessed first hand the visceral hatred this country holds against minorities? I see returning ass holes in the very near future and I hope the president understands, that dark meat and jobs....no, black men wanting to hold down decent jobs to support themselves and their families .....only works in the movies, sir. Most are hopeless creatures of fortune, who simply don't know any better and nothing society can do can change that.

If I were president, I'd offer all these guys a chance for freedom, by putting a on uniform and serving their country and if they make it back alive....you got your freedom!! Win win for all!!

The one thing the president seems to over look with this new legacy attempt with prisoners, is that most criminals commit crimes because they lack funds...money, mula, that green stuff and the darker the berry, Obama the less his or her chances are of finding WORK....especially being a felon....so chances are, sir, most will return to the old tried and true formula of selling until caught.

I get what he's trying to do, and non violent offenders should be given a second chance, that shit works with Tom and Biff, the white guys with devonic smiles, it fails miserably with chocolate offenders. Its hard enough trying to find work as a darkie to began with, topple that with a felony record, I mean what planet does OBama live on? Has he not witnessed first hand the visceral hatred this country holds against minorities? I see returning ass holes in the very near future and I hope the president understands, that dark meat and jobs....no, black men wanting to hold down decent jobs to support themselves and their families .....only works in the movies, sir. Most are hopeless creatures of fortune, who simply don't know any better and nothing society can do can change that.

If I were president, I'd offer all these guys a chance for freedom, by putting a on uniform and serving their country and if they make it back alive....you got your freedom!! Win win for all!!
:boohoo:

Stupidest idea I've ever heard. It didn't work back in the 50's and 60's, and won't work now. We already have an all volunteer force, and because of that, the military works better.

Giving criminals the chance for freedom by forcing them in the military will only weaken it, and if they are enough of a discipline problem, they could possibly put other lives in jeopardy.

It never ceases to amaze me how much people who have more than likely never served come up with "solutions" that will never work.

But, they'd know that if they had actually served.

Stupidest idea I've ever heard. It didn't work back in the 50's and 60's, and won't work now. We already have an all volunteer force, and because of that, the military works better.

Giving criminals the chance for freedom by forcing them in the military will only weaken it, and if they are enough of a discipline problem, they could possibly put other lives in jeopardy.

It never ceases to amaze me how much people who have more than likely never served come up with "solutions" that will never work.

When I was in the army there were plenty of guys that were told in court to go to the military or they would go to prison. To a man most of them chose the military.

I would never recommend anyone go to the military but in this case it would probably help.

You all are messed up.

Jobs, job training, and initial support.

Locking people up for thirty years for non violent crimes does not benefit society, only guard unions and private prison corporations.

I get weary of how the Left is redefining "violence" through the narrow channels of shooting, stabbing, and assault. Stealing is a violent crime whether it be done through an act of force or if a credit card is stolen or an elderly woman conned out of her life savings. It's all plunder and plunder is violence. Selling poison on the streets is also an act of violence because it deliberately places human life and health in jeopardy.

Don't let Leftists lie. They're trying to expose innocent Americans to very violent criminal thugs.

• Banned

Just for the record, I did serve in the military, 10 years and a lot of the young kids that I saw were juvies....and all to this day, have served quite well.

• Banned
I get weary of how the Left is redefining "violence" through the narrow channels of shooting, stabbing, and assault. Stealing is a violent crime whether it be done through an act of force or if a credit card is stolen or an elderly woman conned out of her life savings. It's all plunder and plunder is violence. Selling poison on the streets is also an act of violence because it deliberately places human life and health in jeopardy.

Don't let Leftists lie. They're trying to expose innocent Americans to very violent criminal thugs.

Yes, But I'd rather be robbed than murdered any damn day of the week

What does that have to do with letting violent criminals roam free in the streets?

What does that have to do with letting violent criminals roam free in the streets?

Do me a effin favor and re read my post and then shut the fuck up. Do I give you the impression I support this latest move on Obama's part....No I do not. NOW shut up, you people like to bitch just for sake of bitching, get a life, fool

Do me a effin favor and re read my post and then shut the fuck up. Do I give you the impression I support this latest move on Obama's part....No I do not. NOW shut up, you people like to bitch just for sake of bitching, get a life, fool
I did read your post, skid mark. It has nothing to do with your OP.

I did read your post, skid mark. It has nothing to do with your OP.
Obviously you didnt read the OP or you are dumber than I thought. Its pretty clear she is against Obama on this particular issue.

Forum List

Back