Obama Threatened Americans With A Fate Worse Than Death!

Hundreds of inspectors, SNAP inspections, and Trump certifying that Iran is in full compliance with the inspections. Not just once, but over and over and over.

None of that is true.

Here's how to recognize an imbecile:
I destroy every one of your beliefs, and you continue to post "Issss Tooooo!!!"

Here are some of his statements on the subject, going back to his first campaign for the presidency:

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...bc1fce-071d-11e2-afff-d6c7f20a83bf_print.html

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

NO ONE inspected where the mullahs didn't want them to look.

Immediate SNAP inspections of all nuclear facilities.

As you posted they even got 24 day access to military sites. Whereupon they can determine if the site ever had nuclear material within the previous 10,000 years.

You remember Hussein Obama, right?

He was the undeserving ingrate ushered into office by Liberals who ignored our warnings.

And, sure enough, he turned into the abysmal failure as forewarned.

Well….take a look at what he ‘warned’ Americans would become, without him.

1. President Obama actually threatened his audience at a million-dollar fund raiser that if he weren’t re-elected, they would have to become more self-reliant: “At a million-dollar San Francisco fundraiser …, President Obama warned his recession-battered supporters that if he loses the 2012 election it could herald a new, painful era of self-reliance in America.

“The one thing that we absolutely know for sure is that if we don’t work even harder than we did in 2008, then we’re going to have a government that tells the American people, ‘you are on your own,’” Obama told a crowd of 200 donors over lunch at the W Hotel.” http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...overnment-will-tell-people-youre-on-your-own/

There could be no clearer view of the America that the Left envisions.

2. This is why an economic recovery was nowhere near the top of Obama’s to-do list. “If we look only at the six postwar recessions that lasted at least half as long (that is, at least nine months) as the recession Obama inherited, we find the following: Average real quarterly GDP growth in the two years coming out of those recessions was 6.2%. The 2.4% figure under Obama has been a mere 39% of that —…” http://news.investors.com/article/5...y-a-flop-of-historical-proportions.htm?p=full

Accident? Incompetence? Or…design?

In considering that question, it might be pertinent to question why the Democrats are fighting far more assiduously for illegal aliens, than they did to raise the economy.

Have you noticed who did fix the economy?

I notice that YOU always evade facts that before Obama a REPUBLICAN "BUSH" got us into the worst economic disaster since the great depression.LOL

people always forget that little detail how bad it was under Bush only because Obama not only contiuned what Bush got started,but he EXPANDED it as well is why they dont remember just how bad it really was under Bush.

thank god trump got elected since he is not part of the corrupt demopublicans and reprocrats one party system to destory america that the Bushs,Obamas and Clintons all are.

"I notice that YOU always evade facts that before Obama a REPUBLICAN "BUSH" got us into the worst economic disaster since the great depression.LOL "

Actually...I'm never wrong.

You, being a dunce, I suppose you're entitled to be wrong every time.

Case in point.
It was Democrat/Liberal policies ....specifically meddling in private home ownership....that caused the mortgage meltdown.

Take notes:
1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown

That's the CliffNotes version.

I don't believe you can handle the details.
You have never been correct!

Im sure you noticed how I owned her ass in my first post.LOL

He was the undeserving ingrate ushered into office by Liberals who ignored our warnings.

1. President Obama actually threatened his audience at a million-dollar fund raiser that if he weren’t re-elected, they would have to become more self-reliant: “At a million-dollar San Francisco fundraiser …, President Obama warned his recession-battered supporters that if he loses the 2012 election it could herald a new, painful era of self-reliance in America.

“The one thing that we absolutely know for sure is that if we don’t work even harder than we did in 2008, then we’re going to have a government that tells the American people, ‘you are on your own,’” Obama told a crowd of 200 donors over lunch at the W Hotel.” http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...overnment-will-tell-people-youre-on-your-own/

2. This is why an economic recovery was nowhere near the top of Obama’s to-do list. “If we look only at the six postwar recessions that lasted at least half as long (that is, at least nine months) as the recession Obama inherited, we find the following: Average real quarterly GDP growth in the two years coming out of those recessions was 6.2%. The 2.4% figure under Obama has been a mere 39% of that —…” http://news.investors.com/article/5...y-a-flop-of-historical-proportions.htm?p=full

In considering that question, it might be pertinent to question why the Democrats are fighting far more assiduously for illegal aliens, than they did to raise the economy.

Have you noticed who did fix the economy?[/

Still don't know the def of liberal?
That's why we don't read your stupidities

Hussain?
Are there really such stupid white racists in this country?
Why don't you have the minimal of balls and call him what you say to your KKK buddies?
An uppity nixxer?
And btw where is he and where are you whining in your double wide genius?
Do tell
Right out of the Democrat playbook, racist! Lol, Obama set race relations back 50 years on purpose. So who is the racist?

Obama was the greatest president of the 21st century. Obama got the most votes of all time. He left office with the highest job approval since Clinton.
Because he was black, and it proves how stupid liberals are.

Obama was the greatest president of the 21st century. Obama got the most votes of all time. He left office with the highest job approval since Clinton.

I have no doubt in this post of yours you are trying to be comical and not serious,that it was made to amuse posters.:haha: Because it is very much as comical as the lunatic ramblings of the OP that Reagan was the greatest president of the 21st century and you are as sad a human being as she is if you indeed are being serious here.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The number of votes one gets in a Presidential election and the approval rating upon leaving office have nothing whatsoever to do with his worth as a President. It merely reflects the number of useful idiots that voted for him and still worship his sorry ass. Barrack Hussein Obama is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public.

[
....and they pay North Korea to do nuclear experimentation for them, and provide nukes and missiles.

Ronald Reagan sold more missiles to Iran than North Korea ever did.

Ronald Reagan destroyed a far larger threat....the USSR....without firing a shot.

.......Obama could have done what Reagan did, had he actually intended to end Iran's support for terror and Islamofascism and its desire for nuclear weapons:

"...the president [Reagan] signed National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 32, which....called for aid to Solidarity, counter-propaganda in Poland, tightening of sanctions on the Soviet Union, and covert activities to achieve these objectives.

Reagan sent out 328 such 'Top Secret' directives to the diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies during his presidency."
The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World," p. , p.185

"Reagan .... thought the aim of American foreign policy should be not to get along with the Communist powers but to hasten their end.

He opposed the Helsinki accords because he thought they codified the captive status of Moscow's East European satellites. He believed détente conferred a false legitimacy upon states whose governments were not installed by the consent of the governed.

He agreed with Churchill and with the Democrats' mid-century presidents that the best way to avoid a war was to be ready to fight one, and he quoted in one of his radio addresses the phrase "No nation ever saved its freedom by disarming itself in the hope of placating an enemy," from NSC-68, one of the Cold War founding documents of the Truman administration.

Thirty years earlier, these beliefs were the views of politicians of both major parties, .... Reagan's aim was to restore these views to the national dialogue, and in time he did."Reagan in Opposition

Obama's aim was always to nuclear arm the worst of western civilization's enemies.
And he did.

Luckily Obama had morons like you to support him.

and lucky for YOU,Reagan had stupid fuck morons like YOU to support HIM.:asshole:

there you go with your fairy tales again that Reagan destroyed a large threat the USSR ignoring pesky facts thats its been proven time and time again that it was Gorby who destroyed it that you have been taken to school on this so many times over the years.:lmao: pretty hard for reagan to have had anything to do with it since the wall that he said for them to tear down never happened under his watch,that it happened three years later after reagan left office and under Bushs watch.:haha:

Last edited:
TrumpS republican congress added 1$ trillion to the debt and DipshitDon chalked up a $600 billion dollar deficit IN ONE FUCKING YEAR

and you havent said a goddamn word about either ... GFY

Gee Einstein, $1.6 trillion is a lot less than the $7.6 trillion Obama added.

gee nostradamus, Goldilocks has only been sworn in for a year

you no thinking idiot

So somewhere in that feeble mind of yours you feel Trump will out spend Obama, good luck with that...dumbass.
naaaaaa no chance Trump wasn't given the greatest recession of your lifetime

Good news though, Obama made Carter very happy becoming the worst president of my lifetime...with the very good possibility of becoming biggest crook of my lifetime.

A moron as stupid as this OP who has fallen for the propaganda of the CIA media that carter was the worst president before Obama.

Hate to break your heart but carter was the only halfway decent president we had that tried to do the right thing since our last great president JFK.:rolleyes:

Carter unlike every president since reagan did not get us into war and have many americans murdered on his watch idiot.:rolleyes:

you only got one part right there that Obama is the worst president ever.Mass murderer Reagan got the ball started for the destruction of america that each president since continued and expanded on. Each president after carter was much worse than the previous one,a pattern that thankfully seems like it will be reversed with Trump being elected but WOULD have continued had Clinton won.

Reagan is worshipped by the media since he was the grandfather of them all who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america each president has expanded on all the way up to Obama.:biggrin:

The number of votes one gets in a Presidential election and the approval rating upon leaving office have nothing whatsoever to do with his worth as a President. It merely reflects the number of useful idiots that voted for him and still worship his sorry ass. Barrack Hussein Obama is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public.

as was Bush before him.Well not really because Bush was transparent as hell that he was also corrupt and against americans which is why it should not have been a shock in the least to americans when he got us in the worse recession ever since the great depression that Obama made even worse.I did not think it would be possible for a president to come along worse than Bush but boy was i wrong.those are words the OP is incapable of ever admitting about the republicans and her hero's Bush and Reagan of course as everyone here knows.:D

Last edited:
[QU

I notice that YOU always evade facts that before Obama a REPUBLICAN "BUSH" got us into the worst economic disaster since the great depression.LOL

You Moon Bats conveniently forget that the economy was doing fine for six years under Bush until that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over and allowed the CRA chickens to come home to roost.

You remember the CRA don't you? The stupid Democrat policy to use government pressure to get lenders to give money to people that neither had the means nor the inclination to pay back the money. You know, for social justice reasons. Outside of that dumbass Moon Bat policy almost destroying our economy what could possibly go wrong?

You also forget that Tits Peloski, Dirty Harry, Barney Queerboy and that worthless affirmative action Negro Senator from Illinois fucked up the country when they too office in January 2007.

Speaking of forgetting things you stupid Moon Bats also forget that the worthless affirmative action Negro you idiots elected increased poverty, decreased family income, astronomically ran up the debt, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth. That doesn't even include how he screwed up health care and had a weak foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

Thank god that Crooked Hillary wasn't elected. She would have been as bad or worse than that Kenyan disaster, wouldn't she?

Last edited:
[
....and they pay North Korea to do nuclear experimentation for them, and provide nukes and missiles.

Ronald Reagan sold more missiles to Iran than North Korea ever did.

I really hate to give credit to an Obozo lover who loves obozo as much as the idiot OP loves Reagan but credit is due where credit is due.

so very true and it hurts the OP feelings very badly that truth has been exposed about her hero the gipper.LOL

This is the man below this sick ass OP lady worships.

That Time Ronald Reagan opened Iran and Illegally sold Khomeini Weapons
The other problem was that Reagan wanted to roll back leftist movements in Nicaragua and El Salvador. In Nicaragua the Sandinista leftists came to power. Reagan wanted to support right wing death squads known as contras. In 1982, however, the Congress enacted the Boland Amendment, which forbade Reagan to spend US government money on right wing militias in Central America.

Reagan and the people around him, possibly including George H. W. Bush, the vice president, came up with a clever but completely illegal and unconstitutional joint solution to all these problems.

Then Reagan had his people steal hundreds of T.O.W. anti-tank missiles from the Pentagon warehouses and illegally ship them to Khomeini’s Iran, then on the US terrorist watch-list.
That Time Ronald Reagan opened Iran and Illegally sold Khomeini Weapons

Its as sick when people worship Reagan as blacks that cant see how corrupt Obama was,wont acknowledge his corruption as well and how they were BOTH evil and both betrayed americans.:rolleyes:

[QU

You Moon Bats conveniently forget that the economy was doing fine for six years under Bush until that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over and allowed the CRA chickens to come home to roost.

You remember the CRA don't you? The stupid Democrat policy to use government pressure to get lenders to give money to people that neither had the means nor the inclination to pay back the money. You know, for social justice reasons. Outside of that dumbass Moon Bat policy almost destroying our economy what could possibly go wrong.

You also forget that Tits Peloski, Dirty Harry, Barney Queerboy and that worthless affirmative action Negro Senator from Illinois fucked up the country when they too Office in January 2007.

Speaking of forgetting things you stupid Moon Bats also forget that the worthless affirmative action Negro you idiots elected increased poverty, decreased family income, astronomically ran up the debt, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth. That doesn't even include how he screwed up health care and had a weak foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

Thank god that Crooked Hillary wasn't elected. She would have been as bad or worse than that Kenyan disaster, wouldn't she?

uh why dont you try reading ALL of my posts I have made on this thread FIRST before jumping to conclusions making false untrue accusations
lumping me in there with idiots like RADICAL RIGHT that I voted for Obama.:cuckoo:

You would have spared yourself egg on your face had you done so because everybody that knows me here knows that I have said HUNDREDS of times over the years that Obama is the worst president ever and that before him,Bush was ALSO stating too many times to remember as i said on this thread earlier at LEAST twice,that Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has contiuned and expanded on something i have proven too many times to remember over the years.:rolleyes:

that is WHY the sheep in america have bee so ignorant because they cant accept facts they have been brainwashed by our corrupt school system and CIA media that Reagan was the great messiah and why Carter was so demonized by them because he was the last halfway good president since out last GREAT president JFK.:rolleyes:

Had you done so reading ALL of the posts i made here FIRST,you would have avoided the egg you have on your face now after making the false accusation against me that I am a supporter of that Kenyon born president moon bat.:rolleyes:

had you bothered to read ALL my posts i have made first before sprouting that gibberish,you would know I have said EVERY president starting with that evil bastard Reagan all the way up to Obama have been a traiter to americans. :lmao:you can either accept that fact or keep your head buried in the sand as the OP does on here hero mass murderer Reagan,or how Radical Right does with his hero mass murderer Obama.LOL

oh and hint.Trump is the first president in my lifetime that I HAVE been optimistic about since unlike the clintons,Bushs,and Obama's he is not part of the NWO agenda to destroy america and betray americans son.:lmao:you would have known all this had you taken to the time to read ALL of my posts first before sprouting this gibberish.:uhoh3:

ALSO this is the first election since during the time of when Reagan was president when i learned just how evil and corrupt our government is,that I have been relieved who won.The last election for example.i did not care who won between those two evil monsters Obama and Romney because anybody with a brain,knows they are one and the same same,that there is no difference in the two other than skin color as the clintons and Bushs charlie.:biggrin:

I am optimistic on Trump because same as Ron Paul,he is a RINO it appears and not part of that evil group to destroy america that the last 5 administrations were.

as i said,this is the first president EVER spanning five administrations of presidents since i started following politics,that going in,I have been optimistic about and actually cared WHO got elected.LOL

Trump seems to be the first REAL president we have had since JFK here to serve the PEOPLE instead of the bankers and corporations,if my hunch is correct and he IS for the people,I fear for him cause he will suffer the same fate as JFK who was trying to get back to the constitution of the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of all these banks and corporations that do now.

If he does not do what his puppet masters tell him and is real as JFK was,he also will suffer the same fate.

Last edited:

Have you noticed who did fix the economy?

people always forget that little detail how bad it was under Bush only because Obama not only contiuned what Bush got started,but he EXPANDED it as well is why they dont remember just how bad it really was under Bush.

thank god trump got elected since he is not part of the corrupt demopublicans and reprocrats one party system to destory america that the Bushs,Obamas and Clintons all are.

"I notice that YOU always evade facts that before Obama a REPUBLICAN "BUSH" got us into the worst economic disaster since the great depression.LOL "

Actually...I'm never wrong.

You, being a dunce, I suppose you're entitled to be wrong every time.

Case in point.
It was Democrat/Liberal policies ....specifically meddling in private home ownership....that caused the mortgage meltdown.

Take notes:
1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown

That's the CliffNotes version.

I don't believe you can handle the details.
You have never been correct!

Im sure you noticed how I owned her ass in my first post.LOL

It always surprises me, that when individuals as delusional as you are, you don't know that everyone who reads your scrawling knows it.

Try this.....in real life, when you are speaking to people...turn quickly and you'll catch 'em rolling their eyes.

Gee Einstein, $1.6 trillion is a lot less than the $7.6 trillion Obama added.

you no thinking idiot

So somewhere in that feeble mind of yours you feel Trump will out spend Obama, good luck with that...dumbass.

Good news though, Obama made Carter very happy becoming the worst president of my lifetime...with the very good possibility of becoming biggest crook of my lifetime.

A moron as stupid as this OP who has fallen for the propaganda of the CIA media that carter was the worst president before Obama.

Hate to break your heart but carter was the only halfway decent president we had that tried to do the right thing since our last great president JFK.:rolleyes:

Carter unlike every president since reagan did not get us into war and have many americans murdered on his watch idiot.:rolleyes:

you only got one part right there that Obama is the worst president ever.Mass murderer Reagan got the ball started for the destruction of america that each president since continued and expanded on. Each president after carter was much worse than the previous one,a pattern that thankfully seems like it will be reversed with Trump being elected but WOULD have continued had Clinton won.

Reagan is worshipped by the media since he was the grandfather of them all who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america each president has expanded on all the way up to Obama.:biggrin:
Carter is 5x the man the ah trump is And Obama, the best in your lifetime

you no thinking idiot

okay you had a fair decent point in the first part of the sentence but you lost your credibility big time in the second part on Obozo.that part about Obozo,you are being a rambling foll same as the OP always is how she ignore the corruption of Reagan and Bush before Obama.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you should marry sealybobo,you two worship the dems and refuse to look at their corruption same as the idiot op does on the republicans.:lmao::lmao:

okay you had a fair decent point in the first part of the sentence but you lost your credibility big time in the second part on Obozo.that part about Obozo,you are being a rambling foll same as the OP always is how she ignore the corruption of Reagan and Bush before Obama.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you should marry sealybobo,you two worship the dems and refuse to look at their corruption same as the idiot op does on the republicans.:lmao::lmao:
Just for arguments sake LA ,lets say you're right about obama reagan and all other past presidents,,,,,How does that absolve the low life lying pervert in our WH NOW ??

Forum List

Back