Obama Then vs Obama Now - a Montage of On-Camera Contradictions

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Okay, they are called lies. Must be hard to keep track of them all when you lie as much as he does. You are not supposed to remember what he said yesterday and only pay attention to the bullshit he is feeding you today. That is how it works, you see. If you're not one of the stupid people that believe whatever is told to you today, then you'll enjoy this montage.

It's no wonder that reporters are often kept from Dem functions or only select (read: obedient) ones are allowed in. When the cameras are rolling, you can't lie as easily later on. Of course, the idiots have the attention span of a flea and aren't issue-oriented anyway, but others will call people on their hypocrisy.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/watch-obama-then-vs-obama-now-montage-camera-contradictions

Everyone knows BO is a liar...even his sycophantic followers know it.

What does that say about his followers?

Okay, they are called lies. Must be hard to keep track of them all when you lie as much as he does. You are not supposed to remember what he said yesterday and only pay attention to the bullshit he is feeding you today. That is how it works, you see. If you're not one of the stupid people that believe whatever is told to you today, then you'll enjoy this montage.

It's no wonder that reporters are often kept from Dem functions or only select (read: obedient) ones are allowed in. When the cameras are rolling, you can't lie as easily later on. Of course, the idiots have the attention span of a flea and aren't issue-oriented anyway, but others will call people on their hypocrisy.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/watch-obama-then-vs-obama-now-montage-camera-contradictions
Pure gold. The non-natural born constitutionally ineligible president has been exposed as a total fraud, just like his birth certificate and selective service card!

Even though the two Obamas are saying opposite things, supporters continue to believe 'both' of them. Thing is that the far left believes in their agenda. They know when their people are lying, but excuse it because the ends justify the means with this group.

Obama approved the Alberta Clipper oil pipeline from Canada. The administration crowed about it.

Obama refuses to approve the KXL. He lambasts it.

Fuck him, and the entire Democrat body in the Senate. :fu:

I've never been more embarrassed by the president of the United States. Ever. He's a bumbling, inept, in-over-his-head, narcissistic elitist, with zero qualifications, leadership skills, or wherewithal to lead a goldfish in a circle, let alone a country, who cannot fathom, on any level, that he could be wrong about anything.

I've never been more embarrassed by the president of the United States. Ever. He's a bumbling, inept, in-over-his-head, narcissistic elitist, with zero qualifications, leadership skills, or wherewithal to lead a goldfish in a circle, let alone a country, who cannot fathom, on any level, that he could be wrong about anything.
Fucking on the mark. :thup:

And I'll add to that my fear of the tens of millions of Americans who eat his shit from their very hands and praise it as manna from above.

I'll not compare Obama to Hitler, Stalin, or Mao... but I will say that he is one deluded dysfunctional and disparate mother scratcher who was thrown into a world of shit by a deluded voting public who's only motive was a big bucket of free housing, health care, food, clothing, cigarettes, booze, lap-dancers...

Drink up, bitches.

food-2.jpg

purple.jpg

And I'll add to that my fear of the tens of millions of Americans who eat his shit from their very hands and praise it as manna from above.

I'll not compare Obama to Hitler, Stalin, or Mao... but I will say that he is one deluded dysfunctional and disparate mother scratcher who was thrown into a world of shit by a deluded voting public who's only motive was a big bucket of free housing, health care, food, clothing, cigarettes, booze, lap-dancers...

Drink up, bitches.

food-2.jpg

purple.jpg

Don't forget the throngs who voted for him for historical reasons.

Drink up, bitches.

food-2.jpg

purple.jpg

Don't forget the throngs who voted for him for historical reasons.
Oh yes. We must not forget "historical reasons".

Forget the fuck about America's "future reasons".

Obama has dragged this Nation backwards by generations.

Fuck that piece of shit.

Maybe a promise or 2 he couldn't keep- not a single lie. Pubs lie every time they open their mouths. see sig pp3. You people don't know what a lie is anymore you're so.full of Pubcrappe.

Less SPENT on food stamps, brainwashed dingbats, just so many with non living wage jobs getting a few stamps to help. Almost the whole deficit is still assistance for victims of the corrupt Bush WORLD DEPRESSION. Your hero, chumps.

Last edited:
So what is he wrong on, hater dupe? lol You can 't lead mindless bought off racist a-holes.

It's a waste of time showing this to the libs/left

they don't care if he lies to them, as long as he steps all over people they don't like in this country, Republicans and conservatives

Last edited:

Forum List

Back