Obama Talking About Working Together While He's Working To Split Us Apart

In your unbiased opinion?

Hey, I actually liked a lot of the Idea's he laid out. But it was all just words. I can't wait to see if what is in the Bill he submits lives up to the Promises he just made.

I am one of those long term unemployed he was speaking about. I am for anything that gets companies hiring again.

Immie
It isn't going to happen until there is massive deregulation...Government getting OUT of the way and commerce starts flowing again.

No, he wants to pay for it by using the money that the Super Committee is supposed to be cutting by Christmas. So, he's already trying to spend that money.

Immie

Well, they've been telling us today that the $450 bil is already paid for.

The first question is how?

Like you said....through cuts recommended by the Super Committee.

So he robs from Peter to pay Paul again.

I have an idea. He can create jobs with just two words...

I resign.

However, with those two words, he would consign us to 14 months of President Biden.

I don't know about you, but at least for those 14 months, I think I would rather take my chances with what we have now rather than the moron who would succeed him.

Immie

To be honest Ron Paul would be better then Obama.

Ron Paul is Bat-shit nuts.

What's the Tea Party jobs bill look like?

Does anyone still believe in Trickle Down economics?

As all the wealth is already at the top, why is it not trickling down?

Can we dismantle government and accomplish anything as a nation?

Why should I support a Republican plan that so far has failed at every turn?

It starts with everyone being taxed at an equal rate. And that rate being significantly lower while eliminating the loopholes.

Then it we, piece by piece, shrink the Federal Government to the size it should be in the Constitution. We eliminate any program that the Federal Government is overreaching into the States' domain with. If government programs are going to work effectively it will only occur at the local level.

Doing that will cut the deficit, and the overregulation going on in this economy providing the private sector with confidence that the Federal government will not be confiscating more of their money. That way they can invest as they see fit and thus hire more people.

And you should support this plan because it's the one that still hasn't been tried.

I haven't heard a Republican plan. Don't expect to either.

I'm not supporting either party. I think when you get right down to it, neither party has a plan. We're a ship without a rudder.

Immie

First you need to LEARN that the TEA party isn't a formal party but a movement by millions of angry American citizens tired of the yaksqueeze being spewed by the elitist Statists in the District of Criminals.

People that want thier country back.
From whom? Our elected officials? Or corporate special interests?

I really had assumed that he had written and had ready for scoring by the CBO, a specific bill.seriously folks..wtf?

so hes going to accuse the reps of not passing something they don't have.:eusa_eh:

remember... this was just a small part of 'the Plan'. The rest will be doled out in bits and pieces over the next, say... 14 months.

He used a lot of the same basic ideas/reasons in this speech that he did in his 'Stimulus speech' back in 2009.
It's campaign rhetoric that he doesn't mean by any stretch. He's rehashing old garbage that didn't work the first time he sold it and hoping the same idiots buy into it again.

I don't trust him by any stretch.

Keep saying that to yourself.

Oh, and take another hit while you're at it.

I'm not supporting either party. I think when you get right down to it, neither party has a plan. We're a ship without a rudder.

Immie
I just heard the president's plan.

First you need to LEARN that the TEA party isn't a formal party but a movement by millions of angry American citizens tired of the yaksqueeze being spewed by the elitist Statists in the District of Criminals.

From the Elitist corporatists that would include Politicians in gubmint in it for themselves while they tell the people to fuck off.

Wake up.

I resign.

However, with those two words, he would consign us to 14 months of President Biden.

I don't know about you, but at least for those 14 months, I think I would rather take my chances with what we have now rather than the moron who would succeed him.

Immie

To be honest Ron Paul would be better then Obama.

Ron Paul is Bat-shit nuts.

Yes, Ron Paul would do better, but Joe Biden is no Ron Paul. Hell, Joe Biden doesn't even match up to Forrest Gump.

Immie

Immie

A jobs plan? Of course not. Because Centralized planning doesn't work.

The Republicans "jobs plan" if anything should be to shrink the size of government and get it out of the way of people.

Immie
I just heard the president's plan.

No you didn't. You heard a campaign speech that he knows will not pass and when the time is right, he will blame the Republicans for its failure.

Immie

Keep saying that to yourself.

Oh, and take another hit while you're at it.
I've seen plenty of political grandstanding. Republicans who's only intention is the political defeat of Obama and Democrats. Where's that Republican governance and leadership, other than political gridlock? Is this the best plan the Republicans can come up with? Secure power for themselves while the economy flounders?

Elected officials and special interests. all special interests not just corporate.

You shrink the size of government and the power elected officials and special interests have over us becomes diminished. Both only have power when the government is big and bloated.

No, he wants to pay for it by using the money that the Super Committee is supposed to be cutting by Christmas. So, he's already trying to spend that money.

Immie

I resign.
The economy would take off if he did. He isn't interested in that. He is only interested in making this nation pay for what he perceives as robbing others to achieve greatness. He's on a personal vendetta to ruin us. His record shows it as does his vitriol. But what to expect from a rank amateur that got his start in politics by being a Marxist radical shit disturber community organizer like the great Jimmy Hoffa.

Obama can't swing a bat like Hoffa.

Immie
Parties are 1/2 the problem. Idiot voters that have figured out that they can vote themselves into the treasury because they refused to be responsible for themselves is the other half.

I resign.
The economy would take off if he did. He isn't interested in that. He is only interested in making this nation pay for what he perceives as robbing others to achieve greatness. He's on a personal vendetta to ruin us. His record shows it as does his vitriol. But what to expect from a rank amateur that got his start in politics by being a Marxist radical shit disturber community organizer like the great Jimmy Hoffa.

Obama can't swing a bat like Hoffa.
He can sure swing thew hell outta a golf club and shoot hoops better than the thug I bet. :lol:

They are calling this plan AJA. I once dated a girl named Aja. She was hit in the head with a liquor bottle thrown from the upper deck of a coliseum and killed in 1978 at a USO concert in Germany.
I hope this plan has a similar fate.

Immie

A jobs plan? Of course not. Because Centralized planning doesn't work.

The Republicans "jobs plan" if anything should be to shrink the size of government and get it out of the way of people.

That would be a huge step. But try to get the corportists, The elite, to wrest power back that they have so slowly stolen over the decades since 1913?

Forum List

Back