Obama-Supporting Libberhoid Trailer Trash Go "Ape" Shit !!!

They were trying to get food. Must have been difficult to leave it behind.

and why the hell not as long as my husband gets up at 3am to be in work by 4am and works his 40+ hours 7 days a week to support their lazy asses instead of helping his own children go to college,or buying them new clothes when the old ones get holes, eat cheap generic foods so the masses can buy name brand shit on his dime,wear designer clothes and sit on their fat asses watching the stories instead of working,why shouldn't they take even more advantage of the system? It's a pretty good government supported scam they have going.

This just cant be true.... the libs always tell me it's a very small portion of people on welfare who try and game the system?
Theyz jus hongry fokes...nothing to see here.

Seems to me if hungry folk want to eat they will work for it. Clean public toilets,Scrub public floors,trash collection in public parks,sweep streets,dig ditches,do all those jobs "American's don't wanna do". Why shouldn't welfare and convicts for that matter, earn their keep? Kick the illegals out and give thier jobs to welfare recipients and convicts. Everybody has food and everybody has a job. Problem solved.

Easiest way to get a crowd excited is to start throwing free stuff into the crowd.

Easiest way to create criminals is to hand out the tools that make stealing easy then tell em it's ok everyone does it go get yours before it's all gone.

Nothing gets people of low moral fiber excited more than getting something for nothing.

Last edited:
This just cant be true.... the libs always tell me it's a very small portion of people on welfare who try and game the system?
Theyz jus hongry fokes...nothing to see here.

Seems to me if hungry folk want to eat they will work for it. Clean public toilets,Scrub public floors,trash collection in public parks,sweep streets,dig ditches,do all those jobs "American's don't wanna do". Why shouldn't welfare and convicts for that matter, earn their keep? Kick the illegals out and give thier jobs to welfare recipients and convicts. Everybody has food and everybody has a job. Problem solved.

Who would run the government?

Easiest way to get a crowd excited is to start throwing free stuff into the crowd.

Easiest way to create criminals is to hand out the tools that make stealing easy then tell em it's ok everyone does it go get yours before it's all gone.

Nothing gets people of low moral fiber excited more than getting something for nothing.

Like when your married you think your getting sex for free.

Like when your married you think your getting sex for free.

You are married and you pay for sex? TMI dude.

Forum List

Back