Obama sucked as a President, not my words but from the 2020 Demonrat Candidates.

Are the 2020 Demonrat Candidates racist for attacking Obama's policies?

• Yes, they are racists, always have been racists, always will be racists.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, no matter what a Demonrat says, they cant be racists. Heil Obama..

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-2_10-11-59.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-2_10-11-59.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 17
  • upload_2019-8-2_10-12-11.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-2_10-12-11.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
You saw the hit job by the Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media did on the only candidate that was honest and fair. Ms. Gabbard has now been painted with Russian Collusion. Are you fucking kidding me? A Demonrat colluding with Russia, just cant get any better...

You saw the hit job by the Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media did on the only candidate that was honest and fair. Ms. Gabbard has now been painted with Russian Collusion. Are you fucking kidding me? A Demonrat colluding with Russia, just cant get any better...

Much like Barry can't claim credit for being the 1st black President thanks to Bill Clinton, Gabbard doesn't get the title of 1st Democrat colluding with Russia thanks to Hillary.

:p

It's blasphemy....BLASPHEMY, I tell you!

Snowflakes, who rabidly defended Barry for 8 years, who continue to do so, must be close to grabbing their pitch-forks and torches, tar and feathers, ready to storm the next debate stage in response to this insane betrayal of the 'Great One', the 'messiah'.

....even though I hear nothing but <crickets> from the Left on this one. It has to be because they are out, away from their computers even now, looking for their 'Michelle 2020' buttons / T-shirts....

It's blasphemy....BLASPHEMY, I tell you!

Snowflakes, who rabidly defended Barry for 8 years, who continue to do so, must be close to grabbing their pitch-forks and torches, tar and feathers, ready to storm the next debate stage in response to this insane betrayal of the 'Great One', the 'messiah'.

....even though I hear nothing but <crickets> from the Left on this one. It has to be because they are out, away from their computers even now, looking for their 'Michelle 2020' buttons / T-shirts....

Left loons are easily flumoxxed

Forum List

Back