Obama Speech At Un, No Mention Of Islam And Women

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
President Obama spoke to the United Nations today, talked about how US compares to ISIS, andRussian actions in Ukraine...but no mention of women's issues in Islamic world. Why? Is this not a cornerstone issue for Democrats this year in election...or are they just hypocrite political hacks?

Last edited:
President Obama spoke to the United Nations today, talked about how US compares to ISIS, andRussian actions in Ukraine...but no mention of women's issues. Why? Is this not a cornerstone issue for Democrats this year in election...or are they just hypocrite political hacks?
faux news ......:anj_stfu::asshole:

Muslims are part of the fabric of America....since when? Just because we have one believer in congress...a transplant homie...does not a fabric make.

What else did he not mention that we should be outraged about? I'm sure you can provide quite an extensive list.
He mentioned that somehow Ferguson compares to ISIS...that pisses me off. Now, back to the question: " Why did he not mention how women are treated in Islamic world...but his, and your party accuse GOP of a "war on women."

Muslims are part of the fabric of America....since when? Just because we have one believer in congress...a transplant homie...does not a fabric make.
there are millions of muslims in this country... it's not color, politics or religion that make "the fabric" of america but the ideal of what it could be.
too bad the right keeps fucking that up.

What else did he not mention that we should be outraged about? I'm sure you can provide quite an extensive list.
He mentioned that somehow Ferguson compares to ISIS...that pisses me off. Now, back to the question: " Why did he not mention how women are treated in Islamic world...but his, and your party accuse GOP of a "war on women."
because he knew it would piss off major nutsacks like you ,who seem to have a sexual attraction to everything he does or does not do.

Probably because of how stupidly damaging that would be in our fight against ISIS.
Probably because he is a political hack. But it's ok here in United States?

Probably because of how stupidly damaging that would be in our fight against ISIS.
we let you stay!

If he is going to mention what happened in the St Louis suburb.....well he should also mention the high crime rate by black males in this country.

The lead story tonight is that 32 year old piece of shit black male that kidnapped and most likely killed a white female college student at UVa.

Where's the riots? Where's Sharpton? Where is the Holder visit to the UVa campus????

oh....the victim was white and the criminal was black.

Why would he want to throw our allies against ISIS under the bus a day after praising them for helping us fight?

And what are you saying is okay here in the US exactly?
Because its not about that at all...it's about ignoring the issue for partisan political reasons. So it's ok to talk about a "war on women" here in US, but not mention it about Islam treatment of women. He compared US to ISIS. He is just a piece of shit.

President Obama spoke to the United Nations today, talked about how US compares to ISIS, andRussian actions in Ukraine...but no mention of women's issues in Islamic world. Why? Is this not a cornerstone issue for Democrats this year in election...or are they just hypocrite political hacks?

Obama hates women.

Because its not about that at all...it's about ignoring the issue for partisan political reasons. So it's ok to talk about a "war on women" here in US, but not mention it about Islam treatment of women. He compared US to ISIS. He is just a piece of shit.

I think you just have ODS. If that's what you took from his speech then definitely.

That and any mention of ferguson is enough to send any republican into a tailspin. I recommend having a beer and taking a break from the internet :thup:

Forum List

Back