obama SET BACK RACE RELATIONS DECADES!

How on earth would something like that be "entertaining"?

Have you ever seen two Rhodesian Ridgebacks take on a group of illegal aliens?

They had a blast!

Are you trying to be an asshole or something? Or are you trying to be a greasy little punk who thinks he's 'tough' because of his dogs or something? Just what kind of douchebaggery are you going for here?

Why do you take everything so seriously?

Relax a little. Have a beer or two and unwind. It'll be alright.

Do you have something against a person defending his property?

Have you ever seen two Rhodesian Ridgebacks take on a group of illegal aliens?

They had a blast!

Are you trying to be an asshole or something? Or are you trying to be a greasy little punk who thinks he's 'tough' because of his dogs or something? Just what kind of douchebaggery are you going for here?

Oh, now you are talking about defending your property! I see! What happened to all the "fun" and "entertainment" you mentioned before?

How about this? STOP BEING A DOUCHEBAG.

Oh, now you are talking about defending your property! I see! What happened to all the "fun" and "entertainment" you mentioned before?

He was never going to do shit, this clown is all talk and a big mouth nothing more.

It seems you're the one being a "douchebag".

I haven't resorted to the childish name-calling as you have.

Facetiousness and humor escapes you too it seems.

I think seeing a bunch of blacks act like fools is somewhat entertaining and humorous, until the destruction starts then it gets serious. And I will take steps to defend not only my property but the property of my friends and neighbors.

So again I ask, and I'll type slower, do you have something against a person defending his property?

He was never going to do shit, this clown is all talk and a big mouth nothing more.

You are incapable of engaging in an intelligent discussion. All you have is snide remarks and insults. XXXXXXX-Meister

It seems you're the one being a "douchebag".

I haven't resorted to the childish name-calling as you have.

Facetiousness and humor escapes you too it seems.

I think seeing a bunch of blacks act like fools is somewhat entertaining and humorous, until the destruction starts then it gets serious. And I will take steps to defend not only my property but the property of my friends and neighbors.

So again I ask, and I'll type slower, do you have something against a person defending his property?

ethugdemotivationalpost.jpg

You are incapable of engaging in an intelligent discussion. All you have is snide remarks and insults. XXXXXXXX.

Really? tell me more.:cool:

Did you really think no one would notice this super, super clever attempt at changing the subject now that you've made an ass of yourself? :clap2:

Watch out Unkotare, or Lone Star Cock Face will come see you with his gun and straighten you out, remember he has room for 97 bullets in it and 3 in his bra. :rolleyes:

ever seen a rotty take on two ridgebacks,two twist of his neck and you have two dead ridgebacks.

Forum List

Back