obama SET BACK RACE RELATIONS DECADES!

Lonestar_Logic I'm no gangbanger (especially since I go to college) but trying to be internet tough doesn't phase anyone. But the fact that you mention your gun means you're a bitch. You can't fight this man straight up so you mention your Smith and Wesson. Wow no respect. That's typical for Southern racist whites. You can't knuckle up against a black man (who most likely will win a 1 on 1 fist fight) so you mention your gun...LOL wow

No one is trying to be tough. I'm speaking the truth as I have experienced it. You have a problem with that? Deal with it.

I mentioned guns because that's how you deal with varmints that run in packs.

I was challenged by a black man to fight? I must have have missed it. Who was the black man that challenged me to a fight? And what post was it in?

Shut the fuck you internet tough guy, nobody wants to hear about your made up gun anymore.:eusa_hand:

Come shut me up boy.

No one is trying to be tough. I'm speaking the truth as I have experienced it. You have a problem with that? Deal with it.

I mentioned guns because that's how you deal with varmints that run in packs.

I was challenged by a black man to fight? I must have have missed it. Who was the black man that challenged me to a fight? And what post was it in?

Shut the fuck you internet tough guy, nobody wants to hear about your made up gun anymore.:eusa_hand:

Come shut me up boy.

Sorry I'm not interested in your advances.:eusa_hand:

All I hope is the take this mess downtown and burn white businesses down instead of burning down the Black neighborhoods like they did in the 60's.

Shut the fuck up.:mad:

say boy you better stay in md.:lol::lol:

internettoughguy.jpg

Mess with the bros and it will be.

And I go through Bonney whenever I want. What about it? I will be at 51 and Monntesherd at 9AM Saturday. New red Dodge pick up. Be looking forward to meeting you.

I've been locked for a few years with "the bros" they don't worry me none. They have to fight in packs anyhow, never seen any of them face a challenge one on one. But that's ok, my S&W holds 14 rounds and I always carry an extra clip or two.

ahhhh, Smith & Wesson, my favorite ... love, love! xox

My S&W 629 only holds six rounds, but they are effective. Now, that 1897 16-gauge loaded with #7 Skeet & skeet...that puppy is a crowd pleaser, I'll tell you...

It would be quite entertaining to say the least.

How on earth would something like that be "entertaining"?

Have you ever seen two Rhodesian Ridgebacks take on a group of illegal aliens?

They had a blast!

Are you trying to be an asshole or something? Or are you trying to be a greasy little punk who thinks he's 'tough' because of his dogs or something? Just what kind of douchebaggery are you going for here?

Have you noticed how the internet tough guys always insist that everyone come to them? Could they be counting on the fact that nobody would bother to so much as cross the street just to drop some ridiculous fool on his head? Do they really think no one sees through the little performance?

I think its hilarious, I want Lone Star Cock Face to keep going on about what a big man he is.

How on earth would something like that be "entertaining"?

Have you ever seen two Rhodesian Ridgebacks take on a group of illegal aliens?

They had a blast!

Are you trying to be an asshole or something? Or are you trying to be a greasy little punk who thinks he's 'tough' because of his dogs or something? Just what kind of douchebaggery are you going for here?

Lone Star Cock Face is trying to play the role of the bad ass redneck from Texas.:lol:

Forum List

Back