Obama sends another 1 Billion to Solar....

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
You talk about a scam....................

WLS 890AM

Taxpayers on the hook for yet another 1 billion in a gauranteed loan from Obama.:2up: Awesomeness............Obama doubling down on k00k spending while he still has a chance. Shore up the base........fcukk the taxpayers as usual. My field is having to cut back drastically..........millions of dollars........for services to autistic adults because the states are getting jobbed. Essentially, the message is, "Fcukk the disabled..........we gotta keep the environmental fantasy fringe happy!!!" One fcukking billion dollars for solar panel subsidies............HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

But heres the future of energy in our country.........this and clean coal.

Why fracking is safe--Karen Moreau - NYPOST.com

You're hearing it here first s0ns............but I'll be back to remind everybody in here once the Varsity gets back in command in 2013...........:rock::rock::rock: All this k00k BS fantasy world is coming to an end soon. ANd IM throwing a party on here on election night next year by the way. You wanna see some gay MS Paint Photobucket Classics ridiculing liberals like youve never seen before??? Make it a point to stop in.........its gonna be a fcukking hoot. A bonanza of Photobucket Classics.........I already have about 11 or 12 done.

Heres one for a tease...................

Barack-Obama---Hope-Action-Change-Campaign-Poster-6.jpg

Last edited:
LOL........I cant help myself...........heres another.................

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-4.png

Now........mind you.........these will be up POST election........so how fcukking funny will that be?

Sad to say that solar isn't currently able to make a profit within the market. I've got to agree with skookerbils as it can't stand on its own without losing money and shutting down. A energy that is a net drain on our economy that needs to be holded up by loans isn't one that is very stable. That is a big problem.

How do we fix this is the question. How does solar stand on its own two feet and become profitable within our market place? How does it expand to become a respectable part of our energy resource that runs our nation...

Forum List

Back