Obama Says

Well who cares about the consequences of a massive influx of third worlders, when it is clear we need more D voters...:uhoh3:

Look folks. We are a God damn multicultural tolerant society!! You bigots just don't get it. To be truly liberal and progressive and really multicultural.....we need to experience ALL of their culture. Including disease. You can't respect South American poverty culture without some tuberculosis, malaria and Zika. You damn bigots....quit judging.

What president since Reagan has ever stopped the influx?
Is that an excuse for continuing open borders policy?

...both D and R pols like open borders, which should inform you that both party's are very much alike...but alas you aren't that smart.

And there lies the problem.
The only people opposed to illegal immigration are the conservative public.
The establishment from both sides and the liberal public are all for it.
How about liberals join us to help put a stop to it?
I have been bitching about it since 1982...

Surely you're not sayng the democrat public are against illegal immigration.
We see the evidence here everyday that it's simply not true.

The ones that have their pocketbooks affected by it in a negative way are against it....But we know why the big boys want illegals here...and why there has been no move to eradicate them..

The ones that have their pocketbooks affected by it in a negative way are against it....But we know why the big boys want illegals here...and why there has been no move to eradicate them..

Which is why I find it so confusing.
Illegals hurt lower income Americans way more than any other and they typically vote dem.
Yet dems always claim republicans are all rich white people yet we are against illegal immigration.
So why would the liberal public support illegal immigration?
We both know the answer to that.

Illegals hurt lower income Americans way more than any other and they typically vote dem.
Yet dems always claim republicans are all rich white people yet we are against illegal immigration.
This just might be the issue that wins the WH for Donald. I know many libs who are very much against illegal immigration. A large majority of Americans are against it as poll after poll indicates.

This issue is evidence that the two party's are owned by the oligarchy and do it's bidding over the objections of a majority of Americans. It also evidence for why the oligarchy is against Trump.

This just might be the issue that wins the WH for Donald. I know many libs who are very much against illegal immigration. A large majority of Americans are against it as poll after poll indicates.

This issue is evidence that the two party's are owned by the oligarchy and do it's bidding over the objections of a majority of Americans. It also evidence for why the oligarchy is against Trump.

I used to think rich republicans wanted the cheap labor and the dems wanted the votes.
Which of course doesnt hold water since it guarantees the eventual demise of the republican party.
It's become obvious that there is no difference between the two and this is all about bringing down the America middle class to the benefit of corporatist who have no political persuasion.

Forum List

Back