Obama says he will not enforce the law.

I think Slade should change his avatar...

chk.png

Kind of makes you laugh when Liberals start screaming about "Law of the Land".

They do that when someone mentions abortion but if the SC court rules against him, its cool if he doesn't enforce the law. They are to be laughed at.
Read up on it. The USSC just declared Obama can NOT continue refuse to deport illegals as he has been doing. Barry then immediately ran to the nearest podium to reassure illegals that he was going to ignore the USSC's ruling.
Nice spin... They didn't decide anything, the vote was a tie so it will be reviewed again in the future.

And it's not an issue of refusing to deport, the exec order was trying to grant a path to legal employment to a group of undocumented immigrants that have been living and working in the US for years. Deportation efforts have been and will continue to focus efforts per their priorities... Criminals and new border crossers
You literally just said he was breaking immigration laws. Also, "Undocumented Immigrants"? Hilarious, no, they're breaking the law by being here and should never be allowed to be employed, and anyone that does employ them should be thrown in jail, along with said illegals they employed.
Pot smokers are breaking the law in Colorado and Washington as well... do you want to arrest all of them too?
'smatter Slade, you against the Constitution and Rule of law, too? Think ANY President should just be able to do whatever the hell they want? News Flash: That's not a President. It's a dictator.

Pot smokers are breaking the law in Colorado and Washington as well... do you want to arrest all of them too?

Who the fuck is talking about ANYONE else here? YOUR MEAT PUPPET QUEER admitted to doing BLOW. You've got nothing of value to add O-Bot.

Nice dodge on the question. You're pretty good at writing a lot of words and saying absolutely nothing

Bullshit.

You walked into the question, it's YOU who need an answer turd. That's how arguments work.

The meat puppet faggot REFUSES to do his job. That's the point of this OP. You don't get to interject a question before you recognize the fact the messiah has declared his intent to commit a felony;

Not enforcing the law is his job, all federal employees can face serious charges for refusing to do their jobs especially when it can be determined that damages have been suffered due to gross negligence.

You're a drone.

BTW bed wetter, Sly answered your dumbass "question". Quite well I might add.

I want him to enforce the law.
How should he do that is a valid question.
Cut them off all federal aid, no school, no medical, no job.
Deport them. If country of origin doesn't want them back dump them in the ocean.

Another dodge with zero substance... And with even more words... Amazing
I know you're good at this 'not reading' thing, but being unable to read doesn't change that he already gave you the answer. He needs to enforce the law by throwing these illegals in jail, deporting them, or both. He could also be a REAL president by making the punishment for hiring these illegals much more severe. Anyone caught hiring and/or employing these illegals should be thrown in jail, or deported with them, and also suffer a massive fine. We really don't need to spend the money to deport them, if they can't go to school, go to college, get a job, collect federal aid, or get treated at the hospital. Show them that breaking the law actually has consequences.
Ok, fair statements... Now we have a limited amount of money and manpower and 11 million people that you want arrested and deported. So we can't just go get all of them, there needs to be a plan. Our resources right now are going towards arresting and deporting criminals and recent border crossers. Do you object to that plan? If you want to put more resources towards that effort then who else should be focus on and how much do you want to spend? Where does that money come from?

Also, do you realize that Obama has deported a record number of immigrants? What of that?
U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

I discovered over the years that 'liberals' will use any argument to advance their political goals. They scream 'law of the land' because they know the slogan will pursuade people. They really don't believe that laws should be enforced by the president and they really think that this country should be a dictatorship.

I hope they remember this because the next republican president isn't going to enforce Obamacare.

They do that when someone mentions abortion but if the SC court rules against him, its cool if he doesn't enforce the law. They are to be laughed at.
Read up on it. The USSC just declared Obama can NOT continue refuse to deport illegals as he has been doing. Barry then immediately ran to the nearest podium to reassure illegals that he was going to ignore the USSC's ruling.
Nice spin... They didn't decide anything, the vote was a tie so it will be reviewed again in the future.

And it's not an issue of refusing to deport, the exec order was trying to grant a path to legal employment to a group of undocumented immigrants that have been living and working in the US for years. Deportation efforts have been and will continue to focus efforts per their priorities... Criminals and new border crossers
You literally just said he was breaking immigration laws. Also, "Undocumented Immigrants"? Hilarious, no, they're breaking the law by being here and should never be allowed to be employed, and anyone that does employ them should be thrown in jail, along with said illegals they employed.
'smatter Slade, you against the Constitution and Rule of law, too? Think ANY President should just be able to do whatever the hell they want? News Flash: That's not a President. It's a dictator.
I think the President is doing what his resources allow him to do and he is working on making a smart plan to handle the situation. We don't have the resources to round up, arrest and deport 11 million people. He is focusing on criminals and new crossers. People that have been here for years and who are working in our communities he is trying to give them an option to work legally. That means they pay taxes... Imagine that! You all are idiots that distort the situation and you think i'm way off. Look at all the bitching and nobody has presented a real plan on what they want to do besides throw them in jail and deport them... Come back to reality, I want to visit Saturn and slide on the rings but i'm not pissed at Obama for not letting me go.

And you all ignore the fact that Obama has deported a record number of illegals:

I hope they remember this because the next republican president isn't going to enforce Obamacare.

If the next Republican President gets Congress to repeal and/or amend Obamacare, it won't be the same as just refusing to enforce a law or court ruling merely because he doesn't agree with it.

I think the President is doing what his resources allow him to do and he is working on making a smart plan to handle the situation. We don't have the resources to round up, arrest and deport 11 million people. He is focusing on criminals and new crossers. People that have been here for years and who are working in our communities he is trying to give them an option to work legally. That means they pay taxes... Imagine that! You all are idiots that distort the situation and you think i'm way off. Look at all the bitching and nobody has presented a real plan on what they want to do besides throw them in jail and deport them... Come back to reality, I want to visit Saturn and slide on the rings but i'm not pissed at Obama for not letting me go.

And you all ignore the fact that Obama has deported a record number of illegals:

Only if you count people turned around at the border as a deporation.

High deportation figures are misleading

In fact, "...A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data."

Also, do you realize that Obama has deported a record number of immigrants? What of that?

It's a bullshit story.

Immigration activists have sharply criticized President Obama for a rising volume of deportations, labeling him the "deporter in chief" and staging large protests that have harmed his standing with some Latinos, a key group of voters for Democrats.

But the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied

No, just Obama for allowing it.

Only if you count people turned around at the border as a deporation.

In fact, "...A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data."
Good to consider... Apparently, there has been an obvious shift in focus towards criminals and national security deportations, which is a good thing. would you agree?

FY 2015 ICE Immigration Removals

Last edited:
Misdirection anyway.

I don't care if the moonbat messiah waves his magic dildo and makes all the illegals disappear, the fact that he has refused to enforce the law should be an impeachable offense. It demonstrates willful intent to commit a felony. There should be an arrest made.

That's only if you count the ones you catch and release on this side of the border. Reporting false information is deceitful dude.
Why is catch and release misleading? Isn't that they whole point of building the wall? Do you have stats without the catch and release considered?

According to ICE we've apparently taken action to increase our focus on criminals and national security risks... did he do a good job with that?
FY 2015 ICE Immigration Removals

Good to consider... Apparently, there has been an obvious shit in focus towards criminals and national security deportations, which is a good thing. would you agree?

I agree - "there has been an obvious shit in focus towards criminals and national security deportations"...from Hillary and Obama. :p

Misdirection anyway.

I don't care if the moonbat messiah waves his magic dildo and makes all the illegals disappear, the fact that he has refused to enforce the law should be an impeachable offense. It demonstrates willful intent to commit a felony. There should be an arrest made.

Im shock that you aren't a lawyer, you seem to have such an excellent grasp of our legal system. I'm sure Obama will be in jail by years end with all these laws he is breaking, especially once your boy Trump gets elected. It should be an easy win for him once Hill gets put in the slammer. You should be a happy camper, what are you doing on here bitching so much??

Good to consider... Apparently, there has been an obvious shit in focus towards criminals and national security deportations, which is a good thing. would you agree?

I agree - "there has been an obvious shit in focus towards criminals and national security deportations"...from Hillary and Obama. :p
That was a nice typo... now do you want to address the topic?

Forum List

Back