Obama says he will not enforce the law.

Why do you think government leans left? What causes that?
General lack of standards. They don't need to do things well, just to do things, because they get tax dollars from the people whether they do things well or not. We can't just fire the government, unfortunately. Likewise, we can't fire the people within the agencies, so we end up with people who talk the loudest, and just want the money from the left wing establishment that pays them to tell us what they want them to. Government employees don't need to do a good job, so it's difficult for them to be fired so long as they do what they're told.
Are you criticizing government leadership or all government employees... And what does being lazy or diligent as a worker have to do with liberal vs conservative?
Both. The government is nothing more or less than a necessary evil, and has grown FAR beyond what it should have been, with way too many agencies.

Because the people who vote Democrat are typically the people who stay home and collect Federal Aid instead of getting an actual job.
And a little insight for you off base assumption and out democratic voters. Look at the stats of voters compared to welfare recipients. They only comprise a small section. The majority are not collecting checks and not hungry to pay more taxes. The social platform plays a big role and their desire to use our resources to help the poor and the environment. While policy arguments can be made the effectiveness of both party ideologies don't dumb it down like you did, it makes you look ignorant
Your statement is outright false. The federal aid, which shouldn't even exist, allows people to collect it instead of getting a job, and Democrats push to expand and add more similar programs to it, then when a Republican calls for getting rid of it, makes the false claim that they're attacking the poor.
At least you are familiar with the effect of overbloated false claims. See when you hear the left attack your side for "attacking the poor" it equivalent to the many attacks you make on the left. If you don't like it then why do you play it? You couldn't be ignorant enough to really think that everything conservatives say is good and correct and everything the left says is evil and wrong

General lack of standards. They don't need to do things well, just to do things, because they get tax dollars from the people whether they do things well or not. We can't just fire the government, unfortunately. Likewise, we can't fire the people within the agencies, so we end up with people who talk the loudest, and just want the money from the left wing establishment that pays them to tell us what they want them to. Government employees don't need to do a good job, so it's difficult for them to be fired so long as they do what they're told.
Are you criticizing government leadership or all government employees... And what does being lazy or diligent as a worker have to do with liberal vs conservative?
Both. The government is nothing more or less than a necessary evil, and has grown FAR beyond what it should have been, with way too many agencies.

Because the people who vote Democrat are typically the people who stay home and collect Federal Aid instead of getting an actual job.
And a little insight for you off base assumption and out democratic voters. Look at the stats of voters compared to welfare recipients. They only comprise a small section. The majority are not collecting checks and not hungry to pay more taxes. The social platform plays a big role and their desire to use our resources to help the poor and the environment. While policy arguments can be made the effectiveness of both party ideologies don't dumb it down like you did, it makes you look ignorant
Your statement is outright false. The federal aid, which shouldn't even exist, allows people to collect it instead of getting a job, and Democrats push to expand and add more similar programs to it, then when a Republican calls for getting rid of it, makes the false claim that they're attacking the poor.
At least you are familiar with the effect of overbloated false claims. See when you hear the left attack your side for "attacking the poor" it equivalent to the many attacks you make on the left. If you don't like it then why do you play it? You couldn't be ignorant enough to really think that everything conservatives say is good and correct and everything the left says is evil and wrong
No, I don't believe that. I do, however, believe that most things Liberals do and say is evil and wrong, just not everything. Likewise, I believe Conservatives are mostly correct.

No, I don't believe that. I do, however, believe that most things Liberals do and say is evil and wrong, just not everything. Likewise, I believe Conservatives are mostly correct.
I think it's a good 50/50

You think incorrectly, and that's why you're a Liberal. I don't mind you as a person, but you're politically ignorant.

'smatter Slade, you against the Constitution and Rule of law, too? Think ANY President should just be able to do whatever the hell they want? News Flash: That's not a President. It's a dictator.
I think the President is doing what his resources allow him to do and he is working on making a smart plan to handle the situation. We don't have the resources to round up, arrest and deport 11 million people. He is focusing on criminals and new crossers. People that have been here for years and who are working in our communities he is trying to give them an option to work legally. That means they pay taxes... Imagine that! You all are idiots that distort the situation and you think i'm way off. Look at all the bitching and nobody has presented a real plan on what they want to do besides throw them in jail and deport them... Come back to reality, I want to visit Saturn and slide on the rings but i'm not pissed at Obama for not letting me go.

And you all ignore the fact that Obama has deported a record number of illegals:
U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

Only if you count people turned around at the border as a deporation.

High deportation figures are misleading

In fact, "...A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data."
Good to consider... Apparently, there has been an obvious shift in focus towards criminals and national security deportations, which is a good thing. would you agree?

FY 2015 ICE Immigration Removals

Forgive me, but isn't anyone who breaks the law by coming here without following the law committing a crime? Doesn't that make each of them a criminal?
You could look at it that way. I could also ask if you've ever driven 60 in a 55 zone or forgot to wear your seatbelt making you a criminal. We can say all pot smokers in WA and CO are criminals... I don't think these people should get a free pass and I do believe we need a better boarder. But if you want to have a serious realistic discussion we have to consider the scope of the situation and the resources available then determine the best action. This is not a simple situation

Of course I can look at it like that, because it's accurate. And, when I speed, I AM breaking the law, making me a criminal. But, I'm a citizen of the USA and my crime is not sneaking into this nation without permission or waiting my turn. I realize you want to make it complicated, but truly it's simple. They should not be here and have no right to demand that we accept the until they LEGALLY immigrate. When they are here legally, they should be embraced and accepted without reservation.

Only if you count people turned around at the border as a deporation.

High deportation figures are misleading

In fact, "...A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data."
Good to consider... Apparently, there has been an obvious shift in focus towards criminals and national security deportations, which is a good thing. would you agree?

No, he's not doing everything in his power. He's violated the constitution 64 times. With that sort of leeway, and the majority he had at the start of his term, he was able to do whatever he wanted, and he chose to dump all over the economy, businesses, and the American people in general. Your faith in this failed president is amusing. Delusional, but amusing nonetheless.
On the contrary, I don't think he did an amazing job with the economy, there is much to be desired. But I do like him and can acknowledge the good that he has done. People like you are so blind with hate and frustration that EVERYTHING Obama is bad. I just posted a link from ICE that you ignored which shows positive progress with deportations and immigration. Why can't anybody acknowledge it... Your the 4th person i've asked about the link and the 4th person thats dodged the question.

They don't dodge the question. They ignore the PROPAGANDA which is disguised as a news source.
Propaganda? It's a graph showing stats of who is being deported. You think it is a fabrication? Why?

Because as my article showed, fewer people are actually being deported. The numbers are being artificially inflated by counting people turned back at the border, which has NEVER been counted that way in the past.

Forgive me, but isn't anyone who breaks the law by coming here without following the law committing a crime? Doesn't that make each of them a criminal?
Exactly, that's what I said. Goes to show it's likely a left leaning website.
You think ICE, the official website of the US homeland security is a left leaning website?!

Is that because it isn't giving the same information as the right wing websites that you apperently believe is unbiased truth
Actually, it's because government is involved, which tends to lean left. Much like the news stations on TV, NASA, the EPA, the IRS, the Bureau of Labor Statistics when checking the unemployment rate, and every other corrupt government agency.
Why do you think government leans left? What causes that?

Government is left leaning right now because the Executive Branch is being run right now by a person who is pushing the bureaucracy Left.

You think incorrectly, and that's why you're a Liberal. I don't mind you as a person, but you're politically ignorant.
We will see about that... Just make you you give me a call next time you read a chart ;-)

No, he's not doing everything in his power. He's violated the constitution 64 times. With that sort of leeway, and the majority he had at the start of his term, he was able to do whatever he wanted, and he chose to dump all over the economy, businesses, and the American people in general. Your faith in this failed president is amusing. Delusional, but amusing nonetheless.
On the contrary, I don't think he did an amazing job with the economy, there is much to be desired. But I do like him and can acknowledge the good that he has done. People like you are so blind with hate and frustration that EVERYTHING Obama is bad. I just posted a link from ICE that you ignored which shows positive progress with deportations and immigration. Why can't anybody acknowledge it... Your the 4th person i've asked about the link and the 4th person thats dodged the question.

They don't dodge the question. They ignore the PROPAGANDA which is disguised as a news source.
Propaganda? It's a graph showing stats of who is being deported. You think it is a fabrication? Why?

Because as my article showed, fewer people are actually being deported. The numbers are being artificially inflated by counting people turned back at the border, which has NEVER been counted that way in the past.
I'm not an expert at this but I am curious. If an illegal comitts a crime and is deported, what does that process look like?

I'm not an expert at this but I am curious. If an illegal comitts a crime and is deported, what does that process look like?

The removal process normally begins with the DHS issuing the non-citizen a Notice to Appear (NTA). This document states your name and the country in which you were born, orders you to appear before an Immigration Judge (IJ) on a certain date, and gives you other information, such as:

• why you're being ordered to appear
  • how you allegedly broke the law or violated your immigration status
  • your right to have an attorney, whom you'll have to choose, hire, and pay for, and
  • the consequences of your failure to appear at the hearing (which include that you might be issued an order of deportation in your absence, which would block any chance you might have of gaining U.S. immigration benefits for the next ten years, at least).
If the judge determines that the basic charges in the NTA are correct, and perhaps that you're potentially eligible for some form of relief, the judge will schedule another, longer, individual hearing.

Deportation and Removal Process - Lawyers.com

We will see about that... Just make you you give me a call next time you read a chart ;-)
Apparently not when I need an English lesson.

Apparently not when I need an English lesson.
Def not... I type too fast for my own good

Forum List

Back