o blah ma...Lol. HOW MANY PROMISES HAS OBAMA KEPT?

Those 'sources' are not proof the constitution was violated. Cite the case law that actually determines constitutionality.
"Still waiting for my Establishment Overlords to tell me what to think!"

I'm telling you what the law is. If you wish to remain ignorant of the law, knock yourself out.
I know what the law is, but I also know what the Constitution says, and when it's being violated, and the Establishment servants you worship are letting it happen.

So what does the Constitution say on abortion?
The Constitution protects a right to life.

Where? Cite the Article of the Constitution that protects fetuses.

I'm telling you what the law is. If you wish to remain ignorant of the law, knock yourself out.
I know what the law is, but I also know what the Constitution says, and when it's being violated, and the Establishment servants you worship are letting it happen.

YOU are letting it happen.
And how exactly would I be doing that?

Same way you accused the other poster of darling, we're all part of it, you're doing nothing at all to resist the system, your wonderful posts included.
And what exactly can I do about the system?

That's where you need to focus your energies and thoughts, wouldn't you say? No one said it was easy or simple, you've pursued the easy and simple stuff here.

Those 'sources' are not proof the constitution was violated. Cite the case law that actually determines constitutionality.

Horse shit, it protected the genocide of indigenous populations and the bondage and murdering of slave labor.

It's a stage of human development. That's like asking where it protects children or adults specifically.

It's a stage of human development. That's like asking where it protects children or adults specifically.

i.e., The constitution doesn't deal with it.

It applies to all citizens, without specifics.

You're really twisting things up here in an effort to avoid challenging yourself. A "citizen" at conception? That's your argument? It is the argument of some, still, not addressed in the constitution.

You're really twisting things up here in an effort to avoid challenging yourself. A "citizen" at conception? That's your argument? It is the argument of some, still, not addressed in the constitution.
I'm not twisting anything up, the Constitution protects a right to life to all citizens.

I'm not twisting anything up, the Constitution protects a right to life to all citizens.

You're dodging the question again.

YOU are letting it happen.
And how exactly would I be doing that?

Same way you accused the other poster of darling, we're all part of it, you're doing nothing at all to resist the system, your wonderful posts included.
And what exactly can I do about the system?

Bitch about it. That's an established fact.

So there is no mention of fetuses. Not even the implication that fetuses are Citizens. You are inventing constitutional protections where they do not exist.

When does a fetus become a citizen?

Another non sequitur from a lame brain! Is it human at inception or like you, guano?

Another non sequitur from a lame brain!

Or you could have taken it up.

Yes, I see you are also guano!

Pfffffffffft, have a nice day pard, I don't do delusional.

No probles Pentup Scum, be happy to school you anytime!

Well perhaps someday you will.

Well perhaps someday you will.
When a 14 tear old girl puts you down...BIG TIME....you really aren't much of anything!

Most in no way violate the Constitution

Where does our constitution say anything about illegal aliens?
Looks like you didn't bother checking the cited sources after each violation. Why don't you go check?
In no way a constitutional violation

You are providing OPINION vs actual violations

NONE, NONE would stand up in court
"I' only recognize it as a violation if my Establishment overlords say it is!"
The very Constitution you claim is being violated establishes a judicial branch to decide such things

You are willing to discard one third of our Constitutional branches in favor of nutjob interweb posters opinions
Going to have to tell me where the Constitution states that the appointed Establishment servants are always right.

We the People elect them to represent us

Worked for 230 years

Forum List

Back