Obama Regains Majority Job Approval

Of course he does, he's had a kick ass year, and he will go down in history as a waaaaaaaay better prez than both Bushes, the drunk, and Mr read my lips..

Hey whatever happened to that lawsuit Mr Orange filed against Obama, didn't he sue him:rofl:
The bush's were progressive presidents, Sr. Was really progressive.

Remember, read my lips and taxes went up...
So who was a Conservative President??
Joseph McCarthy? Ted Cruz? David Duke?

Oh wait...none of those guys were President

He's a Lame Duck with about 15 months left to go in office.

His poll numbers really don't much matter, anymore.

The Era of the Magic Negro is winding down.

The long national nightmare is almost over.
Rush Limbaugh fans have an aroma that enters the room before them.

Yes, intelligence has a way of spreading a special aroma, along with being jovial as we know how easy it is to slap down the 2 digit IQ'd leftists! ...HEIL BERNIE!!!!

l6Meroo.jpg

Of course he does, he's had a kick ass year, and he will go down in history as a waaaaaaaay better prez than both Bushes, the drunk, and Mr read my lips..

Hey whatever happened to that lawsuit Mr Orange filed against Obama, didn't he sue him:rofl:

The last one was Calvin Coolidge, and he was somewhat conservative.

Author of the boom/bust economy, Robber Barons and the Great Depression.

Even though Obama got a bump in the OP poll for not repeating his Iraq decision in Afghanistan Obama has a 38% approval rating for foreign policy according to RCP.

Yep.

He didn't have a magical answer to Bush's fuck ups.

Go fig. Butcher a quarter million people and it has a tendency to piss off those who are left to pick up the pieces (of their families).

I said he was somewhat conservative...
The country is screwed... Washington DC is almost 100% full of progressives.

Hashtag FUBARD'd

It amazes me the difference between what Fox News polls find, and ABC

Polling Data

RCP Average 10/1 - 10/18 -- 45.3 50.3 -5.0
ABC News/Wash PostABC/WP 10/15 - 10/18 RV 48 48 Tie
GallupGallup 10/16 - 10/18 1500 A 47 50 -3
Rasmussen ReportsRasmussen 10/14 - 10/18 1500 LV 46 53 -7
FOX NewsFOX News 10/10 - 10/12 1004 RV 42 53 -11
Reuters/IpsosReuters/Ipsos 10/10 - 10/14 1348 A 45 49 -4
The Economist/YouGovEconomist 10/8 - 10/12 1279 RV 44 53 -9
CBS NewsCBS News 10/4 - 10/8 1251 A 45 46 -1
PPP (D)PPP (D) 10/1 - 10/4 1338 RV 45 50 -5

FOX isn't news.

It's right wing/Theocratic Propaganda.
I get all that.....but Fox News used to create polls surprisingly within the margins of most other pollsters.

Rassmussen used to be the "independent" pollster who would do Fox's dirty work, then wait for the last minute of elections to turn out accurate results. Along the way when they polled 10 points outside the margins in favor of Republicans, just to throw off the averages on sites like Real Clear Politics.

But Rassmussen has been silent this year.

FOX and Rassmussen start out with wildly off kilter polls that get more realistic as elections near.

Then folks only remember the final polls.

I said he was somewhat conservative...
The country is screwed... Washington DC is almost 100% full of progressives.

Hashtag FUBARD'd

This is a Liberal/Progressive Country...

You might want to move.

Even though Obama got a bump in the OP poll for not repeating his Iraq decision in Afghanistan Obama has a 38% approval rating for foreign policy according to RCP.

Yep.

Go fig. Butcher a quarter million people and it has a tendency to piss off those who are left to pick up the pieces (of their families).
Six years 9 months 19 days Obama has been President a little something for you and every other Bush cry baby think about.

Yep.

Six years 9 months 19 days Obama has been President a little something for you and every other Bush cry baby think about.

Yeah..and the World Trade Center is still not rebuilt.

Go fig.

Think it's easier to destroy than to fix.

But only people that do the fixing know that.

Opps.

View attachment 52857

The poll also finds that Obama gets more support than opposition for his newly-announced halt in the drawdown of U.S. forces in Afghanistan: Fifty percent are in favor, 39 percent opposed. He receives less than his usual backing from Democrats compared with other issues, but more than usual from Republicans.

While Obama enjoys a rebound from his lows, the Democrats in Congress are rated far more weakly – a 35 percent approval rating, with 59 percent disapproving. And the Republicans in Congress are weaker still, with 24 percent approving, 71 percent disapproving. Disapproval of the Republicans in Congress peaked at 75 percent in early 2012, its highest in ABC/Post polls back 21 years.

Obama at Majority Approval; GOP Infighting Seen as Dysfunction
Your pussy still hurt'n??

My cat is doing fine.

How is your vagina?
Nice deflection...

He's a Lame Duck with about 15 months left to go in office.

His poll numbers really don't much matter, anymore.

The Era of the Magic Negro is winding down.

The long national nightmare is almost over.
Rush Limbaugh fans have an aroma that enters the room before them.

Yes, intelligence has a way of spreading a special aroma, along with being jovial as we know how easy it is to slap down the 2 digit IQ'd leftists! ...HEIL BERNIE!!!!

l6Meroo.jpg
how is his marks

Dude,

You really need to give up on the "2 digit IQ" meme......

Opps.

View attachment 52857

The poll also finds that Obama gets more support than opposition for his newly-announced halt in the drawdown of U.S. forces in Afghanistan: Fifty percent are in favor, 39 percent opposed. He receives less than his usual backing from Democrats compared with other issues, but more than usual from Republicans.

While Obama enjoys a rebound from his lows, the Democrats in Congress are rated far more weakly – a 35 percent approval rating, with 59 percent disapproving. And the Republicans in Congress are weaker still, with 24 percent approving, 71 percent disapproving. Disapproval of the Republicans in Congress peaked at 75 percent in early 2012, its highest in ABC/Post polls back 21 years.

Obama at Majority Approval; GOP Infighting Seen as Dysfunction
Your pussy still hurt'n??

My cat is doing fine.

How is your vagina?
Nice deflection...

Truth hurt little girl?

Forum List

Back