Obama: Race relations are getting better, not worse

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama: Race relations are getting better, not worse - Hot Air

"The torture of a teenager streamed live on Facebook is “despicable” but not a sign of worsening racial tensions", President Obama said Thursday in an interview with CBS 2 Special Contributor Jay Levine.

upload_2017-1-6_10-29-49.jpeg

Uh-huh.

“The good news is that the next generation that’s coming behind us … have smarter, better, more thoughtful attitudes about race.

upload_2017-1-6_10-30-32.jpeg

Uh-huh...

“I think the overall trajectory of race relations in this country is actually very positive. It doesn’t mean that all racial problems have gone away. It means that we have the capacity to get better.”

upload_2017-1-6_10-31-36.jpeg

Uh-huh...

A majority of Americans — white and black — agree that race relations are bad and getting worse

God Bless him for trying to be optimistic....

He's a delusional prick. It was under obozo that race riots became the new normal.

“I think the overall trajectory of race relations in this country is actually very positive. It doesn’t mean that all racial problems have gone away. It means that we have the capacity to get better.”

Well, Obama sure has the capacity to prevaricate.

Last edited:
Obama: Race relations are getting better, not worse - Hot Air

"The torture of a teenager streamed live on Facebook is “despicable” but not a sign of worsening racial tensions", President Obama said Thursday in an interview with CBS 2 Special Contributor Jay Levine.

View attachment 105419

Uh-huh.

“The good news is that the next generation that’s coming behind us … have smarter, better, more thoughtful attitudes about race.

View attachment 105420

Uh-huh...

View attachment 105421

Uh-huh...

A majority of Americans — white and black — agree that race relations are bad and getting worse

He is a fucking asshole, who let his partisans falsely accuse any and ALL normal partisan opposition to him as racism.

That constant drumbeat, falsely informed those open to the idea, that whites/white males/republicans/whatever were horribly racism and out to get them.

That constant drumbeat also, completely pissed off all the people that were being constantly falsely smeared with the vilest lies for the last 8 fucking years.

Fuck Obama. This is on him and his asshole supporters.

Trump-thugs, just because your little fringe hate-cult is getting more and more openly racist, that doesn't mean the nation is getting more racist.

Try to understand. Most people are not as immoral as you are.

Trump-thugs, just because your little fringe hate-cult is getting more and more openly racist, that doesn't mean the nation is getting more racist.

Why don't you acknowledge the openly racist acts of these creeps who tortured a white guy? Tell us mamooth, are these creeps immoral?

Why don't you acknowledge the openly racist acts of these creeps who tortured a white guy?

Sure, I acknowledge them. I always have. Everyone has.

Now, what does that have to do with the open racism of the Obama-haters exploding, while the racism of the nation declines?

I agree with you; however, I feel that racist individuals / groups are being allowed to flourish rather than being openly opposed TO SOME EXTENT.

Case in point, President Obama invited BLM to the WH twice to 'honor' them, once AFTER members of BLM called for the murder of all whites and policemen. The group had not officially come out and rejected those individuals or those comments as beliefs held by BLM. Perhaps this was an oversight by the President; however, in his position a President has to be extremely careful so as not to give the wrong perception. Inciting BLM to the WH after that sent the wrong message to a lot of people. Could any offense taken by this be considered 'OVER-sensitive'? Sure...but is a reflection of / is caused by the high racial tensions we have right now.

Why don't you acknowledge the openly racist acts of these creeps who tortured a white guy?

Sure, I acknowledge them. I always have. Everyone has.

Now, what does that have to do with the open racism of the Obama-haters exploding, while the racism of the nation declines?
On what do you base this decline in racism in America? Why do you assume disagreeing with Obama is racist?

There are two generations of ignorant Millennial sheep and ignorant inner city thugs to be dealt with.

It's not race, but ignorance, which rivals hydrogen in availability.

Why don't you acknowledge the openly racist acts of these creeps who tortured a white guy? Tell us mamooth, are these creeps immoral?
Whether their hands were 'forced' or not, I think it has been addressed by charging them with a 'Hate Crime'. What bothers me more are idiots like Lemmon on CNN declaring this vicious kidnapping / attack on a handicapped man was not 'evil' but was just 'bad home training'.

There are two generations of ignorant Millennial sheep and ignorant inner city thugs to be dealt with. It's not race, but ignorance, which rivals hydrogen in availability.
Sorry - NO. Screaming 'F* WHITE People' IS 'RACIST'. Try telling angry (appropriately) blacks that white people screaming 'F* blacks' is NOT 'racist'. 'That dog won't hunt'!

Whether their hands were 'forced' or not, I think it has been addressed by charging them with a 'Hate Crime'. What bothers me more are idiots like Lemmon on CNN declaring this vicious kidnapping / attack on a handicapped man was not 'evil' but was just 'bad home training'.
Absolutely. Lemmon playing the black people are victims card here is obscene.

So those animals that did this are Trump supporters? You are delusional, I'd say they are part of the hands up don't shoot people. You know the lie that is still being told and supported by your racist president.

Case in point, President Obama invited BLM to the WH twice to 'honor' them, once AFTER members of BLM called for the murder of all whites and policemen.

Being BLM has millions of members, who cares what one of them said?

The group had not officially come out and rejected those individuals or those comments as beliefs held by BLM.

So, can we get started, concerning the awful statements of various individual white people that you're now required to refute? It's going to be a long list. And since you haven't publicly disavowed each one yet, it means you support them all. At least by your logic.

Electing a minority President was suppose to ease racial tension but what it did was make the lowest quality minorities feel empowered, proud and entitled. They got cocky and loud as they demanded more free shit. The administration led by the soft spoken negro with giant ears and an un-American name just kept rolling the red carpet out for bottom feeders, immigrants, and general piece of shits all the while demanding that anyone legitimate keep their mouth shut and just stand by and watch the country divide and decay.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WHITE HOUSE YOU UN-AMERICAN PUSSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Forum List

Back