Obama Off To Baton Rouge.But,Will It Be "All Invited" or "Carefully Selected Obama Supporters"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :blsmile: Does anyone know what the plan is? Is Obama going to some location where all are invited, and just pass the metal detector? Or will he just be speaking to a bunch of paid actors who will not bitch and scream back at Obama for not showing up a week ago while he was on vacation on one of the most expensive resort islands in the USA?
:cow:

Baton Rouge is the headquarters of the best bad ass Catahoula headquarters on the planet. I still can't find half my friends. This is a fucking nightmare. Is anyone else having any luck?

:argue: :bang3: :blsmile: Does anyone know what the plan is? Is Obama going to some location where all are invited, and just pass the metal detector? Or will he just be speaking to a bunch of paid actors who will not bitch and scream back at Obama for not showing up a week ago while he was on vacation on one of the most expensive resort islands in the USA?

Rexx I got real people I'm looking for down there. You hit this son of a bitch President hard for me ok? You hit him and hit him again and again for partying at Martha's Vineyard while I'm reliving a nightmare called Katrina 11 years ago.

Do it Rexx.

Baton Rouge is the headquarters of the best bad ass Catahoula headquarters on the planet. I still can't find half my friends. This is a fucking nightmare. Is anyone else having any luck?
is he gonna bring John Kerry and James Taylor?

Rexx it's bad down there. It's a nightmare again. James Taylor couldn't make it better. Nor could Creedence buddy. :) You know 11 years ago a bitch called Katrina rolled in and fucked up my life. Now this. Maybe I should pick property in Iowa.

Rexx it's bad down there. It's a nightmare again. James Taylor couldn't make it better. Nor could Creedence buddy. :) You know 11 years ago a bitch called Katrina rolled in and fucked up my life. Now this. Maybe I should pick property in Iowa.

What did Iowa do to you?

What did Iowa do to you?

Nothing. That's why I am saying I should be buying there and not in Louisiana. Geeze louise. I'm thinking mid west and cornfields at this point in time. I love the deep south but if I have to wear a flotation device for half the year give me a freaking break. Keeeeeeeeding. I will always love the south.

Will he be handing out Playdoh?

Rexx I got real people I'm looking for down there. You hit this son of a bitch President hard for me ok? You hit him and hit him again and again for partying at Martha's Vineyard while I'm reliving a nightmare called Katrina 11 years ago.

Do it Rexx.
Breaking: Presidents are allowed to have vacations and the La. governor TOLD him to hold off, hater dupe. Change the channel and get some real news...

Forum List

Back