Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

The law is meant to protect the constitutional process. You do want that protected don't you?

If it turns out our constitutional process can be so easily perverted by one judge to serve the narrow interests of a single party and cheat in an election they will probably win anyway then it is not anything worth preserving. This silly cheating attempt is not going to happen but this party before country crap you seem to like is an embarrassment. If you had a sense of shame it would be killing you right now.

What if it';s proven that obama is not eligible then what?

So, you admit it has NOT been proven. Thank you. Nice to see you finally admit one of your many lies. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

The law is meant to protect the constitutional process. You do want that protected don't you?

If it turns out our constitutional process can be so easily perverted by one judge to serve the narrow interests of a single party and cheat in an election they will probably win anyway then it is not anything worth preserving. This silly cheating attempt is not going to happen but this party before country crap you seem to like is an embarrassment. If you had a sense of shame it would be killing you right now.

Then the election day riots of 2012 will be an black mark on the conservative south for decades, be careful what you wish for.

Then the election day riots of 2012 will be an black mark on the conservative south for decades, be careful what you wish for.

Do you comprehend what I said?
What if it's proven that obama is not eligible then what? If It's proven that would mean that he should not be president. But you will blame the conservatives because he was proven not to be eligible. Why wouldn't you blame obama? After all it's his fault for lying about it.

So, you admit it has NOT been proven. Thank you. Nice to see you finally admit one of your many lies. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

Desperate aren't you?

Birfers are Grade A turnips, freshly fallen from the wagon.

/Discuss

OK what ever but the judge just ruled obama is not eligible and the State Attorney General concurs.

Did you read your own citation or watch the video. It says that the case will not be thrown out and that a judge will hear the case. So even though the title says one thing the content says another.

LOL

Last edited:
Birfers are Grade A turnips, freshly fallen from the wagon.

/Discuss

OK what ever but the judge just ruled obama is not eligible and the State Attorney General concurs.

Did you read your own citation or watch the video. It says that the case will not be thrown out and that a judge will hear the case. So even though the title says one thing the content says another.

So I guess some people really are that gullible. LOL

he admitted early on he did not bother to actually read anything in the OP link he posted.

What if it's proven that obama is not eligible then what? If It's proven that would mean that he should not be president. But you will blame the conservatives because he was proven not to be eligible. Why wouldn't you blame obama? After all it's his fault for lying about it.

I understand this has nothing to do with anything other than trying to manipulate the ballot with judicial activism. He was eligible enough in 2008, good enough for me or anyone other than a small group of assholes who would do anything, ANYTHING, for their party. He has more proven his eligibility, this birther crap has gone on long enough, they deserve no respect, they deserve no court hearings, they are conspiracy theorists, they deserve nothing further than the most derisive ridicule we as a nation are capable of.

Last edited:
Yes there was news about this happening. WSB, our ABC affiliate just reported on it. I knew it was coming up.

Here ya go. Local & Regional News | www.wsbtv.com
Local news nothing on the national news

No ruling in ‘birther' challenge *| ajc.com

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

Haskins is a known liar for the birther cause.

He also is not an attorney and wouldn't have been privy to any of the the pre-trial conversation with Malihi, so if this was said, he would have gotten it second hand and yet, famous blowhard attorney, Orly Taitz didn't mention anything about it in her postings about the events of today.

Furthermore, under civil procedure rules, the party with the burden of proof (the defendents) can't get a "default" judgement.

Additionally, if there was a "default judgement" why did the judge say he was going to make his statement on February 5th?

Finally, this court doesn't enter judgements, it enters recommendations.

So, again, you are lost.

Wow. You guys just make shit up, don't you?

The goofy administrative hearing was today. No recommendations have been made by Malihi as of now.

I suggest that you back track and read some of the information that has already been posted.

I've been reading about this case for the past week. Judging on your initial post, I have my doubts that you are more informed than me. I also doubt you are going to drop something on here that I haven't already seen claimed and refuted.

So, again, your OP was a factual misstatement, correct?

I understand this has nothing to do with anything other than trying to manipulate the ballot with judicial activism. He was eligible enough in 2008, good enough for me or anyone other than a small group of assholes who would do anything, ANYTHING, for their party. He has more proven his eligibility, this birther crap has gone on long enough, they deserve to respect, they deserve no court hearings, they are conspiracy theorists, they deserve nothing further than the most derisive ridicule we as a nation are capable of.

What an incredibly annoying avatar you have.

Just wondering, did you steal the computer you're typing on, or did you perform oral sex for it...since you have some sort of problem with "money".

Local news nothing on the national news

No ruling in ‘birther' challenge *| ajc.com

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

He also is not an attorney and wouldn't have been privy to any of the the pre-trial conversation with Malihi, so if this was said, he would have gotten it second hand and yet, famous blowhard attorney, Orly Taitz didn't mention anything about it in her postings about the events of today.

Furthermore, under civil procedure rules, the party with the burden of proof (the defendents) can't get a "default" judgement.

Additionally, if there was a "default judgement" why did the judge say he was going to make his statement on February 5th?

So, again, you are lost.

he's a proven liar... what do you expect?

Last edited:

I understand this has nothing to do with anything other than trying to manipulate the ballot with judicial activism. He was eligible enough in 2008, good enough for me or anyone other than a small group of assholes who would do anything, ANYTHING, for their party. He has more proven his eligibility, this birther crap has gone on long enough, they deserve to respect, they deserve no court hearings, they are conspiracy theorists, they deserve nothing further than the most derisive ridicule we as a nation are capable of.

Just wondering, did you steal the computer you're typing on, or did you perform oral sex for it...since you have some sort of problem with "money".

Fascinating "sticking to the topic" kind of post.

So, again, you are lost.

You're a proven liar what should anyone expect from you?

Fascinating "sticking to the topic" kind of post.

People should not insist upon such annoying avatars which only serve to distract.

Problem solved.

So, again, you are lost.

You're a proven liar what should anyone expect from you?

to call you out every time I catch you lying, just like you admitted to in the OP

I understand this has nothing to do with anything other than trying to manipulate the ballot with judicial activism. He was eligible enough in 2008, good enough for me or anyone other than a small group of assholes who would do anything, ANYTHING, for their party. He has more proven his eligibility, this birther crap has gone on long enough, they deserve no respect, they deserve no court hearings, they are conspiracy theorists, they deserve nothing further than the most derisive ridicule we as a nation are capable of.

No I don't think you do. in your opinion it may be like that but law overrules opinion.

He was eligible enough in 2008

The issue was brought up numerous. times and judges rule that the complaint had no merit And was dismissed. The first time this issue was brought up was by a Democrat. Maybe if you want to blame someone blame those judges.

I have been watching the news for a couple hours now and they did not seem to think this story is big enough to even report on

I guess the president being kept off the ballot of one of our larger states is not that big a deal

Forum List

Back