Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

I have been watching the news for a couple hours now and they did not seem to think this story is big enough to even report on

I guess the president being kept off the ballot of one of our larger states is not that big a deal

Of course not there wasn't any news about the case on the national level either. But there was case presented in court.

I have been watching the news for a couple hours now and they did not seem to think this story is big enough to even report on

I guess the president being kept off the ballot of one of our larger states is not that big a deal

Of course not there wasn't any news about the case on the national level either. But there was case presented in court.

I guess the "Lamestream Media" doesn't consider this to be a big enough story....good thing we have birther sites to keep us informed

to call you out every time I catch you lying, just like you admitted to in the OP

You have not caught me in a lie therefor you lie.

You really take this grudge against me way to personal. Seek help.

your thread title is a lie.

you wrote the title.

you lied

Dig dig dig all for nothing. .Do I get in your head that bad? I have been here almost two years and you have been here such a short time, why is it that I have been here this long and not had any issues with Republicans but a newbie like you chases me from thread too thread? You don't see me posting to any replies you make unless you make them too me.

You have not caught me in a lie therefor you lie.

You really take this grudge against me way to personal. Seek help.

you wrote the title.

you lied

Dig dig dig all for nothing. .Do I get in your head that bad? I have been here almost two years and you have been here such a short time, why is it that I have been here this long and not had any issues with Republicans but a newbie like you chases me from thread too thread? You don't see me posting to any replies you make unless you make them too me.

what does any of that have to do with the proven fact that your thread title is a lie?

Nothing.

You.... lied. Whining like a butt-fucked pig that you've been here longer than me doesn't change the fact that you lied in your thread title.

you wrote the title.

you lied

what does any of that have to do with the proven fact that your thread title is a lie?

Nothing.

You.... lied. Whining like a butt-fucked pig that you've been here longer than me doesn't change the fact that you lied in your thread title.

I repeat

Do I get in your head that bad? I have been here almost two years and you have been here such a short time, why is it that I have been here this long and not had any issues with Republicans but a newbie like you chases me from thread too thread? You don't see me posting to any replies you make unless you make them too me.

Is Obama off the ballot in Georgia due to elligibility or not?

If he doesn't appeal he is.

Not what your thread title says now is it, dipshit.

Do I get in your head that bad? I have been here almost two years and you have been here such a short time, why is it that I have been here this long and not had any issues with Republicans but a newbie like you chases me from thread too thread? You don't see me posting to any replies you make unless you make them too me.

If he doesn't appeal he is.

you resort to the same repeating nonsense posting every time I catch you lying. That, or you start copying me because you have nothing original to get out of the situation.

Your thread title is a lie... isn't it?

you resort to the same repeating nonsense posting every time I catch you lying. That, or you start copying me because you have nothing original to get out of the situation.

I see I made your fan club again :lol: I will repeat it until you answer it.

Do I get in your head that bad? I have been here almost two years and you have been here such a short time, why is it that I have been here this long and not had any issues with Republicans but a newbie like you chases me from thread too thread? You don't see me posting to any replies you make unless you make them too me

Are you in love with obama?

Do I get in your head that bad? I have been here almost two years and you have been here such a short time, why is it that I have been here this long and not had any issues with Republicans but a newbie like you chases me from thread too thread? You don't see me posting to any replies you make unless you make them too me

Is Obama, at this moment, off the ballot in Georgia, as your thread title states? Yes, or no?

Is Obama, at this moment, off the ballot in Georgia, as your thread title states? Yes, or no?

Are you an obama drone masking himself as a conservative? Your trolling of me make me feeling like I am doing something right. After all no other conservative has had an issue with me over what I post. But a newbie masquerading as a conservative does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back