Obama not doing enough about Ebola

The whole Ebola issue is being grossly overblown

In 2 months time Ebola will be wreaking havoc in Africa at the present rate of infection.

Africa is not part of the United States

We all live on the same planet. When someone sneezes in a Tokyo airport those viruses end up in being carried around the world in a couple on days.

So when it comes to viruses they don't have any respect for human borders. They travel without passports and visas and can come and go everywhere there are people.

So yes, Africa is part of the USA when it comes to diseases.

And yet only three people in the U.S.A have contracted Ebola despite the fact flights from African stricken countries have not ceased, and those three people were all in contact with each other. You're actually bolstering my argument, not yours.
Explain slowly for us HOW those people got infected and where the original case CAME from again?

another RW sitting on the fence bitching about the government ...

one day the government does too much ... time for a revolution !!

the next day the government does too little .. it's the POTUS fault... time to impeach !

it all depends which side of the fence they fell off of and cracked their skulls open today ...

either way, they stay brain dead and happy because the get to bitch.

The whole Ebola issue is being grossly overblown
Would you ride in a plane/car/bus with someone who has ebola?
Would you let them into your house?

still asking stupid questions you moron?

Duncan was on THREE different planes along with hundreds of other passengers... not ONE had been reported sick and no one those passengers came in contact with AFTER they left those three planes got sick from being around them ...

let me ask you an intelligent question ..

are you a total idiot or just a run of the mill MORON?

Yeah....That's what I thought....

this damn website and the quote function, sometimes it works sometimes not so much.

pay attention Rotie ..

Duncan was on THREE different planes along with hundreds of other passengers... not ONE had been reported sick and no one any of those passengers came in contact with AFTER they left those three planes got sick from being around them ...

Last edited:
Obama needs to find the original host Capuchin monkey so we can find the cure.

Last edited:
Obola doesn't seem too concerned about it!

30t1d2s.jpg

Skye hopes the president contracts the Ebola virus, everyone. She's sane.

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander"
Once again conservatives succeed in demonstrating just how reprehensible they can be, with regard to comments such as this as well as their efforts to contrive 'ebola' into some sort of partisan issue to use against their political opponents.

pay attention Rotie ..

Duncan was on THREE different planes along with hundreds of other passengers... not ONE had been reported sick and no one any of those passengers came in contact with AFTER they left those three planes got sick from being around them ...

that's fascinating...you done?

So, would you ride on a plane/bus/car with someone who had ebola?
Yes or no?

Would you let them into your house?
Yes or no?

pay attention Rotie ..

Takes up to 3 weeks to show signs of the virus dumb ass.

Forum List

Back