Obama 'New' Secretary of State Under Fire For Istanbul Terrorist Attack Claim

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Now, yes, you can bomb an airport, you can blow yourself up. That's the tragedy. Daesh and others like it know that we have to get it right 24/7/365. They have to get it right for ten minutes or one hour. So it's a very different scale,” Kerry said. "And if you're desperate and if you know you’re losing, and you know you want to give up your life, then obviously you can do some harm.”

Ummm, they have been blowing themselves up for a helluva long time, John.

“They’ve said they’re on the run for many years, and they’re not,” McCaul told Fox News Wednesday morning."

'Defies reality': Kerry takes heat for claiming airport attack a sign of ISIS desperation | Fox News

While 20 US facilities / embassies throughout the Middle East were being attacked, while Hillary and Obama were using the US military to help Al Qaeida - the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own country, President Obama was declaring 'Al Qaeida is on the run' and 'the war on terror is over'.

The night before France suffered its largest attack since WWII Obama declared to the world from France that he had ISIS 'contained'.

Prior to the terrorist he allowed into the country and who killed 12 Americans in California in a terrorist attack Obama mocked Americans' concerns for our national security and for their safety by declaring all they had to fear was 'widows and orphans'.

And now, after the deadly terrorist attack in Istanbul John Kerry is out there prognosticating and claiming the only reason suicide bombers are blowing themselves up 'now' is because 'they are desperate.

If Obama, Hillary, or anyone from this administration ever tells you 1st thing in the morning that that day is going to be sunny and clear.....bring a friggin' umbrella! :p

The five biggest lies. 1-hillary clinton. 2- barack obama. 3- your check is in the mail. 4- I'll pay you Saturday. 5- Just let me put the head in.

Maybe if we just bombed and occupied more ground in the middle east this would all go away.

You know ISIS and al Qaeda are two different groups right McCaul?

Soon ISIS will not have any land to call it's Kali-fate and all they will be able to do is hit soft targets.

Why is it news that some conservatives are butthurt again? No matter what the topic is, a group of conservatives will always be butthurt about it.

You know ISIS and al Qaeda are two different groups right McCaul?

Soon ISIS will not have any land to call it's Kali-fate and all they will be able to do is hit soft targets.

Kali is the hindu goddess of death and destruction and----don't quote me----?? of sex. I think she is the wife of Shiva (don't quote me). Speaking of soft targets----I cannot imagine a target softer than a whole bunch of people watching a fire-works thingy---------keep in mind JULY 5 is the last day of
RAMADINGDONG. -----stay safe and as far away from anything explosive this year-----sorry folks-----lets face facts

Why is it news that some conservatives are butthurt again? No matter what the topic is, a group of conservatives will always be butthurt about it.

Ain't that the damn truth, never nothing but caterwauling from one "crisis" to the next.

they have been blowing themselves up for a helluva long time, John.

??? And the point of noting that is what? Yes, kamikaze attack isn't a novel concept/act, and it doesn't require an airplane.

Mssrs. Kerry and Obama from Republican Congressmen will as likely "take heat" for saying "good morning" as for saying anything else.

Secy. Kerry's description of ISIS'/Daesh's behavior is typical of what one would call "going down in a blaze of glory." The combination of remarks and data quoted in the Fox article suggest that's the tack ISIS/Daesh have of late adopted.

Yeah I'm a wanted man
I'm colt in your stable
I'm what Cain was to Abel
Mister catch me if you can
I'm going down in a blaze of glory
Take me now but know the truth
Lord I never drew first
But I drew first blood
-- Pharrell Williams et al, Blaze of Glory (Bon Jovi, performers)​

the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own country,

If that's literally so, Muslims know something death and the afterlife that nobody else does.

If that's substantively so, Al-Qaeda and ISIS/ISIL/Daesh are active. You may consider them to be identical, and if you do, blessedly, you aren't a world leader or paid analyst of the nature and manifestations of terrorists/terrorism. There is nothing suggesting that Al-Qaeda have been active for quite a few years now, but perhaps you know something nobody else on the planet who's genuinely been examining the matter don't.

reason suicide bombers are blowing themselves up 'now' is because 'they are desperate.

I'm willing to bet you haven't the first idea of what catalyzes and underpins suicide bombers' to be suicide bombers, but I'm willing to give you and opportunity to explain to us what does. So, what catalyzes and underpins suicide bombers' to be suicide bombers?

they have been blowing themselves up for a helluva long time, John.

??? And the point of noting that is what? Yes, kamikaze attack isn't a novel concept/act, and it doesn't require an airplane.

Mssrs. Kerry and Obama from Republican Congressmen will as likely "take heat" for saying "good morning" as for saying anything else.

Secy. Kerry's description of ISIS'/Daesh's behavior is typical of what one would call "going down in a blaze of glory." The combination of remarks and data quoted in the Fox article suggest that's the tack ISIS/Daesh have of late adopted.

Yeah I'm a wanted man
I'm colt in your stable
I'm what Cain was to Abel
Mister catch me if you can
Take me now but know the truth
Lord I never drew first
But I drew first blood
-- Pharrell Williams et al, Blaze of Glory (Bon Jovi, performers)​

the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own country,

If that's literally so, Muslims know something death and the afterlife that nobody else does.

If that's substantively so, Al-Qaeda and ISIS/ISIL/Daesh are active. You may consider them to be identical, and if you do, blessedly, you aren't a world leader or paid analyst of the nature and manifestations of terrorists/terrorism. There is nothing suggesting that Al-Qaeda have been active for quite a few years now, but perhaps you know something nobody else on the planet who's genuinely been examining the matter don't.

reason suicide bombers are blowing themselves up 'now' is because 'they are desperate.

I'm willing to bet you haven't the first idea of what catalyzes and underpins suicide bombers' to be suicide bombers, but I'm willing to give you and opportunity to explain to us what does. So, what catalyzes and underpins suicide bombers' to be suicide bombers?

easy----suicide is very prevalent in all societies --especially amongst the young members. Muslims, simply, take advantage of that fact by calling the act HOLY if the act can INCLUDE the killing of the ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAM (which is all non muslims and sometimes just "other sects") -----and encouraging it with promise of posthumous fame and glory ---and ETERNAL BLISS in the cathouse in the sky. A very important feature is FAMILY------the families of the holy
martyrs get a big social BOOST from donating a son or
daughter to the "cause"-----and also-----some money. It is not a new phenomenon in Islamic societies. Claim that ALL PEOPLE do it -----are silly. Of course there are examples
of very heroic suicidal actions-----but they are not encouraged
from toddler stage as they are amongst muslims.

Forum List

Back