Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters

The surge has just started. We had a historic debate where the voters could see the big difference between Romney who they didn't know well and an Obama they thought they knew well.

We have three more debates.. Obama cannot defend his record... There's too many failures to addres... The Hope is gone and the Change is there for all of us to evaluate. I say it's only an upward surge for Romney now.

Care to wager...Obama wins, you stop posting; Romney wins, I stop posting. Deal?

A 12 point swing in the latest PEW poll says it all. They could only pad the polls for so long. It seems their train has derailed BIG TIME

Conservative women don't need our vagina's diapered with free birth control and abortions like liberal chicks do. We actually think and concern ourselves with the economic situation our country finds itself in.. 9.00 free birth control doesn't even register.

NOW Libruls- Out of touch with women, out of touch with the independent female voter.

Now that is hilarious. How you blend such a disregard for facts with moronic pleading is truly remarkable.

A 12 point swing in the latest PEW poll says it all. They could only pad the polls for so long. It seems their train has derailed BIG TIME

Conservative women don't need our vagina's diapered with free birth control and abortions like liberal chicks do. We actually think and concern ourselves with the economic situation our country finds itself in.. 9.00 free birth control doesn't even register.

NOW Libruls- Out of touch with women, out of touch with the independent female voter.

Now that is hilarious. How you blend such a disregard for facts with moronic pleading is truly remarkable.

What a lying pathetic leftist you are.. REMEMBER SANDRA FLUKE??? She headlined at your convention.. All we've heard are LIBERAL NOW HAGS whine about Uncle Sam diapering their vaginas with free birth control and free abortions!!

The surge has just started. We had a historic debate where the voters could see the big difference between Romney who they didn't know well and an Obama they thought they knew well.

We have three more debates.. Obama cannot defend his record... There's too many failures to addres... The Hope is gone and the Change is there for all of us to evaluate. I say it's only an upward surge for Romney now.

imagesCAMVP92N.jpg

Care to wager...Obama wins, you stop posting; Romney wins, I stop posting. Deal?

Or you could just stop now....

The left has reduced women to vaginas. They think they have a right to tell women that's all they are. Let me be the first to tell them, we are so much more than that. Don't believe me, wait til November 7th. ;)

I wouldn't do that to you, lol!

Its a stupid bet anyhow. We all come here for our own pleasure not to give others theirs.
Liberal logic for ya

Ahh, the confidence (or lack thereof) shows; Can't blame you dear.

What a lying pathetic leftist you are.. REMEMBER SANDRA FLUKE??? She headlined at your convention.. All we've heard are LIBERAL NOW HAGS whine about Uncle Sam diapering their vaginas with free birth control and free abortions!!

She spoke at the convention; did a great job. Will probably be a fixture on the pundit circuit for 30 years courtesy of Mr. Limbaugh.

If you did hear that, you should get your hearing checked. Or you could quote the part about free abortions but we both know you'er talking out of what I'm guessing is an expansive ass.

No. They're oversampling republicans. Can liberals make that argument now?

You really didn't follow the polling model discussion did you?

Nah. When 1 or 2 polls say one thing, you can blame it on technique. When there are 40 plus, you guys are just digging for excuses as to why the Governor is doing so poorly. It's easy to discount those who embrace conspiracy theories in lieu of self-interpsection.

No worries. I have that bet with candycorn already. Once Obama loses in November, it's bye bye forever to CC, no socks, IP ban and all.

No. They're oversampling republicans. Can liberals make that argument now?

Nah. When 1 or 2 polls say one thing, you can blame it on technique. When there are 40 plus, you guys are just digging for excuses as to why the Governor is doing so poorly. It's easy to discount those who embrace conspiracy theories in lieu of self-interpsection.

Fair enough, question asked and question answered. I asked if you understood it, you answered you didn't. OK, I'll explain it to you again.

The trick is in "likely voter." The biggest factor generally is modeling that is the prior election. Here's the thing, Obama got out lots of unlikely voters. Based on his Presidency and the economy, most of those unlikely voters are not likely to vote this time. The challenge is figuring out which are which, which affects 1 or 2 or 40 plus polls trying to do it even if they aren't biased.

Fair enough, question asked and question answered. I asked if you understood it, you answered you didn't. OK, I'll explain it to you again.

The trick is in "likely voter." The biggest factor generally is modeling that is the prior election. Here's the thing, Obama got out lots of unlikely voters. Based on his Presidency and the economy, most of those unlikely voters are not likely to vote this time. The challenge is figuring out which are which, which affects 1 or 2 or 40 plus polls trying to do it even if they aren't biased.

If she shows up, she likely doesn't even know how to cast her vote.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

60+ million americans got to see the real Mitt Romney without the dishonest political spin about him from the left during the first debate. This is why all the polls are changing.

Forum List

Back