Obama leaves campaign to be with ailing grandmother

It's not my opinion that put that five fingered pimp slap on your burning cheek, hooker... It's your assumption that liberals were dancing on the grave of Tony Snow and your outright refusal to back up such a charge.. you know, since we all know that it's a giant heaping portion of the same kind of rank bullshit that you add to these forums daily.

now, please, neg rep me again, ****.

:lol:

I would if I could pussy boy! but I can't now why don't you google the phrase "leftists dance on the grave of Tony Snow and see what ya come up with? whyconcha huh pussy?

• Only Obama has lied about his alliance with Ayers.
  • Only Obama is running for President.
  • Only Obama was in charge of dispensing over 100 million dollars to far left educational programs all of which failed including a program run by Ayers and another run by Wright.
  • Only Obama announced his run for his first political in Ayer's office living room.
  • Only Obama publicly praised Ayer's book.

*yawn*

only wingnuts care about Ayers.

BTW, your allegations have been discredited ... that truthiness thing again...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp

I would if I could pussy boy! but I can't now why don't you google the phrase "leftists dance on the grave of Tony Snow and see what ya come up with? whyconcha huh pussy?

im not interested in doing your homework for you, nor do I put any stock in your lame fucking newsmax stories that have as much truth to them as a fucking daytime soap opera. So, comeon.. if you have some evidence then whip that shit out or just sit there and bleed you rancid cock pocket.

:cool:

im not interested in doing your homework for you, nor do I put any stock in your lame fucking newsmax stories that have as much truth to them as a fucking daytime soap opera. So, comeon.. if you have some evidence then whip that shit out or just sit there and bleed you rancid cock pocket.

:cool:

poor ol impotent man pussy, hanging around on the internet calling people *****, sucks to be you don't ii? poor little old impotent man pussy. either look it up or don't or call me another name loser boozer.

poor ol impotent man pussy, hanging around on the internet calling people *****, sucks to be you don't ii? poor little old impotent man pussy. either look it up or don't or call me another name loser boozer.

whatsa matter, bitch? Did I catch you with your pants down and riding a chainsaw dumbfuck vibrator? Does it STING to know that you are being laughed at for saying retarded shit? Again, Im not the one making the charge against people for dancing on the grave of Tony Snow. If YOU have all this fucking evidence then whip that shit out. But, just so you know, the longer you refuse to do so the clearer it becomes that i've bukkake'd the face of your goofy statement.

speaking of impotent.. did you ever decide that you wanted to neg rep me again? Shit didn't work out so well for you, did it?

whatsa matter, bitch? Did I catch you with your pants down and riding a chainsaw dumbfuck vibrator? Does it STING to know that you are being laughed at for saying retarded shit? Again, Im not the one making the charge against people for dancing on the grave of Tony Snow. If YOU have all this fucking evidence then whip that shit out. But, just so you know, the longer you refuse to do so the clearer it becomes that i've bukkake'd the face of your goofy statement.

speaking of impotent.. did you ever decide that you wanted to neg rep me again? Shit didn't work out so well for you, did it?

you ain't passed out yet loser boozer? ha ha , The longer I string you along and taunt you with google the madder you get. Poor oled impotent loser boozer. I don't care beans about your neg. rep.. bring it on and when you deserve it I'll do it again. so go big pussy boy, call me some more names, the people are waiting,, come on now loser boozer. :badgrin::badgrin:

you ain't passed out yet loser boozer? ha ha , The longer I string you along and taunt you with google the madder you get. Poor oled impotent loser boozer. I don't care beans about your neg. rep.. bring it on and when you deserve it I'll do it again. so go big pussy boy, call me some more names, the people are waiting,, come on now loser boozer. :badgrin::badgrin:

not at all, ****.. I'm still waiting for you to grow a fucking backbone and post your evidence of people dancing on Tony Snow's grave. Trust me, this isn't anger. This is the art of poking at you with a stick sharpened by your own stupid comments.

"OLED" what the fuck is that, bitch? did you mean OLD? i'm 31. And what does alcohol consumption have to do with the FACT that you are running around the ring like a bleeding pussy AFRAID to post some of that knockout evidence?

And, if you didn't care about neg rep then you probably shouldn't act like a raging child when passing them out like a foot stomping toddler. Please do DO IT AGAIN. Do you really think your big bad 7 trumps my 158? Not to mention the pos rep I've been given regarding this interaction? Bring it, cock sheath.

Trust me, bitch.. the humor that is you calling someone a loser while dodging the evidence to prove your tony snow assertion is not lost on me or anyone reading this thread.

not at all, ****.. I'm still waiting for you to grow a fucking backbone and post your evidence of people dancing on Tony Snow's grave. Trust me, this isn't anger. This is the art of poking at you with a stick sharpened by your own stupid comments.

"OLED" what the fuck is that, bitch? did you mean OLD? i'm 31. And what does alcohol consumption have to do with the FACT that you are running around the ring like a bleeding pussy AFRAID to post some of that knockout evidence?

And, if you didn't care about neg rep then you probably shouldn't act like a raging child when passing them out like a foot stomping toddler. Please do DO IT AGAIN. Do you really think your big bad 7 trumps my 158? Not to mention the pos rep I've been given regarding this interaction? Bring it, cock sheath.

Trust me, bitch.. the humor that is you calling someone a loser while dodging the evidence to prove your tony snow assertion is not lost on me or anyone reading this thread.

heee heeee heee, you ain't passed out yet? boozer loser... poor old DUmmie liberal... donkeyboy

Wow...way to tear this thread apart guys.

For those who aren't terrible people, apparently Obamas grandmother broke her hip and may not live till Nov 4th. This isn't a ploy, this is the woman who raised him dying.

Cut him a break, if you have any human decency left.

heee heeee heee, you ain't passed out yet? boozer loser... poor old DUmmie liberal... donkeyboy

maybe if you put this much effort into proving your stupid comments you wouldn't have to wipe the fruit of this bukkake fest off of your proverbial face, yo...

maybe if you put this much effort into proving your stupid comments you wouldn't have to wipe the fruit of this bukkake fest off of your proverbial face, yo...

poor old impotent man pussy whiny azzed liberal boozer loser. google is yer friend. Remember Tony Snow? Liberals danced on his grave.

Not on this board they didn't.

Now where's your proof?

We'll wait...

or we'll just laugh at you.

Now why did I figure you'd pop up and show yer stuff? google is yer friend too. Remember Tony Snow? Liberals danced on his grave. You gonna negative rep me too? big un?

Wow...way to tear this thread apart guys.

For those who aren't terrible people, apparently Obamas grandmother broke her hip and may not live till Nov 4th. This isn't a ploy, this is the woman who raised him dying.

Cut him a break, if you have any human decency left.
Maybe most people don't realize how much more of a mother figure she was to him than a grandmother figure.

Now why did I figure you'd pop up and show yer stuff? google is yer friend too. Remember Tony Snow? Liberals danced on his grave. You gonna negative rep me too? big un?

You're a nutter, snookie...

And you got nuffin'.

So feel free to either put up or shut up.

And what's with this "google is your friend" nonsense.... where do you think you're posting? Most of the people here are pretty smart and come to the table with their stuff in order....

And you got nuffin'.

And what's with this "google is your friend" nonsense.... where do you think you're posting? Most of the people here are pretty smart and come to the table with their stuff in order....

have a little drink wit yer loser boozer buddy liberal! I posted the facts. like it or leave it. google is yer friend.

I fear for the future of a country where a public figure is questioned for visiting his sick grandmother. I don't know if America can survive the partisanship that's consuming and destroying it.

I honestly have come to believe that there are many out there who place the Republican and Democratic parties ahead of what's best for the country. Who are the people who don't love America? Political partisans, that's who.

And you got nuffin'.

Thanks for the neg rep big un.. You so cute!

Forum List

Back